Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,053 members, 7,810,931 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:38 PM

I'm Having Issues With Nairaland Application (pictures) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I'm Having Issues With Nairaland Application (pictures) (566 Views)

Anybody Also Having Issues With Etisalat Simple Server / Having Issues With Your HTC? Someone Can Help. / Nairaland Application (2) (3) (4)

(1)

I'm Having Issues With Nairaland Application (pictures) by constance500: 1:07pm On Sep 11, 2014
First of all..

I'm saying a big thank you to Oga seun for creating this adorable forum and it's application.. More grease to your elbow.

Now to the matter

I'm having some issues with the nairaland application

Listed below are my problem with the app :-

1. It's always in a non reversible full screen mode

This app is always in full screen mode which make it difficult for me monitor anything going on within /or on my phone.

2. Automatic rotation
This one has almost turned me into something else. grin it always make me turn my head and phone at interval, whereas I didn't set my phone to auto rotate

3. Ads..

Please get rid of the ads.. It's annoying

I beg you please

#constance

Re: I'm Having Issues With Nairaland Application (pictures) by Seun(m): 1:21pm On Sep 11, 2014
That's not our app. That is an illegal app. This is our app: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nairaland

(1)

Between Nokia XL And Samsung Galaxy Grand? / Best Operating System For A Mobile Phone – Android, Blackberry, Windows, Ios / Invalid Imei.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.