Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,253 members, 7,818,874 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

Orji Uzor Kalu Killed My Husband –dimgba Igwe’s Wife - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Orji Uzor Kalu Killed My Husband –dimgba Igwe’s Wife (2393 Views)

Mr-Ibu At Ifunanya Igwe's Traditional Wedding (Photos) / Waje: At A Point In My Career, Only Ebuka & Noble Igwe Supported Me / Orji Uzor Kalu In A Swimming Pool (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Orji Uzor Kalu Killed My Husband –dimgba Igwe’s Wife by NkemIke: 11:18pm On Sep 10, 2014
The entire media industry is still mourning the demise of one of the industry’s best hands, Dimgba Igwe who died in a very controversial and questionable circumstance.

Dimgba Igwe who was knocked down during his routine early morning walk very close to his house at Okota, Lagos Nigeria. In this report by Eastern Voice, widow of the media giant, stated very clearly that her husband died the very day he agreed to work for Orji Uzor Kalu.

On the other hand, Dimgba’s closest associate and friend, Mike Awoyinfa fears that he may be the next in line for assassination...READ MORE: http://www.myemag.net/?p=6974

(1) (Reply)

Diddy Releases A Photo Of His Three Daughters Praying… / Aneke Twins Of 2014 And 2016: Are These Huge Changes Natural Or Enhanced / Wow! According To MTO, Rihanna Is Pregnant With Prince Harry's Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.