Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,178 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 - Business (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 (143588 Views)

Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! / Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 / Binary Option Free Alert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (70) (Go Down)

Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by ahmedbrown: 5:39pm On Nov 07, 2014
Guys in the house, please I want to start this binary options trading, I need somebody to advise on a good and reliable broker to open account with. I have make some research and i find these brokers: option24, Boss capital and Callandput, please advise on these.
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by deleo16(m): 7:39pm On Nov 08, 2014
mular:
y not join our group the green masion and learn everything concerning price action
please how doing p the group
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by lawrenzez(m): 2:29pm On Nov 09, 2014
willscolf:
d 1 i posted(som months back) offers around 20% returns,nd i can recall d duration is normally longer dan 10mins.teeboyfx was also familiar wit d strategy den.d good side abt d stategy was dat u cud stake 10times and win it all even witout lookin @ d chart bt wen u loose u r on a long tin,y?it's coz wen u stake $10,if u win u get $2 but if u loose,loose $10 hence y i advice ppl 2 b careful wit it.d lattest i post is a 1 side touch,if u stake $10 nd loose u loose $10 bt if u win u win around $28 to $30.hope am able 2 clarify som1
how can reach u pls
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by chibecanglobal(m): 11:28pm On Nov 09, 2014
GOLDEN DAILY BINARY OPTIONS ALERTS 10/11/2014
1:30GMT CNY CPI y/y
CALL AUDUSD@1.9% OR HIGHER
PUT AUDUSD@1.1% OR LOWER
EXPIRY@2:00GMT

1:15GMT CAD Housing Starts
CALL CADJPY@210K OR MORE
PUT CADJPY@190K OR LESS
EXPIRY@1:30GMT

HAVE A SUCCESSFUL WEEK AHEAD!
GOLDEN BINARY OPTIONS
ALERTS
in your email inbox DAILY
http://eepurl.com/RBCgv
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by chibecanglobal(m): 11:20pm On Nov 10, 2014
GOLDEN DAILY BINARY OPTIONS ALERTS 11/11/2014
0:30GMT AUD NAB Business Confidence
CALL AUDUSD@7 OR MORE
PUT AUDUSD@3 OR LESS
EXPIRY@1:00GMT

GOLDEN BINARY OPTIONS
ALERTS
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by femiola3: 5:18pm On Nov 11, 2014
fbssotatio:
Hello traders, both newbies and pros. While researching binary options, i came across these pages...
www.tradebinaryoptionswithsuccess.com and www.binaryoptionspeak.com. Both are communities for traders around the globe and the owners - Paul and Jack are doing a great work helping all succeed in Binary Options. You can check the sites out for strategies, systems, ideas from other traders among all. Personally, there's a "After Weekend Market Opening Strategy" with almost 100% accuracy. There's the SMI Breakthrough System and Peak System. If you can get these strategies and demo them, you'll see the results for yourselves (esp "After Weekend Market Opening Strategy"wink. I've attached some indicators for MetaTrader 4 platform as well studies for ThinkorSwim Platform. To know which to install, when and how to use, I'll advise you visit the sites listed above. You can also subscribe and watch the "How To" videos on youtube. Just search with their domain names. There's a lot to learn. So, that's that. I hope it helps someone.

pls i dont understand the the time to watch out for this "After Weekend Market Opening Strategy"..pls can you explain better or if your know the Nigeria time..thanks
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by chibecanglobal(m): 7:38am On Nov 13, 2014
GOLDEN BINARY OPTIONS
ALERTS
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by chibecanglobal(m): 12:04am On Nov 14, 2014
GOLDEN DAILY BINARY OPTIONS ALERTS 14/11/2014
6:30GMT EUR French Prelim GDP q/q
CALL EURUSD@ 0.3% OR HIGHER
PUT EURUSD@ -0.1% OR LOWER
EXPIRY@ 7;00GMT

