Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,939 members, 7,952,780 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:33 AM

Photos: Activists In Lagos Protest New ATM Charges - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Photos: Activists In Lagos Protest New ATM Charges (618 Views)

We’ve Not Reintroduced ATM Charges —CBN / We’ve Not Reintroduced ATM Charges —CBN / Banks To Start Zero ATM Charges On Dec 17. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Activists In Lagos Protest New ATM Charges by diksucker(f): 9:20pm On Sep 10, 2014
Activists today continued to protest the introduction of N65.00 charges on ATM withdrawals saying it shows how inconsistent some of our leaders could be. The concerned activists took to streets in Agege where they carried different placards which condemned the action of the new CBN Governor while chanting solidarity songs.

http://www.ladunliadinews.com/2014/09/photos-activists-protest-new-atm-charges.html?m=1

Re: Photos: Activists In Lagos Protest New ATM Charges by diksucker(f): 9:24pm On Sep 10, 2014

Re: Photos: Activists In Lagos Protest New ATM Charges by lalasticlala(m): 9:32pm On Sep 10, 2014
Nawa oooooo

They r now politicising d whole issue.

Whatever d case mayb, they should better reverse the policy.

Re: Photos: Activists In Lagos Protest New ATM Charges by Nobody: 9:37pm On Sep 10, 2014
Abeg where the protest dey happen, make I go join 'em...
They must reverse thing before thunder fire 'em eh!!!
Re: Photos: Activists In Lagos Protest New ATM Charges by Youngzedd(m): 9:40pm On Sep 10, 2014
This is .......

Still on key by this time of the night.
Re: Photos: Activists In Lagos Protest New ATM Charges by dayus444: 1:31am On Sep 11, 2014
Trust lagosians na. Where else can something like this start if not Lagos?

Now i need someone to tell me if the epileptic power supply in this country is not worth prostesting against. Yet nobody or group has ever giving it any thought.

As far as I'm concerned, we lose much more than N65 to epileptic power supply and blackouts everyday than we do to atm charges. Which way Nigeria?

PS: I'm strictly against atm charges but i'm just trying to point out another way we are being short-changed, which we seem to have gotten accustomed to alrealdy. God save Nigeria.

Shalom.
Re: Photos: Activists In Lagos Protest New ATM Charges by bakandow11: 11:43am On Sep 11, 2014
Would somebdy dare to stop them, this people will never come out with policies that affects the rich, the rich transacts in millions, wiring money, doing transfers from one bank account to another while the poor who would have stand on queue for hrs will still have to pay #65....y not COME UP WITH A POLICY THAT FOR EVERY 1M TRANSFER then 1000naira will be deducted....jst to cover d numerous 65naira of d masses that had to stay in scothing sun to vote them in.
MY COUNTRY MEN! FELLOW NAIRALANDERS, NIGERIANS!!!.
As we pounder over what this leaders have for us, why cant you and i this time give a test to voting in who we really think could lead our dear nigeria to the promise land. Alot is missing you may not know, with pride and dignity reject the token you may be lured with to vote the wrong person, it wasnt the 200 or 500 the give that sustain you to this moment. So even if the right candidate promise you tell them to keep it, all we want is a better nigeria.
I pray to Allah to stop is anger over mother nigeria and give us a visionary leader or better still take to the control of event himself, we believe he has the power to make nigeria a better place for all.
Please type amen.
Re: Photos: Activists In Lagos Protest New ATM Charges by MyIncorp: 3:15pm On Sep 11, 2014
But why didn't they protest the intial N100

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need A Graphic Designer For Your Graphic Design Tasks / Welcome Opportunities / Minister Of Works Changes Names Of Some Jobs In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.