Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,640 members, 7,809,400 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:55 AM

I Need An Affordable Website Or Blog For My Startup Cab Service - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need An Affordable Website Or Blog For My Startup Cab Service (612 Views)

Pls I Need To Create An Affordable Website / I Need An Affordable Website Or Blog For My Startup Cab Service / I Am Making Money On Fanbox To Run My Startup And Support A Charity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need An Affordable Website Or Blog For My Startup Cab Service by mrsage(m): 9:42am On Sep 11, 2014
Hello, i am a cab guy based in Lagos. I need a simple and low budget website or blog just to showcase my service. Nothing special
No ecommerce platform for now. No special software. Just something simple and nice
Business has been challenginh lately so i want to create an online presence as part of my marketing strategy
Check out d twitter handle: @lagoscabby

A simple blog or website will be just ok.

If you can assist, kindly reply. My number: 08024130609
Thank you
Lagos Cab Man
Re: I Need An Affordable Website Or Blog For My Startup Cab Service by WebSubsidy(m): 9:56am On Sep 11, 2014
Nice one. I can help you with that.

Taxi Website

Major Links:
- Home page (with sliding banner images 3-5)
- About (your profile and what you customers need to know about you. keep it simple)
- Book A Cab or Get A Taxi (this page will have some text and a form for potential passengers to fill. the form details will be emailed to you immediately it is submitted).
- Customer Care (this page will be for passengers who may have forgotten something or need other assistance. It will have a contact form too).
Gallery (with pictures taken strategically of you and your cab at various locations across town, in traffic, with passengers, etc. 8-15 pics will make a good start).
- Blog (I will add a blog for you so that you can post all the things and announcements you may have).
- Contact (this will have your full contact details, map and a contact form)

Others:
Social media integration (FB Page, Twitter, etc). Social sharing on pages and blog posts. Responsive design that will work well on mobile devices. City Map. And other items you may need.

Price: N18,500
Delivery: 7days

To get started, go to http://websubsidy.net/open-website-promo/ and fill the form. Use the Coupon: TaxiNairaland
If you have any question post it here or submit on websubsidy.net - Cheers!

Bonus: We will also provide you Domain Registration and Web Hosting for free.

2 Likes

Re: I Need An Affordable Website Or Blog For My Startup Cab Service by mrsage(m): 10:18am On Sep 11, 2014
How can i reach you?
Re: I Need An Affordable Website Or Blog For My Startup Cab Service by WebSubsidy(m): 10:33am On Sep 11, 2014
mrsage: How can i reach you?

See the post above. If you have question, let me know.
Re: I Need An Affordable Website Or Blog For My Startup Cab Service by IamGodzilla: 12:30pm On Sep 11, 2014
08069790405/jide_tade@yahoo.com/2A9E95C8
Re: I Need An Affordable Website Or Blog For My Startup Cab Service by ayoomo9(m): 9:03am On Sep 12, 2014
Re: I Need An Affordable Website Or Blog For My Startup Cab Service by surrogatesng: 11:25am On Sep 12, 2014
Cab services is very competitive and u need good online marketing to take u to the first page of google.I have a blog lagoscabs..com which is currently ranking on 2nd page of google with the keyword lagos cabs .If interested check my signature and call me

(1) (Reply)

Cheap Sms Or Quality Sms / Design Your Website(wordpress,opencart,joomla And Responsive Site) / Convert Webpage To Pdf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.