Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,252 members, 7,839,303 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 - Business (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 (143851 Views)

Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! / Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 / Binary Option Free Alert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (70) (Go Down)

Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by idomalord: 4:30pm On Oct 08, 2014
olusode97:
last season

k.
Bt like wch page precisely cos i tink we are like talking ard 185 pages and that wud take me total like 4 days to finish read cos i alro work.
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by jaidman: 5:24pm On Oct 08, 2014
chibecanglobal:
once u log in to ur trading platform u will see it on the top area along with 60 second link.

i don't know how to adjust the expiry time to 10min from d default time on nairabet 16:30min. pls kindly assist.
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by olusode97(m): 6:38pm On Oct 08, 2014
idomalord:

k.
Bt like wch page precisely cos i tink we are like talking ard 185 pages and that wud take me total like 4 days to finish read cos i alro work.
https://www.nairaland.com/1236921/binary-option-free-alert-season/181
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by murphy02(m): 7:20pm On Oct 08, 2014
Hi all

please 1960 binary and nairabet binary which is the best?
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by idomalord: 8:17pm On Oct 08, 2014
olusode97:
https://www.nairaland.com/1236921/binary-option-free-alert-season/181

i am ard 80 percent certain that it wud work. Ema works like sma, then in combination with adx, rsi and stoch. U have a great chance to win bt am training ith 5 min time frame. Also thanks 4 d link.
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by olusode97(m): 8:45pm On Oct 08, 2014
idomalord:

i am ard 80 percent certain that it wud work. Ema works like sma, then in combination with adx, rsi and stoch. U have a great chance to win bt am training ith 5 min time frame. Also thanks 4 d link.
ok..good luck trading...
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by Nobody: 12:48pm On Oct 09, 2014
Yesterday i dropped the end of day binary strategy and got alot of calls and mails. Well knowledge is free and when its shared it grows. I would be droping another powerful system and please please no system is the holy grail. So i would need you guys to send your feedback and thoughts on how to better these system.

The VIP Zone is now Open for all. And for whoever gives me a positive feedback on how to modify/enhance any of these system for great results would be given access to all new systems that has been finally twicked and have tested and tried. Stay tuned
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by Nobody: 2:10pm On Oct 09, 2014
I have posted 60 Seconds Binary Killer. Waiting for the serious binary trader the contributes to any of the system.
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by bedfordng(m): 2:58pm On Oct 09, 2014
jaidman:

i don't know how to adjust the expiry time to 10min from d default time on nairabet 16:30min. pls kindly assist.
you can not chnage it.nairabet does not allow one to insert their own expiry time and that sucks big time.you can click on the sixty seconds option where you will see an expiry time of 60 seconds,90 seconds,120 seconds.as for the rest,its set by default.this is one reason why i don't make use of their binary options platform because it sucks without one unable to use their desired expiry time
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by Nobody: 3:16pm On Oct 09, 2014
I had a system I have been studying and testing for while and after a while is has been given my 80% ITM and I only use it on European Market Time. Its a 2Minute Strategy. Enjoy and #MakeMoneyOnBO.

NB: Link is on my signature
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by eddyhaze(m): 9:37am On Oct 10, 2014
goodmorning guys.. wheres accentuate?
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by 2leftlegs(m): 12:05pm On Oct 10, 2014
mular:
pls wat strategy do u use
Please sir I would really appreciate it if you could kindly send the tool to bypass iCloud pls I'm in need of it my email is mikekomof@gmail.com and my pin is 7F572B24 thank you
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by mular(m): 3:44pm On Oct 10, 2014
2leftlegs:

Please sir I would really appreciate it if you could kindly send the tool to bypass iCloud pls I'm in need of it my email is mikekomof@gmail.com and my pin is 7F572B24 thank you
waiting carry icloud come enter binary option abi we done start to trade Icloud for this room see me see wahalla
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by odimbannamdi(m): 4:18pm On Oct 10, 2014
willscolf:
wia dis 1 comot frm?i'm Back 2 biz abeg

Hi bro. your strategy on trading RD 25 touch really works!! though i tried it on a demo acct, am sure it will work on a live account.

