Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,583 members, 7,955,137 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:52 PM

Before He Says: I Knew Eagles Won't Qualify - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Before He Says: I Knew Eagles Won't Qualify (493 Views)

Nigeria Won't Qualify For AFCON, Only Ghana Can Defeat Egypt. / Everyone Says I Resemble Mikel Obi, Are They Saying The Truth? / I Knew Eagles Would Lose - keshi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Before He Says: I Knew Eagles Won't Qualify by Marcelinho(m): 7:08am On Sep 11, 2014
With the problem at the glass house n the long standing contract war between Keshi n the NFF, the recent result of the Afcon qualifiers, the statement by Keshi after Congo game, the inability n ineptitude n stubbornness of Keshi to call a particular player.
my question now is with two matches gone n four to go, do u think we should keep faith with Keshi or breath fresh air, before he comes out to say he knew Nigeria won't qualify for the Afcon?

(1) (Reply)

Man City Boss Salutes Lampard / Rodgers: Balotelli Purchase Was A 'calculated Risk' / Lionel Messi: The Greatest Goalscorer And Player La Liga Has Ever Seen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.