HAVE A NICE WEEKEND!
GOLDEN BINARY OPTIONS
ALERTS
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by deleo16(m): 1:05pm On Nov 14, 2014
mular:
y not join our group the green masion and learn everything concerning price action
got our mail but still having difficulty joining the group
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by fxstory(m): 4:40pm On Nov 14, 2014
ahmedbrown:
Guys in the house, please I want to start this binary options trading, I need somebody to advise on a good and reliable broker to open account with. I have make some research and i find these brokers: option24, Boss capital and Callandput, please advise on these.

why not make use of binary.com.that is what most nigerians are using
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by crossblane1(m): 6:18pm On Nov 14, 2014
Guys pls how can I open multiple accounts on binary.com without being discovered. And I have been barred from using deposit by card pls how can I myself.
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by sunwalk(m): 7:51pm On Nov 14, 2014
crossblane1:
Guys pls how can I open multiple accounts on binary.com without being discovered. And I have been barred from using deposit by card pls how can I myself.
don't even think of opening more than one account.... if you do and u attempt to use the same card dat was barred... they will instantly delete that account and redirect u immediately to ur previous account. again.... if u had sent ur utility bill and other means of verifying ur account on ur previous account... sending them again on ur new account gets it terminated as well....instantly!. all you hv to do is to simply use payment agents. nfact that's what I use. they pay u between 24hrs to 3 days maximum.... but making a direct withdrawal which often bounses back cos its a savings account instead of current account or Dom account it would take 5to 10biz days to get to u. but if you still wish to use ur card for deposits then I suggest u use neteller . com they accept cards funds them instantly too. gud luck

Sunwalk

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by crossblane1(m): 8:36pm On Nov 14, 2014
sunwalk:
don't even think of opening more than one account.... if you do and u attempt to use the same card dat was barred... they will instantly delete that account and redirect u immediately to ur previous account. again.... if u had sent ur utility bill and other means of verifying ur account on ur previous account... sending them again on ur new account gets it terminated as well....instantly!. all you hv to do is to simply use payment agents. nfact that's what I use. they pay u between 24hrs to 3 days maximum.... but making a direct withdrawal which often bounses back cos its a savings account instead of current account or Dom account it would take 5to 10biz days to get to u. but if you still wish to use ur card for deposits then I suggest u use neteller . com they accept cards funds them instantly too. gud luck brother

Sunwalk
god bless u.what if I use a new card on a new account bt on one computer will they notice.and pls I need ur contact

Crossblane
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by mular(m): 11:25pm On Nov 14, 2014
deleo16:
got our mail but still having difficulty joining the group
send your number to Mr Michael to +234 806 524 5741.for him to add you
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by olusode97(m): 11:12am On Nov 15, 2014
double bottoms forming on both random 50 and 100 touch tinz..(5min charts)
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by sunwalk(m): 3:07pm On Nov 15, 2014
crossblane1:
god bless u.what if I use a new card on a new account bt on one computer will they notice.and pls I need ur contact

Crossblane
Guy try and listen to someone who has once withdrawn from binary. i am personally recomending payment agents. The reason to this is cos savings accounts hardly receive money from oversea in dollar. you will need current account or domicilary account so that you can be able to make withdrawal through binary. yes they they accept Visa both for deposit and withdrawal, but the withdrawal is made directly to the issuing bank account instead of your card. feel free to call binary . com people they will explin in details. yes you can open a new account and add new card alright, but do make sure you have never sent them your ID card and utility bill, cos if you did, and they start asking for those materials again on your new account, it will be your mayday. So just try and use payment agents instead, do it as if you intend to make your final deposit/fund in the hope of making withdrawals onward.

epaysystems is what i use. it gets to you account almost 24hours if you you use them together with your GTbank account. once again, Goodluck

SUNWALK

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by crossblane1(m): 7:08pm On Nov 15, 2014
sunwalk:

