Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,632 members, 7,955,312 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:17 PM

Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 - Business (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 (145732 Views)

Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! / Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 / Binary Option Free Alert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (70) (Go Down)

Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by Abrahamweb(m): 9:27am On Dec 19, 2014
practice

Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by Abrahamweb(m): 9:29am On Dec 19, 2014
note the red arrows in box thats the retracement trade,i usually double my payout to recover my lose and make profit.i have not lost since i got this system last week.
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by Nobody: 9:55am On Dec 19, 2014
cybug:
You should drop the whatsapp number... so those interested will contact you.

Okay, here is the whatsapp number for those that are interested in the whatsapp group I was talking about... 08038071562
So everyone is welcome
I'll probably remove my number after the first 50ppl contact me

NB!!!
Please note It's different from the group I created for those who bought my binary options PA video course.. so, for all of u guys that contacted me and I refused to sell my course to cos of your lack of the basic understanding of forex and your mt4 I think this will be a good place for you to start as well since this is free.

Happy holidays people
May the Greenz be with you
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by wierdpsycho: 10:02am On Dec 19, 2014
GBP/USD FALL 10:00GMT EXPIRY 1.5667 ENTRY PRICE
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by wierdpsycho: 11:22am On Dec 19, 2014
wierdpsycho:

GBP/USD FALL 10:00GMT EXPIRY 1.5667 ENTRY PRICE

BET WON 1.5653 CLOSING PRICE
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by Nobody: 2:34pm On Dec 19, 2014
Abrahamweb:
newbies,my xmas gift. i advice 2-4 trades per session/day.
you see the blue arrows and the lines(red and blue)u trade 1min duration/tf,wen u see the blue arrow you trade in the direction,if you lose wait for the priceto retrace back to the line and reject,the trade 4min duration rise,you have 100% chance of winning the trade,simple PA,abi gurus in the house na lie?

good one baba
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by Abrahamweb(m): 2:46pm On Dec 19, 2014
news traders
take this my gift.
20min before high impact news(i use investing.com) check all pairs related to that news,say usdcad,open usdcad,eurcad,audcad and others on the summary(in the picture below) start refreshing once it is 10min,there is this myth that th big dogs in the fx world get their news befor the free guys get them,so they will move the market 10mins before the news is been released but they spread across various pairs so that you'll not notice the movement,( i got the myth from forexfactory.com,the guy gave indicator to trade/monitor with)
but i discovered that investing.com summary helps me monitor and see all that is happening without mt4.
so,once i see a particular instrument say cad is having strong signal on investing.com page,i simple place a touch trade,10-15pips touch,it may touch and continue or it will touch and reverse,either way it will touch and i'm good with that.study the screenshot.and contribute.

4 Likes

Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by Abrahamweb(m): 2:46pm On Dec 19, 2014
more,after the release this was the impact,it confirmed the impact before the news. grin
greens were made.

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by Abrahamweb(m): 2:54pm On Dec 19, 2014
more

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by FxTizzle(m): 3:38pm On Dec 19, 2014
Good one WEB, may Almighty God continue 2 bless you IJN...
Amen!
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by spacebaba: 4:05pm On Dec 19, 2014
Abrahamweb:
more
how did you take this trade, this is different from the touch explanation,did you used the investing.com signal 10 minutes before the release of news.@ accentuate one of my guy is already making a killing with the candle stick pattern you dropped. Nice one guys.
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by Abrahamweb(m): 4:09pm On Dec 19, 2014
spacebaba:
how did you take this trade, this is different from the touch explanation,did you used the investing.com signal 10 minutes before the release of news.@ accentuate one of my guy is already making a killing with the candle stick pattern you dropped. Nice one guys.
no,was based on anoda that i will drop soon.

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by spacebaba: 4:15pm On Dec 19, 2014
Abrahamweb:

tanx man
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by dasdexter(m): 9:55pm On Dec 19, 2014
Abrahamweb:

yo web nice stuff u gat dere, but u didn't share any indicator or how do u get d arrow and d line.
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by amolak: 12:04pm On Dec 20, 2014
accentuate:

no winning system other than sharpen your skill with candlestick pattern. if you can read and understand the formations very well you will always get winning edge. I will try as much as possible to send candlestick pattern formation if you can read and practice it, your trading will improve for good. find Below the link to the attached files
http://www.4shared.com/zip/-OJD2a8_ce/Candlestick_Pattern.html

USE 5 MINUTES TIME FRAME FOR ANALYSIS AND 5 MINUTES FOR EXPIRY
Accentuate or anybody pls, help with this i was trying to download it but the link is not valid. pls and pls. amolak09@gmail.com
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by Darkpal: 1:28pm On Dec 20, 2014
amolak:
Accentuate or anybody pls, help with this i was trying to download it but the link is not valid. pls and pls. amolak09@gmail.com

Link still valid. Just register with 4shared before downloading
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by spacebaba: 1:39pm On Dec 20, 2014
amolak:
check you mail amolak, abrahmweb we still dey wait for that strategy.
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by Darkpal: 4:01pm On Dec 20, 2014
Abrahamweb:

Waiting for the strategy sir.
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by AKBINARY: 8:58pm On Dec 20, 2014
i just came i across this indicator i think it will be helpful to the house

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by AKBINARY: 9:02pm On Dec 20, 2014
check this out

Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by Nobody: 9:34pm On Dec 20, 2014
AKBINARY:
check this out

oga abeg upload the indicator make boys use am chop small...
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by AKBINARY: 10:06pm On Dec 20, 2014
first indy second will be out soon

2 Likes

Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by Nobody: 1:50am On Dec 21, 2014
AKBINARY:
first indy second will be out soon
God bless you man...
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by amor001: 6:40am On Dec 21, 2014
GOD BLESS YOU @AKBINARY. Waiting for the second indi...
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by hokabs(m): 2:47pm On Dec 21, 2014
STRATEGY! STRATEGY!! STRATEGY!!!

Strategies upon strategies, day in day out shocked firstly,we have to believe and accept that you can't trade binary option without having a lost .buh d winning rate shd over-weigh d losses at least 70%winrate .This show that there is NO HOLY GRAIL SYSTEM.
The key is; good system + MM - EMOTION(Fear or Greed) = GREEN GREEN GREEN
I am not contrary or criticizing new system because we are till moving. we will all get there.
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by crossblane1(m): 7:52pm On Dec 21, 2014
mular:
Guys to trade bom join one of the happening group we call the green mansion and see many traders sucking bom money like zobo grin cheesy
how can I join
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by myola777(m): 9:49am On Dec 22, 2014
God blesses everybody here
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by myola777(m): 9:50am On Dec 22, 2014
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by amolak: 12:05pm On Dec 22, 2014
spacebaba:
check you mail amolak, abrahmweb we still dey wait for that strategy.
thanks sir
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by chinoify: 3:15pm On Dec 22, 2014
I need a good trader to train me, pls drop your no let me call

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (70)

Learn How To Make Ankara Bags,purses N Accessories Online Free / Who Is Who In Nigeria: The Full List Of The Top 50 Richest Nigerian Billionaires / How Bet9ja Ruined My Life!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.