Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,698 members, 7,820,433 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 - Business (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 (143502 Views)

Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! / Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 / Binary Option Free Alert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (70) (Go Down)

Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by solin: 2:16pm On Dec 01, 2014
Happy new month to everyone
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by omakay(m): 6:44am On Dec 02, 2014
Please i need someone to drop the download link for the Al-Brooks price action video.
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by chibecanglobal(m): 7:08am On Dec 02, 2014
GOLDEN DAILY BINARY OPTIONS ALERTS 2/12/2014

8:00 EUR Spanish Unemployment Change
CALL EURUSD@55.3K OR LESS
PUT EURUSD@59K OR MORE
EXPIRY@8:00GMT

9:30GMT GBP Construction PMI
CALL GBPUSD@62.5 OR MORE
PUT GBPUSD@59.9 OR LESS
EXPIRY@10:00GMT

HAVE ANOTHER SUCCESSFUL DAY!

JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP COMING SOON!

GOLDEN BINARY OPTIONS
ALERTS
in your email inbox DAILY
http://eepurl.com/RBCgv
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by btenkobo(m): 7:43am On Dec 02, 2014
chibecanglobal can u plz add me to the group plz 08165233351

I'm a novice wen it com's to binary option I wan to learn it plz give me the steps
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by charlso1(m): 8:09am On Dec 02, 2014
lekan208:
I am finally throwing in towel for binary,it seems no one is making money from it except the brokers.

Woo, it has been a long time i visited this great thread and surprised to read that brokers are the only people making it. No, no, no, Learn price action and some tricks here and you will see that binary and forex trading will give you most of things you want in life.

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by quantumphysics(m): 8:13am On Dec 02, 2014
charlso1:

Woo, it has been a long time i visited this great thread and surprised to read that brokers are the only people making it. No, no, no, Learn price action and some tricks here and you will see that binary and forex trading will give you most of things you want in life.
nice signature
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by eTradeXchange(m): 10:30am On Dec 02, 2014
THRILLING:
Do you pay on saturday and sunday if selling P.M to you?

We do withdrawals on weekend too. Just email our support for any help.

Thanks
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by eTradeXchange(m): 10:31am On Dec 02, 2014
omakay:

What is the minimum amount one can withdraw?

Minimum Deposit/Withdrawal is $10.
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by eTradeXchange(m): 10:32am On Dec 02, 2014
odimbannamdi:

do u buy webmoney funds too? and at what price do u buy?

Yes we buy and sell Webmoney. Visit www.etradexchange.net for our current price.
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by sunwalk(m): 11:01am On Dec 02, 2014
eTradeXchange:

Thanks
I have not attempted withdrawing during the weekend. can't we use the site platform to initiate the withdrawal request. pls what's the need to email support? is it mainly for weekend withdrawals?

thanks

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by idomalord: 4:41pm On Dec 02, 2014
eTradeXchange:

Thanks

forumites, these guys are gud and i recommend them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by oyewale3000(m): 6:29pm On Dec 02, 2014
charlso1:

@ cHARLSO, pls i will like to contact you, i need your help on something, if you dont mind please
This is my mail oyewalefx@gmail.com
thanks
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by chibecanglobal(m): 7:58am On Dec 03, 2014
GOLDEN DAILY BINARY OPTIONS ALERTS 3/12/2014

8:@5GMT EUR Spanish Services PMI
CALL EURUSD@58 OR MORE
PUT EURUSD@54.2 OR LESS
EXPIRY@8:30GMT
ETC ETC ETC.

HAVE ANOTHER SUCCESSFUL TRADING DAY!

WHATSAPP GROUP IN THE OFFING!
GOLDEN BINARY OPTIONS
ALERTS
in your email inbox DAILY
http://eepurl.com/RBCgv
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by SPECS007: 1:06pm On Dec 03, 2014
Plz my ogas, I am just reading all your posts, but I don't understnd. Plz I nid to learn this biz 'binary trading' can someone from lagos put me through. I stay in surulere, lagos. Cn reach me on 08062250066. Thanks! I wud appreciate!
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by comeandsee: 2:17pm On Dec 03, 2014
SPECS007:
Plz my ogas, I am just reading all your posts, but I don't understnd. Plz I nid to learn this biz 'binary trading' can someone from lagos put me through. I stay in surulere, lagos. Cn reach me on 08062250066. Thanks! I wud appreciate!
CALL ME NOW AND LET US DISCUSS . 080,,,,35,,,8259..66
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by crossblane1(m): 7:11pm On Dec 03, 2014
Pls if u live in Benin I will love to learn binary trading from u .pls reply if u can help me
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by RealChris(m): 4:50am On Dec 04, 2014
Pls what is the difference between the circled? Trend(CCI) and Oscillators(Commodity Channel Index), and also Trend(Stochastic) and Oscillators(Stochatics Oscillatore) inside indicators. Thanks

Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by eTradeXchange(m): 8:07am On Dec 04, 2014
sunwalk:
I have not attempted withdrawing during the weekend. can't we use the site platform to initiate the withdrawal request. pls what's the need to email support? is it mainly for weekend withdrawals?

thanks

Withdrawals can be done at any time through us. Just make sure your binary account is activated to withdraw through Payment Agent. You can only make withdrawals through agent on weekdays only. But eTradeXchange is always available to process withdrawals 247.