Guy try and listen to someone who has once withdrawn from binary. i am personally recomending payment agents. The reason to this is cos savings accounts hardly receive money from oversea in dollar. you will need current account or domicilary account so that you can be able to make withdrawal through binary. yes they they accept Visa both for deposit and withdrawal, but the withdrawal is made directly to the issuing bank account instead of your card. feel free to call binary . com people they will explin in details. yes you can open a new account and add new card alright, but do make sure you have never sent them your ID card and utility bill, cos if you did, and they start asking for those materials again on your new account, it will be your mayday. So just try and use payment agents instead, do it as if you intend to make your final deposit/fund in the hope of making withdrawals onward.

epaysystems is what i use. it gets to you account almost 24hours if you you use them together with your GTbank account. once again, Goodluck

SUNWALK
thank u.ur contact pls.mine is 08075175351
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by Nobody: 10:03pm On Nov 15, 2014
sunwalk:

SUNWALK

bro what do you think or is your advice for maximum money in ones account b4 he/she makes withdraw because i no wan hear say my money too big then they freeze or bar my account...or lets just say how much have you ever seen sum1 traded to in his/her account...THANKS FOR THE RESPONSE
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by sunwalk(m): 8:07am On Nov 16, 2014
shalom123:

bro what do you think or is your advice for maximum money in ones account b4 he/she makes withdraw because i no wan hear say my money too big then they freeze or bar my account...or lets just say how much have you ever seen sum1 traded to in his/her account...THANKS FOR THE RESPONSE

I gave only seen myself make up to 5000 USD and withdraw. no amount is too big bro. just keep piling up if u wish... but I suggest u withdraw once u reach 2000. enjoy
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by chibecanglobal(m): 4:48pm On Nov 16, 2014
GOLDEN DAILY BINARY OPTIONS ALERTS16-17/11/2014

21:45GMT(16/11/14) NZD Retail Sales q/q, Core Retail Sales q/q
CALL NZDUSD IF RETAIL SALES IS 0.9% OR HIGHER AND CORE RETAIL SALES IS 1.0% OR HIGHER
PUT NZDUSD IF RETAIL SALES IS 0.7% AND CORE RETAIL SALES IS 1.0% OR LOWER
EXPIRY@22:15GMT

23:50GMT JPY Prelim GDP q/q
CALL USDJPY@ 0.4% OR LOWER
PUT USDJPY@ 0.6% OR HIGHER
EXPIRY 12:20GMT

1:30GMT CAD Foreign Securities Purchases
CALL CADJPY@13.30B MORE
PUT CADJPY@9.30B OR LESS
EXPIRY@1:45GMT

1:30GMT USD Empire State Manufacturing Index
CALL USDJPY@ 19.2 OR MORE
PUT USDJPY@ 5.2 OR LESS
EXPIRY@1:45GMT

14:15GMT USD Capacity Utilization Rate,
USD Industrial Production m/m
CALL USDJPY IF CAPACITY UTILIZATION IS 79.3% OR HIGHER AND INDUSTRIAL PRODUCTION IS 0.3% OR HIGHER
PUT USDJPY IF CSPACITY UTILIZATION IS 79.3% OR LOWER AND INDUSTRIAL PRODUCTION IS 0.1% OR LESS
EXPIRY@14:30GMT

HAVE A PROSPEROUS WEEK AND DAYS AHEAD!!!

GOLDEN BINARY OPTIONS
ALERTS
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by idomalord: 12:10am On Nov 17, 2014
sunwalk:
don't even think of opening more than one account.... if you do and u attempt to use the same card dat was barred... they will instantly delete that account and redirect u immediately to ur previous account. again.... if u had sent ur utility bill and other means of verifying ur account on ur previous account... sending them again on ur new account gets it terminated as well....instantly!. all you hv to do is to simply use payment agents. nfact that's what I use. they pay u between 24hrs to 3 days maximum.... but making a direct withdrawal which often bounses back cos its a savings account instead of current account or Dom account it would take 5to 10biz days to get to u. but if you still wish to use ur card for deposits then I suggest u use neteller . com they accept cards funds them instantly too. gud luck

