Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,209 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

I Can’t Forgive You! 42-year Old Mom Infected With HIV Tells BF Who Is Now In Ja - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Can’t Forgive You! 42-year Old Mom Infected With HIV Tells BF Who Is Now In Ja (928 Views)

What's Your Advice To Help.. Mom Is In Detention. / How My Lovely Wife Infected Me With HIV ––husband Opens Up / See What Happens When One Is Infected With The Ebola Virus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Can’t Forgive You! 42-year Old Mom Infected With HIV Tells BF Who Is Now In Ja by esantex(m): 8:43am On Sep 11, 2014
I Can’t Forgive You! 42-Year Old Mom Infected With HIV Tells BF Who Is Now In Jail
Kara Wilkinson, 42, a mother from Cumbria (pictured left in 2009 and right today), says she has suffered fourheart attacks, pneumonia, osteoporosis and severe hair loss since she wasinfectedwith HIV by boyfriend Alan Mason, 45 (inset), in 2011. According to Wilkinson, Mason knew he had the virus before asking her for unprotected s*x.
Mason has today started serving two years and eight months behind bars for grievous bodily harm, but Miss Wilkinson is still pained saying she has been condemned to 'a life sentence of misery'.
'Before I had HIV, I was never ill and had loads of energy. Now I seem to be permanently ill. My long blonde hair has started to fall out and I look much older than I am.
'I don’t even have amirrorin my house as I can’t stand to look at my reflection.
'He’s taken my life away. I won’t ever forgive him for what he’s done to me. What he’s given me will never go away.
'I don’t think I’ll ever have another relationship - how could I ever trust another man? And, unlike Alan, I’dhate to put anyone else at risk from catching HIV.'

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Most Beautiful Married Nigerian Celebrities / Arakale Shops In Akure Are Currently On Fire / Why Do Keke Napep Operators Always Write Their Life Problems On Their Tricycle!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.