Thanks
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by eTradeXchange(m): 8:08am On Dec 04, 2014
idomalord:

forumites, these guys are gud and i recommend them.

Thanks Idomalord for the compliments, We are always here to help Nairalanders.
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by lekan208(m): 6:25pm On Dec 04, 2014
thank you for the encouragement , but i will need your contact my mail globalfortuneambush@gmail.com

charlso1:

Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by RealChris(m): 8:01pm On Dec 04, 2014
RealChris:
Pls what is the difference between the circled? Trend(CCI) and Oscillators(Commodity Channel Index), and also Trend(Stochastic) and Oscillators(Stochatics Oscillatore) inside indicators. Thanks

Pls someone should answer me...

Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by charlso1(m): 4:45am On Dec 05, 2014
lekan208:
thank you for the encouragement , but i will need your contact my mail globalfortuneambush@gmail.com

oyewale3000:

@ cHARLSO, pls i will like to contact you, i need your help on something, if you dont mind please
This is my mail oyewalefx@gmail.com
thanks

You may ask your question here and i will make sure i answer it when i am less busy. Someone here may have the same issue. Thanks!

Bear this in mind that, there is no shortcut to success. When you try the easy way to get there, you are bound to fail. Binary and Forex are big time business and the secret of any successful business is in the planning, researching, and applying. Only one strategy can give you what you want.

3 Likes

Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by femiola3: 11:01am On Dec 05, 2014
charlso1:

You may ask your question here and i will make sure i answer it when i am less busy. Someone here may have the same issue. Thanks!

Bear this in mind that, there is no shortcut to success. When you try the easy way to get there, you are bound to fail. Binary and Forex are big time business and the secret of any successful business is in the planning, researching, and applying. Only one strategy can give you what you want.

Oga mi i ve also been trying to contact you too...but it s jst on the same issue i ve gone through some of your posting in the past i will say you are really doing a good job here considering the fact that you also ve a tight schedule..pls you mentioned somewhere in your past posts of helping someone to compile a 10min video of price action..i dont know if you can also help us ve access to it...faanoolayinka@yahoo.com...and more price action analysis of ur winning trades here as u ve done in the past...kudos!

3 Likes

Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by Darkpal: 12:05pm On Dec 05, 2014
omakay:
Please i need someone to drop the download link for the Al-Brooks price action video.

Here's the link to Al Brooks videos http://www.forextradingfornewbies.com/FXTrading@SG/download/
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by idomalord: 7:53pm On Dec 05, 2014
pls house i need your help again. I finaly downloaded java charts and its working bt afta sum time it would freeze . Pls what do i do to stop it frm freezing? Hope smbd helps out. Thanks in advance
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by quantumphysics(m): 7:55pm On Dec 05, 2014
idomalord:
pls house i need your help again. I finaly downloaded java charts and its working bt afta sum time it would freeze . Pls what do i do to stop it frm freezing? Hope smbd helps out. Thanks in advance
if u use pc/android, save yourself all this rubbish and download MetaTrader 4
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by olusode97(m): 8:01pm On Dec 05, 2014
idomalord:
download the latest version.
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by idomalord: 8:05pm On Dec 05, 2014
quantumphysics:
if u use pc/android, save yourself all this rubbish and download MetaTrader 4

am taking a break small frm fx. I tink i saw a flaw in their randoms and i tot abt exploiting it to see if i am correct.
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by idomalord: 8:09pm On Dec 05, 2014
olusode97:
download the latest version.

i downloaded java 8 which is the most recent. Jhen i downloaded the chart. Or maybe is it that my system is full?
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by quantumphysics(m): 8:12pm On Dec 05, 2014
idomalord:

am taking a break small frm fx. I tink i saw a flaw in their randoms and i tot abt exploiting it to see if i am correct.
i donn't advice beginner binary traders to trade randoms, its as futile as chasing the winds. The algorithms have been designed to give the brokers unfair advantages. If truly you are tired if fx, take a break from options and try out other venture.
good luck.

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by idomalord: 8:27pm On Dec 05, 2014
quantumphysics:
i donn't advice beginner binary traders to trade randoms, its as futile as chasing the winds. The algorithms have been designed to give the brokers unfair advantages. If truly you are tired if fx, take a break from options and try out other venture.
good luck.

one mans chicken is another mans ota pia pia (poison) i never said am tired of fx. I just said let me rest small and try someting i suspect. If nt mt4 is the best to use.

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (70)

Who Is Who In Nigeria: The Full List Of The Top 50 Richest Nigerian Billionaires / Learn How To Make Ankara Bags,purses N Accessories Online Free / How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.