Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,763 members, 7,955,913 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:30 PM

“i Want To Run For Presidency ”- Tiwa Savage - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / “i Want To Run For Presidency ”- Tiwa Savage (1161 Views)

See The DJ That Claims He Slept With Tiwa Savage / Where Would You RUN To? If You're On A Run For A Crime You Never Committed / Tiwa Savage's Final Doro Advice To All Naija Girls (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“i Want To Run For Presidency ”- Tiwa Savage by FNNEWS: 2:11pm On Sep 11, 2014
Nigeria’s top-raunchy artiste, Tiwa Savage has revealed that she is going to run in the 2015 elections for the post of president!

This decision was made by the songstress in a club on Lagos Island after having too many bottles of wine and was feeling a bit tipsy.

She had just finished performing her hit song, WANTED and was accosted by FNN reporter who met her drinking at the bar. Our reporter asked her what her plans for the future were, and she revealed that she had it all: money, fame, and a handsome husband.

According to her, the next stop was ultimate power. When asked to explain, she said that she wanted to be the number one citizen in Nigeria by contesting for the post of presidency.

She seemed very sure that her fans would vote her into office.

SOURCE: http:///2014/09/want-run-presidency-tiwa-savage/
Re: “i Want To Run For Presidency ”- Tiwa Savage by 3coins(m): 2:13pm On Sep 11, 2014
Rotfl
Re: “i Want To Run For Presidency ”- Tiwa Savage by Nobody: 2:18pm On Sep 11, 2014
so dat ur husband will be first lady?

2 Likes

Re: “i Want To Run For Presidency ”- Tiwa Savage by LarrySun(m): 2:18pm On Sep 11, 2014
And Tuface would run for the papal office. Trash talk from the mouth of a famous drunk.
Re: “i Want To Run For Presidency ”- Tiwa Savage by lirusehn(m): 2:20pm On Sep 11, 2014

Drunk ugly biatch undecided
Re: “i Want To Run For Presidency ”- Tiwa Savage by firstolalekan(m): 2:23pm On Sep 11, 2014
hmn
Re: “i Want To Run For Presidency ”- Tiwa Savage by ogbiodun(m): 2:30pm On Sep 11, 2014
Savage has smoked it again. I dont know what shes smoking.
Re: “i Want To Run For Presidency ”- Tiwa Savage by herald9: 2:31pm On Sep 11, 2014
Sorry Tiwa...

You are not WANTED!
Re: “i Want To Run For Presidency ”- Tiwa Savage by Dreyl(m): 2:32pm On Sep 11, 2014
I believe my queen sheba gonna be a president one day.
Re: “i Want To Run For Presidency ”- Tiwa Savage by herald9: 2:41pm On Sep 11, 2014
Dreyl: I believe my queen sheba gonna be a president one day.
ur signature says 'fine boy swag'... yet u got a gurl'z picz on ur profile....

WHO YOU?
Re: “i Want To Run For Presidency ”- Tiwa Savage by Dreyl(m): 2:46pm On Sep 11, 2014
herald9:
ur signature says 'fine boy swag'... yet u got a gurl'z picz on ur profile....

WHO YOU?
A guy
Re: “i Want To Run For Presidency ”- Tiwa Savage by Baddestguyp(m): 2:46pm On Sep 11, 2014
Re: “i Want To Run For Presidency ”- Tiwa Savage by herald9: 2:53pm On Sep 11, 2014
Dreyl: A guy
stop causing commotion...
remove dah picz angry angry angry
Re: “i Want To Run For Presidency ”- Tiwa Savage by Dreyl(m): 3:02pm On Sep 11, 2014
herald9:
stop causing commotion...
remove dah picz angry angry angry
like seriously?make i know put my sis pic for my PP again,nawa for you. undecided
Re: “i Want To Run For Presidency ”- Tiwa Savage by spanzed(m): 3:28pm On Sep 11, 2014
Dreyl: like seriously?make i know put my sis pic for my PP again,nawa for you. undecided
you sabi catch guys ooo...ur sis pretty thou'
Re: “i Want To Run For Presidency ”- Tiwa Savage by Dreyl(m): 3:44pm On Sep 11, 2014
spanzed: you sabi catch guys ooo...ur sis pretty thou'
hehehehehe thanks grin
Re: “i Want To Run For Presidency ”- Tiwa Savage by fairygeh(f): 4:06pm On Sep 11, 2014
With all the almost n aked pictures she takes up and down?she will indeed become president.ish
Re: “i Want To Run For Presidency ”- Tiwa Savage by Nobody: 4:18pm On Sep 11, 2014
Since talk is cheap I hope they listen to me and make osita iheme Vice president.

Nonsense!!!
Re: “i Want To Run For Presidency ”- Tiwa Savage by herald9: 4:32pm On Sep 11, 2014
Dreyl: like seriously?make i know put my sis pic for my PP again,nawa for you. undecided
na ur sis be dat?

OK!

We be pals now nagrin
Re: “i Want To Run For Presidency ”- Tiwa Savage by Donfamous(m): 4:47pm On Sep 11, 2014
Was taken aback by these posters above me's comment. So u never know say Na fnn news (fake naja news?) I tire for una o
Re: “i Want To Run For Presidency ”- Tiwa Savage by ejiro2130(m): 5:13pm On Sep 11, 2014
[quote author=Dreyl]like seriously?make i know put my sis pic for my PP again,nawa for you. undecided[/quote

C as u make me rush check ur profile
Fyn gal shaaa
Re: “i Want To Run For Presidency ”- Tiwa Savage by tobiboss(m): 6:58pm On Sep 11, 2014
Donfamous: Was taken aback by these posters above me's comment.
i'm telling you, they dont know if she can be a better president for nigeria, smh

(1) (Reply)

How Do U Sleep? / Nairalanders!! Lets Play...join The 'they Try To' Game (its Fun) / B

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.