Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,667 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:47 PM

See What This Woman Did To Herself Because Of Money - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See What This Woman Did To Herself Because Of Money (1234 Views)

See What A Man Did To His Motorcycle Due To Lagos Flood / What A Mad Man Did To Guy Because He Refused To Give Him Money (Read) / Please Does Any One Have Ezego King Of Money Picture( Chief Victor Okafor Of ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What This Woman Did To Herself Because Of Money by Dbestmax(m): 2:24pm On Sep 11, 2014
This got me wondering where went self actualization...

Mrs Jimoh
Mulikat Adebukola and her six-year-old twins were
caught at Lagos Airport carrying 4.050 kg of
substance confirmed as cocaine. She concealed
3.350kg in almost every part of her body, including
on her chest and underwear.
She also used her innocent six years old twins to
carry about 700 grammes of the illicit
drugs. Spokesman of the NDLEA, Mitchell Ofoyeju,
quoted Mrs Jimoh as saying:
“I have problem of my children’s school
fees. I have six children and I intend to give
them good education. I also have younger
ones and aged parents to take care of. They
asked me to swallow the drugs, but I was
afraid, that is why I packed them in my
body.”
Now that she is going to prison, how will she pay
the school fees? People really need to be wise!

www.informationng.com/2013/06/see-what-this-woman-did-to-herself-because-of-money.html

Re: See What This Woman Did To Herself Because Of Money by ogbiodun(m): 2:26pm On Sep 11, 2014
well, i pity her o
Re: See What This Woman Did To Herself Because Of Money by lirusehn(m): 2:38pm On Sep 11, 2014
cheesycheesycheesycheesy

undecided
Re: See What This Woman Did To Herself Because Of Money by freety(m): 2:41pm On Sep 11, 2014
Story for d gods
Re: See What This Woman Did To Herself Because Of Money by Dbestmax(m): 2:44pm On Sep 11, 2014
Whatever made this woman do this has something to say about d Nigerian economy

(1) (Reply)

18 Signs You Have High Emotional Intelligence / Reasons Why Most Girls On Nairaland Don't Upload Their Pix..... / Farting In Public Bus (danfo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.