Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,391 members, 7,819,402 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

Jennifer Lawrence Stare You Down In New Hunger Games: Mockingjay Poster - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Jennifer Lawrence Stare You Down In New Hunger Games: Mockingjay Poster (910 Views)

"Spider Girl": Checkout This Hilarious Nollywood Poster / Nollywood Actresses Semi-unclad On Movie Poster (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jennifer Lawrence Stare You Down In New Hunger Games: Mockingjay Poster by duckhas: 6:48am On Sep 11, 2014
Mockingjay is here! Last week I was teased a look at the back of the hero of The Hunger Games Jennifer Lawrence holds a bow and arrows with confidence, looking ready for a revolution. Aside from the teaser poster that was promised more to come today, 10 September and The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 1 million dollars poster above, which gives us the first glimpse of Katniss Everdeen. Do you really feel as if they were ready to fight. See the look in a report on her face. Courtesy of The Hunger Games Facebook page, a new poster for the big step to an earlier version, the allies showed Katniss, the former tends to be the Mockingjay. Here is one of them, which shows Natalie Dormer as Cressida.

Directed by: Francis Lawrence
Written by: Danny Strong and Peter Craig
Stars: Jennifer Lawrence, Josh Hutcherson, Liam Hemsworth
Produced by: Nina Jacobson and Jon Kilik
Distributor: Lionsgate
Release Date: November 21, 2014 (US)
Genres: Adventure, Science Fiction
Websites Official: Facebook, Site
Origin: US

The difference between Katniss and poster art in person is quite clear. Katniss is the girl on fire, and of course, it was all lit Mockingjay on fire. This exhibition is encouraging, especially compared with the teaser trailer shows Katniss called again to fight. The response was small and exclusive, but look at the new poster, seems to have a fight next to them, after all. Addresses Jennifer Lawrence and recently hired a later edition of the Guinness Book of Records for being the largest heroine action movie higher. It is a remarkable achievement, and success is also able to add to his exceptional, as well as Oscar and two Golden found, and manages the work of the pressure while the girl who played with fire.

Fox has an adaptive feature Susan Collins Mockingjay films, the first of which will be released November 21, 2014 in addition to Jennifer Lawrence, The Hunger Games: Includes Mockingjay cast Josh MARS, Liam Hemsworth, Woody Harrelson, Elizabeth Banks, Julianne Moore, Philip Seymour Hoffman, Jeffrey Wright, and Sam Clafin, Stanley Tucci and Donald Sutherland. If you're looking at more and more, check out the teaser trailer for The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 1 after the jump!

Although only 24 years old, Jennifer Lawrence already extraordinary skill. In 2010, and received an order - on foot and in winter indie drama - his first Oscar nomination is not. In 2013, he won his first Oscar for his playbook silver linings, and the following year won third place in turn to steal the American movement. But the Hunger Games that made her a symbol of the international, but all over the world Guinness owners. The pilot said the film Jennifer Lawrence will make his name in the 2015 Guinness Book of World Records as the biggest action hero in the world known as the official make the call. The latest edition of the Calendar in any form - including the weird and wonderful in Arcana - will arrive on the shelves September 11, 2014.

Lawrence honor this Katniss Everdeen together, the central coast of the main historical Hunger Games. It's almost hard to remember when the first film in the series looks like a big risk by asking the listener to become a movie star to increase the offer. Of course, led by Gary Ross, The Hunger Games lit up the box office. Opening this week, this adaptation of Susan Collins popular "and won first place and is not the only, but it has a total of 152 million dollars. The idea of size, it is $ 24 million more than the sequel geesi- built Iron Man 2 is out of control. While the film The Hunger Games last year, and the movie follow-up to women to work more than $ 691 million draw international box office records, and the introduction of the star Lawrence.
Re: Jennifer Lawrence Stare You Down In New Hunger Games: Mockingjay Poster by sholay2011(m): 9:56pm On Sep 11, 2014
Errmmm...where is the poster
Re: Jennifer Lawrence Stare You Down In New Hunger Games: Mockingjay Poster by Nobody: 7:05pm On Sep 13, 2014
The wait is almost over grin

*in Effie's voice* may the odds be ever in your favour
Re: Jennifer Lawrence Stare You Down In New Hunger Games: Mockingjay Poster by Nobody: 7:22pm On Sep 13, 2014
U have changed
IfyAngela: The wait is almost over grin

Re: Jennifer Lawrence Stare You Down In New Hunger Games: Mockingjay Poster by Nobody: 7:41pm On Sep 13, 2014
Unibenstudent: U have changed
Ummmm changed how
Re: Jennifer Lawrence Stare You Down In New Hunger Games: Mockingjay Poster by Nobody: 7:47pm On Sep 13, 2014
IfyAngela:
Ummmm changed how
u don't upload pics,u don't reply pms,you don't talk much in romance section,u don't.........
Re: Jennifer Lawrence Stare You Down In New Hunger Games: Mockingjay Poster by Nobody: 7:54pm On Sep 13, 2014
Unibenstudent: u don't upload pics,u don't reply pms,you don't talk much in romance section,u don't.........
lol i upload once in a while and i've never really been a fan of that section....
Re: Jennifer Lawrence Stare You Down In New Hunger Games: Mockingjay Poster by sosiqdude(m): 8:14am On Sep 14, 2014
IfyAngela: The wait is almost over grin

Please where do you reside
Re: Jennifer Lawrence Stare You Down In New Hunger Games: Mockingjay Poster by sosiqdude(m): 8:15am On Sep 14, 2014
What the thread all about
Re: Jennifer Lawrence Stare You Down In New Hunger Games: Mockingjay Poster by Nobody: 1:08pm On Sep 14, 2014
sosiqdude:

Please where do you reside
Nigeria
Re: Jennifer Lawrence Stare You Down In New Hunger Games: Mockingjay Poster by sosiqdude(m): 3:23pm On Sep 14, 2014
IfyAngela:
Nigeria
where in nigeria..i like you
Re: Jennifer Lawrence Stare You Down In New Hunger Games: Mockingjay Poster by Nobody: 4:04pm On Sep 14, 2014
sosiqdude:
where in nigeria..i like you
*narrows eyes*

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Lawrence Stare You Down In New Hunger Games: Mockingjay Poster by sosiqdude(m): 4:11pm On Sep 14, 2014
IfyAngela:
*narrows eyes*

i'm really serious angel.....have been following you around since

(1) (Reply)

Fascinating Facts About Game Of Thrones / My Review On Stranger Things / 'if Tobi Comes Close To Me Or Touches My Body, I Will Report Him To BBN -Cee C

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.