Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Derailers Paradize2(dedicated To Frankysnow) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Derailers Paradize2(dedicated To Frankysnow) (584 Views)

Dedicated To Barcanista / List Of Perpetual Thread Derailers / Chronic Derailers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Derailers Paradize2(dedicated To Frankysnow) by MabraO: 3:35pm On Sep 11, 2014
This thread is a continuation of the mzmariah's Derailers paradise. Feel free to derail as u like. (I don't know why she closed our paradise but all join)

Tag: olubukato, frankysnow, miztola, dre11, teeo, nedrizzy, stinggy,
Re: Derailers Paradize2(dedicated To Frankysnow) by Nobody: 3:37pm On Sep 11, 2014
smiley wink cheesy grin angry sad shocked cool tongue embarassed lipsrsealed undecided kiss cry
Re: Derailers Paradize2(dedicated To Frankysnow) by Nobody: 3:41pm On Sep 11, 2014
hmmmm...

derail! derail! derail!
lobatan angry grin
Re: Derailers Paradize2(dedicated To Frankysnow) by Nobody: 4:04pm On Sep 11, 2014
olubukato: hmmmm...

derail! derail! derail!
lobatan angry grin
Lol.
Re: Derailers Paradize2(dedicated To Frankysnow) by Nobody: 4:31pm On Sep 11, 2014
MabraO: This thread is a continuation of the mzmariah's Derailers paradise. Feel free to derail as u like. (I don't know why she closed our paradise but all join)

ok
Re: Derailers Paradize2(dedicated To Frankysnow) by opportunist: 4:45pm On Sep 11, 2014
Re: Derailers Paradize2(dedicated To Frankysnow) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Sep 11, 2014
miztola: ok
tolaaaaaaaaaaaa
Re: Derailers Paradize2(dedicated To Frankysnow) by stinggy(m): 5:42pm On Sep 11, 2014
MabraO: This thread is a continuation of the mzmariah's Derailers paradise. Feel free to derail as u like. (I don't know why she closed our paradise but all join)

Yes Boss!
Tiring day

Re: Derailers Paradize2(dedicated To Frankysnow) by Nobody: 6:33pm On Sep 11, 2014
FrankySnow: smiley wink cheesy grin angry sad shocked cool tongue embarassed lipsrsealed undecided kiss cry
You did what
Re: Derailers Paradize2(dedicated To Frankysnow) by Nobody: 6:49pm On Sep 11, 2014
softsparkyy:
You did what
Nuffin.
Re: Derailers Paradize2(dedicated To Frankysnow) by Obinoscopy(m): 7:03pm On Sep 11, 2014

Sorry folks. Derailing not allowed.

(1)

L&S, Shared With Me - Nairaland Is Rather Confused / Exclusive:journalist Nicholas Ibekwe Shares Audio Proof Of T.B Joshua Offering J / The Magic Of The Number" 3"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.