Sunwalk

are u saying i can do direct withdrawal into my gtb current acct or access bank current acct?
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by idomalord: 12:11am On Nov 17, 2014
also mr sunwalk how do i use dis netteler site again just in case
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by chibecanglobal(m): 2:08am On Nov 17, 2014
GOLDEN BINARY OPTIONS
ALERTS
WHATSAPP GROUP COMING SOON!
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by sunwalk(m): 10:04am On Nov 17, 2014
idomalord:

are u saying i can do direct withdrawal into my gtb current acct or access bank current acct?
yes that's right. but make sure your bank account name matches that of you binary account.. likewise your address.
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by sunwalk(m): 10:05am On Nov 17, 2014
idomalord:
also mr sunwalk how do i use dis netteler site again just in case
just open their site and follow it duly..
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by idomalord: 4:55pm On Nov 17, 2014
thank u mr sunwalk
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by Youngzedd(m): 6:45pm On Nov 17, 2014
chibecanglobal:
GOLDEN BINARY OPTIONS
ALERTS
WHATSAPP GROUP COMING SOON!

That will be really nice.

Count me in, any day, any time.
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by chibecanglobal(m): 10:14pm On Nov 17, 2014
GOLDEN DAILY BINARY OPTIONS ALERTS 18/11/2014

9:30GMT GBP CPI y/y
CALL GBPUSD@1.4% OR HIGHER
PUT GBPUSD@0.99% OR LOWER
EXPIRY@10:00GMT

10:00GMT EUR German ZEW Economic Sentiment,
EUR ZEW Economic Sentiment
CALL EURUSD IF GERMAN ZEW IS 1% OR HIGHER AND EUR ZEW IS 4.3% OR HIGHER
PUT EURUSD IF GERMAN ZEW IS -0.8% OR LOWER AND EUR ZEW IS 4.3% OR LOWER
EXPIRY@11:30GMT

13:30GMT USD PPI m/m
CALL USDJPY@ 0%% OR HIGHER
PUT USDJPY@ -0.2% OR LOWER
EXPIRY@14:00GMT

15:00GMT USD NAHB Housing Market Index
CALL USDJPY@58 OR MORE
PUT USDJPY@52 OR LESS
EXPIRY@15:15GMT

Tentative NZD GDT Price Index
CALL NZDUSD@0% OR HIGHER
PUT NZDUSD@ -0.6% OR LOWER
EXPIRY@15 MINUTES FROM EVENT TIME

HAVE A GOOD OUTING TODAY AS USUAL!
WHATSAPP GROUP COMING SOON
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by omakay(m): 5:17pm On Nov 18, 2014
For those of you using binary.com, if you want a platform with the exact pricing as seen in the dealing page,

Download the mt4 platform from FX OPTIMAX.

The difference in pricing that we see most of the time IS NOT SPREAD.

All mt4 platforms do not get data feed from the same server.

And all servers cannot exactly be the same due to GLOBAL TIME DIFFERENTIAL.

The binary.com spread is actually taken from the percentage given to you when you price a bet.

If your bet was priced at 70%, observe that your NET PROFIT will not be exactly 70% of your investment.

The difference that you observe is actually the SPREAD.

I hope this info benefits us all.

4 Likes

Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by willscolf: 5:58pm On Nov 18, 2014
omakay:
For those of you using binary.com, if you want a platform with the exact pricing as seen in the dealing page,

Download the mt4 platform from FX OPTIMAX.

The difference in pricing that we see most of the time IS NOT SPREAD.

All mt4 platforms do not get data feed from the same server.

And all servers cannot exactly be the same due to GLOBAL TIME DIFFERENTIAL.

The binary.com spread is actually taken from the percentage given to you when you price a bet.

If your bet was priced at 70%, observe that your NET PROFIT will not be exactly 70% of your investment.

The difference that you observe is actually the SPREAD.

I hope this info benefits us all.
hmmmm,una stil dey do dis rise and fall tin 4 BOM? Una get mind oo

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (70)

Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) / Who Is Who In Nigeria: The Full List Of The Top 50 Richest Nigerian Billionaires / Learn How To Make Ankara Bags,purses N Accessories Online Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.