Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,682 members, 7,816,786 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Super Clean Honda Accord 2007 Model DC With Matte Black Paints Reg For Sale - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Super Clean Honda Accord 2007 Model DC With Matte Black Paints Reg For Sale (7470 Views)

PIMPED 2005 Infiniti Fx35, Matte Black, Leather, Navi, Reverse Cam @1.150m SOLD / Sold Matte Black BMW 5 Series Registered For Sale... / Very Neat Matte Black 08 Wrangler Jeep For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Super Clean Honda Accord 2007 Model DC With Matte Black Paints Reg For Sale by oparahchi(m): 7:23am On Sep 13, 2014
bakersss: yeah the price is too high..but let's be realistic..no where can you ever get this kind of car for 1.4...or even 1.5...no where..only if its savage...but Op..you should review your price too..the car is clean and sweet...bt d price is lipsrsealed
Sir, my sales bench mark is somewhat ok. I don't know the chap that said I was bent on selling for 1.3m, when it's not so. I wonder why people get bitter. If the price pegged on a product can't accommodate a person's budget, the person should maturely walk away and not talk down someone's sales. However I am selling below 1.3. So I don't know where the other guy got his info from.
Re: Super Clean Honda Accord 2007 Model DC With Matte Black Paints Reg For Sale by oparahchi(m): 7:26am On Sep 13, 2014
nurey:
You will never get a 2006/2007 accord for less than 1.6m for tokunbo you are talking about the 2003/2005 accord Eod. If you are interested bargain with the op I also agree 1.3m for naija use of this ride is on the high side but I know the op will negotiate with a serious buyer and bring the price down. The ride is clean and the rims are beta looking than the stock ones so it has been pimped a little.
thank you. A matured comment there. Unlike some others throwing tantrums. If one pegs a product at N naira, and that sale price doesn't meet your budget, kindly walk away than talk down a person's business to other people. Chief thank you I appreciate your matured and friendly comment.
Re: Super Clean Honda Accord 2007 Model DC With Matte Black Paints Reg For Sale by GreenWorld: 7:37am On Sep 13, 2014
oparahchi: Sir, my sales bench mark is somewhat ok. I don't know the chap that said I was bent on selling for 1.3m, when it's not so. I wonder why people get bitter. If the price pegged on a product can't accommodate a person's budget, the person should maturely walk away and not talk down someone's sales. However I am selling below 1.3. So I don't know where the other guy got his info from.

Chief, my friend called and you said 1.3m except you have reviewed your price. But why is it difficult for you to state your price here if not that it is ridiculous. I challenge you to post price here if you have a fair price. Always remember Naija use dey fear man o undecided
Re: Super Clean Honda Accord 2007 Model DC With Matte Black Paints Reg For Sale by GreenWorld: 7:46am On Sep 13, 2014
nurey:
You will never get a 2006/2007 accord for less than 1.6m for tokunbo you are talking about the 2003/2005 accord Eod. If you are interested bargain with the op I also agree 1.3m for naija use of this ride is on the high side but I know the op will negotiate with a serious buyer and bring the price down. The ride is clean and the rims are beta looking than the stock ones so it has been pimped a little.

www.nairaland.com/1788612/2007-honda-accord-lx-1.4
Re: Super Clean Honda Accord 2007 Model DC With Matte Black Paints Reg For Sale by nurey(m): 8:43am On Sep 13, 2014
GreenWorld:

www.nairaland.com/1788612/2007-honda-accord-lx-1.4

My brother the interior of the naija one is more luxurious than the uk one on trim level. The naija interior looks like leather fittings and the side mirror pointer is exclusive. Let's stop arguing bro and stop comparing.
Like I said if you like the car and you think its price should be in certain naira talk with the op, the only wrong I see is the op not posting his price on Nland.

I don't want to talk too much so I am not tagged as a solicitor or co-conspirator to anyone I am just trying to lend a helping hand to both buyers and sellers.
Re: Super Clean Honda Accord 2007 Model DC With Matte Black Paints Reg For Sale by oparahchi(m): 9:40pm On Sep 13, 2014
SA.
Re: Super Clean Honda Accord 2007 Model DC With Matte Black Paints Reg For Sale by oparahchi(m): 9:40pm On Sep 13, 2014
Call me.
Re: Super Clean Honda Accord 2007 Model DC With Matte Black Paints Reg For Sale by oparahchi(m): 9:47pm On Sep 13, 2014
GreenWorld:

Chief, my friend called and you said 1.3m except you have reviewed your price. But why is it difficult for you to state your price here if not that it is ridiculous. I challenge you to post price here if you have a fair price. Always remember Naija use dey fear man o undecided
naija used dey fear man?! Have I stopped you from coming to do a physical inspection? Have I put you under duress of any sort, there by pathing with you money? Am sure if you answer honestly, your responses would be NO! Its not fair you talk down on people's businesses especially when they didn't really offend you. Please call me let's just talk about the car if you want to buy. Or let me have your number and call. Thanks.
Re: Super Clean Honda Accord 2007 Model DC With Matte Black Paints Reg For Sale by bomis2014: 9:53pm On Sep 13, 2014
800k flash me I ll call u.........08185797745
Re: Super Clean Honda Accord 2007 Model DC With Matte Black Paints Reg For Sale by GreenWorld: 10:01pm On Sep 13, 2014
oparahchi: naija used dey fear man?! Have I stopped you from coming to do a physical inspection? Have I put you under duress of any sort, there by pathing with you money? Am sure if you answer honestly, your responses would be NO! Its not fair you talk down on people's businesses especially when they didn't really offend you. Please call me let's just talk about the car if you want to buy. Or let me have your number and call. Thanks.

No harm or mischievousness intended please. But make your offer open here.
Re: Super Clean Honda Accord 2007 Model DC With Matte Black Paints Reg For Sale by oparahchi(m): 1:05pm On Sep 15, 2014
Good deal come and buy.
Re: Super Clean Honda Accord 2007 Model DC With Matte Black Paints Reg For Sale by oparahchi(m): 1:05pm On Sep 15, 2014
SA
Re: Super Clean Honda Accord 2007 Model DC With Matte Black Paints Reg For Sale by auto001: 4:46pm On Sep 15, 2014
smiley
Re: Super Clean Honda Accord 2007 Model DC With Matte Black Paints Reg For Sale by oparahchi(m): 6:33pm On Sep 15, 2014
Selling...good bargain kindly call.
Re: Super Clean Honda Accord 2007 Model DC With Matte Black Paints Reg For Sale by GreenWorld: 12:10am On Sep 16, 2014
oparahchi: Selling...good bargain kindly call.

Re: Super Clean Honda Accord 2007 Model DC With Matte Black Paints Reg For Sale by oparahchi(m): 10:15am On Sep 16, 2014
GreenWorld:

please get a life if you are not interested in buying and stop stalking my thread if you are not contributing positively. I have respected you and treated you as a gentle man should.
Re: Super Clean Honda Accord 2007 Model DC With Matte Black Paints Reg For Sale by oparahchi(m): 10:18am On Sep 16, 2014
SA
Re: Super Clean Honda Accord 2007 Model DC With Matte Black Paints Reg For Sale by GreenWorld: 10:58am On Sep 16, 2014
oparahchi: please get a life if you are not interested in buying and stop stalking my thread if you are not contributing positively. I have respected you and treated you as a gentle man should.

Please don't get worked up. Do the needful by posting your price here. I dont know why some overnight dealers will alway put all their life problems on the price of their car.

2. Just as someone said above, anyone that buys this car for N900k is insane, considering it has been used in Nigerian for over 7 yes and you want to sell for N1.3m. Buyers here are well informed and no one will fall for this SCAM.

I challenge you to post your price here if it is not ridicolous
Re: Super Clean Honda Accord 2007 Model DC With Matte Black Paints Reg For Sale by oparahchi(m): 2:23pm On Sep 16, 2014
Still selling...
Re: Super Clean Honda Accord 2007 Model DC With Matte Black Paints Reg For Sale by bravolad(m): 4:53pm On Sep 16, 2014
auto001: Colour: WINE!!
Mileage : 125k + Miles
Electric Glass Sunroof
Alloy wheels
5 Speed Automatic Gearbox
4-Wheel Disc Brakes
Very Chilling A/C
4 Wheel ABS
AM/FM Stereo + CD Changer + 6Speakers with steering control
Adjustable Steering Wheel
Automatic Daytime Running Lights
child Safety Locks
Cruise Control
Emergency Trunk Release
Engine Immobilizer
Intermittent Wipers
Keyless Entry
Pass-Through Rear Seat
Power Door Locks
Power Mirror(s)
Power Steering
Power Windows
Rear Defroster
Tilt + Telescopic Steering Wheel
Overdrive
Two remote keys and one ordinary key all three keys comes with the car buy drive anywhere you like smiley
PRICE : 1.5M ONLY
For Pictures and inspection please kindly reach me on 08128364895 bbm 7617c773
Electric Glass Sunroof
Alloy wheels
4-Wheel Disc Brakes
Very Chilling A/C
4 Wheel ABS
child Safety Locks
Cruise Control
Emergency Trunk Release
Engine Immobilizer
Intermittent Wipers
Keyless Entry
Pass-Through Rear Seat
Power Door Locks
Power Mirror(s)
Power Steering
Power Windows
Rear Defroster
Overdrive
Two remote keys and one ordinary key all three keys comes with the car buy drive anywhere you like smiley
Electric Glass Sunroof
Alloy wheels
4-Wheel Disc Brakes
Very Chilling A/C
4 Wheel ABS
child Safety Locks
Cruise Control
Emergency Trunk Release
Engine Immobilizer
Intermittent Wipers
Keyless Entry
Pass-Through Rear Seat
Power Door Locks
Power Mirror(s)
Power Steering
Power Windows
Rear Defroster
Overdrive

This post is wrong. Kindly open another thread for your sale.

