Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,951 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

BREAKING: OAU Student Suspected To Have Ebola Status Out, Tests Negative - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / BREAKING: OAU Student Suspected To Have Ebola Status Out, Tests Negative (958 Views)

13-year-Old Girl Flees Home With Suspected Lover / 7 Month Old Baby In Kwara Suspected To Have Ebola / Negative Thoughts About Yourself You Should Avoid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: OAU Student Suspected To Have Ebola Status Out, Tests Negative by damilare442: 11:55am On Sep 11, 2014
The tests result of the Suspected EVD case in OAU has been released. The female student of the Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife who was suspected to be a secondary contact of the Ebola Virus Disease has tested negative. Find the full report below as culled from DailyTimes:

The Public Relations Officer of OAU made this known to our correspondent on the telephone early Thursday morning.

“The result is out. I can confirm to you that she tested negative. People are just causing panic. I repeat again that there is no cause for alarm. All is well with us in OAU. We are fine and we plead with people to stop spreading rumour that may cause panic,” he said.

It will be recalled that a female student of the university was on Monday suspected to have Ebola.The student, according to the university authorities, had a secondary contact with the late Port Harcourt doctor, Iyke Enemuo.

Enemuo died of the EVD after he secretly treated an infected ECOWAS diplomat, Olu-Ibukun Koye, in a hotel in the Rivers State capital.

Re: BREAKING: OAU Student Suspected To Have Ebola Status Out, Tests Negative by LagosBoi2(m): 12:06pm On Sep 11, 2014
Oluwaseun
Re: BREAKING: OAU Student Suspected To Have Ebola Status Out, Tests Negative by chinex276(m): 12:06pm On Sep 11, 2014
Nigerians should stop using everything 2 play jarree, imagine i saw a film poster titled EBOLA VIRUS, seriously i was disappointed.
Re: BREAKING: OAU Student Suspected To Have Ebola Status Out, Tests Negative by damilare442: 12:07pm On Sep 11, 2014
thank GOD.
Re: BREAKING: OAU Student Suspected To Have Ebola Status Out, Tests Negative by HARDDON: 12:47pm On Sep 11, 2014
chinex276: Nigerians should stop using everything 2 play jarree, imagine i saw a film poster titled EBOLA VIRUS, seriously i was disappointed.

dont take life too crzly, none is getting out alive anyways.

besides, the movie must be about creating awareness and not to cause fear or make a mockery.

if only though, we talk about the Good Lord(that has the power to destroy both the body and soul in hell) more than we spread news about this foreign phenomenon, the world would have been a better place for us all.

i'm glad she has been given a clean bill of health. one can only imagine the trauma she has been going tru!
Re: BREAKING: OAU Student Suspected To Have Ebola Status Out, Tests Negative by chinex276(m): 3:14pm On Sep 11, 2014
HARDDON:

dont take life too crzly, none is getting out alive anyways.

besides, the movie must be about creating awareness and not to cause fear or make a mockery.

if only though, we talk about the Good Lord(that has the power to destroy both the body and soul in hell) more than we spread news about this foreign phenomenon, the world would have been a better place for us all.

i'm glad she has been given a clean bill of health. one can only imagine the trauma she has been going tru!
d movies was creating no awearness at all,,, a film starring d lyks of mr.ibu, dede1day, etc. Abt nt taking lyf seriously dats a fact, bt it doesnt mean we should play with serious things na.

(1) (Reply)

Top 50 Languages In The World / I Was Just Robbed In Unilorin Off-campus / Saudi Husband Divorces Bride During Wedding After Seeing Her Face

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.