But is there a particular time it works best?? And can it be traded on weekends too??
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by odimbannamdi(m): 4:26pm On Oct 10, 2014
Idomalord, i sent you a mail
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by 2leftlegs(m): 4:31pm On Oct 10, 2014
mular:
waiting carry icloud come enter binary option abi we done start to trade Icloud for this room see me see wahalla
The other thread is closed down that's why
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by Nobody: 3:00pm On Oct 11, 2014
Hope you guys tried out the Alianza 1&2M System. Please i would appricate your feedback and experience with these software. Another 60seconds strategy coming up. Stay tuned.
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by Nobody: 3:27pm On Oct 11, 2014
The next system i posting is no rocket science but simple strategy that made USD 4230 from USD 25 for one of my follower. Would be updating soon.
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by Nobody: 3:52pm On Oct 11, 2014
Alianza 120 Seconds AUD/USD Buster posted. Now remember without ur views these systems cant be improved.
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by Nobody: 4:36pm On Oct 11, 2014
I just recieved an email from a follower who took out my aususd system added a filter and just yester he had 25 trades and 25 ITM. This is why good to give feedbacks
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by Nobody: 5:54pm On Oct 11, 2014
Last system for today is almost up. Its a 1hour binary system (i love longer timeframes) . Stay tuned!
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by Nobody: 7:33pm On Oct 11, 2014
In the past days i have dropped lots of binary systems & strategies (FREE) for all you binary traders. These strategies are profitable and would remain if you follow the rules. Now its depends on you to adapt which strategies best suites you from 60 second time-frame till end of the day time-frame. I have been using most of them for a while now and the results have been great(75%-85% ITM).

The essence of all i have done to to give back to everyone just as people gave to me while going into binary options trading. I am a developer and would be interested to rub minds with traders who are creative and have ideas that they would love to enhance. All section of my site would be open till midnight today for all you that want to get these strategies and system after that they would be removed as i would go back doing what i do best, which is to develop trading system.

Like i mention earlier i am open to the idea of working together with creative traders on developing more and better systems. As I have a few traders i am working with right now. A page would be added today for such group its called "Group Chat", so if you are interested in developing trading system drop-by and let me know so we can work together. "Group Chat" is not a place for those that need strategies or system, as its strictly for serious development activities.

To access this page the password is "create". I wish everyone a great and prosperous trading career.

Cheers!!! from #TeamAlianza

NB: Link is located on my signature

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by cybug: 8:39pm On Oct 11, 2014
^^^ na only you waka come
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by Nobody: 11:48pm On Oct 11, 2014
ETA 15 mins. Thanks alot for those you sent email and for @ lan788 for the strategy/writeup you sent to me would contact write you soon. And also so does that tried out those strategies. All the best.
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by Abrahamweb(m): 1:50am On Oct 13, 2014
ralianza:
ETA 15 mins. Thanks alot for those you sent email and for @ lan788 for the strategy/writeup you sent to me would contact write you soon. And also so does that tried out those strategies. All the best.
chairman your strategy rocks,two trades all green.

Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by Nobody: 2:31pm On Oct 13, 2014
Abrahamweb:

Good to hear its making some greens for you. Remember to drop by and post your comments at the Group Chat so that others would reflect on and also if any observation please state. #MoreGreens
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by Nobody: 2:52pm On Oct 13, 2014
Abrahamweb:

the 120 sec AUd/USD system can double your account in one day. one of my followers have been using it and his numbers are mind blowing like last week he did 56 Trades 53 ITM (Won) and 3 OTM (Loss). Keep going am putting in some new stuff together but strictly for the group chat and development purpose.
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by Nobody: 3:13pm On Oct 13, 2014
I have 5Min System I would be droping at the group chat for testers and more development Today. a lil busy now
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by dayosaurus(m): 3:39pm On Oct 13, 2014
Dear all,

I don't understand this business n have never heard of it.. can anyone be kind enough to school me??
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by volo112: 3:46pm On Oct 13, 2014
Abrahamweb:

@ABRAHAMWEB, PLS I COULD NOT LAY MY HANDS ON THE STRATEGY ON TIME, COULD YOU PLEASE POST THE 2 MINUTES STRATEGY

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by Nobody: 4:02pm On Oct 13, 2014
Alianza 5M Avenger System has been dropped at the group chat. Please follow instructions as stated.

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by Nobody: 5:20pm On Oct 13, 2014
Alianza MA Rainbow System with confirmation has been dropped at the group chat. Please follow instructions as stated.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (70)

Who Is Who In Nigeria: The Full List Of The Top 50 Richest Nigerian Billionaires / Learn How To Make Ankara Bags,purses N Accessories Online Free / Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.