GreenWorld:
Please don't get worked up. Do the needful by posting your price here. I dont know why some overnight dealers will alway put all their life problems on the price of their car.
2. Just as someone said above, anyone that buys this car for N900k is insane, considering it has been used in Nigerian for over 7 yes and you want to sell for N1.3m. Buyers here are well informed and no one will fall for this SCAM.
I challenge you to post your price here if it is not ridicolous

Though the right thing would have been for the OP to reveal his price, but if he refuses to do that; I suggest you move on and look for other cars if truly you want to buy. The price at which he sales is entirely his business provided the buyer is willing to pay. The benefits of posting a car with the price can not be over-emphasized as some buyers are immediately attracted to a car because of price. You are also picking unnecessary quarrel with him. Totally uncalled for. If you are still interested in the car, for goodness sake, call him and negotiate.

Clearly, he's put in a lot of money and time towards the maintenance of the car. Notwithstanding, I feel it's high.
Re: Super Clean Honda Accord 2007 Model DC With Matte Black Paints Reg For Sale by oparahchi(m): 9:00am On Sep 17, 2014
bravolad:

This post is wrong. Kindly open another thread for your sale.

Though the right thing would have been for the OP to reveal his price, but if he refuses to do that; I suggest you move on and look for other cars if truly you want to buy. The price at which he sales is entirely his business provided the buyer is willing to pay. The benefits of posting a car with the price can not be over-emphasized as some buyers are immediately attracted to a car because of price. You are also picking unnecessary quarrel with him. Totally uncalled for. If you are still interested in the car, for goodness sake, call him and negotiate.

Clearly, he's put in a lot of money and time towards the maintenance of the car. Notwithstanding, I feel it's high.
Thank you. I appreciate you. I haven't taken anyone's money by not posting a price...if they are interested they would call.
Re: Super Clean Honda Accord 2007 Model DC With Matte Black Paints Reg For Sale by bomis2014: 9:19am On Sep 17, 2014
800k 08185797745 pls flash me I ll call. ?..
Re: Super Clean Honda Accord 2007 Model DC With Matte Black Paints Reg For Sale by oparahchi(m): 6:34pm On Sep 17, 2014
Hola
Re: Super Clean Honda Accord 2007 Model DC With Matte Black Paints Reg For Sale by oparahchi(m): 6:35pm On Sep 17, 2014
grin
Re: Super Clean Honda Accord 2007 Model DC With Matte Black Paints Reg For Sale by oparahchi(m): 10:38am On Sep 18, 2014
SA
Re: Super Clean Honda Accord 2007 Model DC With Matte Black Paints Reg For Sale by oparahchi(m): 3:54pm On Sep 19, 2014
Still selling.
Re: Super Clean Honda Accord 2007 Model DC With Matte Black Paints Reg For Sale by oparahchi(m): 9:25am On Sep 22, 2014
Hola
Re: Super Clean Honda Accord 2007 Model DC With Matte Black Paints Reg For Sale by oparahchi(m): 3:44pm On Sep 23, 2014
grin
Re: Super Clean Honda Accord 2007 Model DC With Matte Black Paints Reg For Sale by oparahchi(m): 11:06am On Sep 24, 2014
Available
Re: Super Clean Honda Accord 2007 Model DC With Matte Black Paints Reg For Sale by Fogman(m): 11:10am On Sep 24, 2014
I have a client for this car, can we seal this deal at N1m?
Re: Super Clean Honda Accord 2007 Model DC With Matte Black Paints Reg For Sale by oparahchi(m): 7:30pm On Sep 26, 2014
SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! Thank you JESUS

1 Like

Re: Super Clean Honda Accord 2007 Model DC With Matte Black Paints Reg For Sale by ruudneo: 9:04pm On Sep 26, 2014
Guys let's all be real. N1.3m may seem high but consider the fact that it was bought brand new. 80% or more of tokunbo cars from abroad on Naija road are accidented. Check online for a grade one DOC that's not accidented and you will be surprised to see that one cannot be got for N1.5m. N1.7m-N1.9m is what a full option '07 v6 DOC goes for.

Cut the owner some slack, if you have the money to pay for it I will advise you do so, negotiating is allowed though.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Toyota Avalon Xls 2002 For Sale In Abuja / SOLD!!! Deals!! Reg 07 Lexus LS460. Super Clean Sweet Ride. @3.8m only / American Used Toyota Camry 2007 Model For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.