Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,906 members, 7,814,064 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Latest Non-surgical Fat Reduction Procedure: HIFU - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Latest Non-surgical Fat Reduction Procedure: HIFU (844 Views)

Ondo Trauma & Surgical Centre Built By Mimiko (Photos) / Save Money; Lose Weight Without Surgical Procedures / Amazing! Patients Pay Doctors To Use Surgical Equipment Atigbobi Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Latest Non-surgical Fat Reduction Procedure: HIFU by toplipolaser: 2:37am On Sep 11, 2014
A Special Offer promotion on our newest HIFU machine is now on. In this Special Offer, you can get 50% off HIFU machine alone or purchase the HIFU + Lipo Laser promotional combo which can save you more money.

High-intensity Focused Ultrasound (HIFU) is the latest non-invasive alternative that’s clinically proven to reduce localized fat deposits and body circumference to meet the needs of your patients. HIFU works by emitting acoustic waves of ultrasonic energy that converge into a confined focal volume targeting only subcutaneous fat at a controlled depth. Unlike traditional ultrasound technology, the HIFU machine allows control over temperature elevation and enabling fat destruction to occur instantly, selectively and mechanically.

HIFU promises to lose 1 inch with only one single treatment and 3-4 inches with three-time treatments. When combined with Lipo Laser treatment, it can achieve much more amazing results and effectively lose stubborn fat off of different areas and different layers of the body.

Only available this September!

Don’t miss out this special offer! Contact us now!

Tel/Fax:+86 371 55677886
E-mail: info@pz-aurora.com
Re: Latest Non-surgical Fat Reduction Procedure: HIFU by StrRock: 4:58pm On Oct 23, 2019
The Lipo Laser session is just amazing! I have tried 1 session, and the Contour Light made me feel much better. I didn't believe that this can work, but now I am shocked. I didn't lose 1inch as declared, but a half 100%. It's still great result. I am definitely going to repeat the session

(1) (Reply)

Doctors Found Tapeworm That Lived In Man's Brains For Years / Please Help Me On How To Get Rid Of My Man Boobs. / Top 10 Worst Female Health Habits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.