Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,108 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Who Are The Two Most Valuable Players In The Chelsea Team - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Who Are The Two Most Valuable Players In The Chelsea Team (1062 Views)

Suspects In The Chelsea Recent Loss Of Matches / Meet Eva Carneiro, The Chelsea Medic, The Busiest Doctor In Football / Didier Drogba Gives £800,000 Worth Of Diamond RingsTo Former Chelsea Team Mates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Are The Two Most Valuable Players In The Chelsea Team by Meldrick(m): 4:06pm On Sep 11, 2014
I and my colleague were talking about the Chelsea team and he kept insisting that the most valuable players in the present Chelsea team are Diego Costa and Cesc Fabregas. I DISAGREED with him.

For me the two most valuable players in the Chelsea team are

EDEN HAZARD
BRANISLAV IVANOVIC.

What's your take and who are your two most valuable players?
Re: Who Are The Two Most Valuable Players In The Chelsea Team by Haywhymido(m): 5:39pm On Sep 11, 2014
Eden n costa
Re: Who Are The Two Most Valuable Players In The Chelsea Team by Meldrick(m): 3:40pm On Sep 12, 2014
Haywhymido: Eden n costa
Hmmmm
Re: Who Are The Two Most Valuable Players In The Chelsea Team by olamithey(m): 3:53pm On Sep 12, 2014
I believe the 'valuable' you used here is not about the money,I bliv its abt dia importance to d club's game play....with the little we have seen this season,I think its right to pick ivanovic and diego costa....
Re: Who Are The Two Most Valuable Players In The Chelsea Team by Arsenalholic(m): 12:42am On Sep 13, 2014
As an Arsenal fan, if you ask me I'd say it's Matic(damn this guy is a beast! So Underated) and Hazard.
Re: Who Are The Two Most Valuable Players In The Chelsea Team by Greatihex(m): 12:58am On Sep 13, 2014
olamithey: I believe the 'valuable' you used here is not about the money,I bliv its abt dia importance to d club's game play....with the little we have seen this season,I think its right to pick ivanovic and diego costa....
are u judging based on recent form? If so, dn u shld luk at d question again. Maybe afta dis swansea match against chelsea, u cn nw judge wel.. Hazard no go kil me o. Dat guy na talent jor. D only wey hm nid na goals 2 bcum world best.
Re: Who Are The Two Most Valuable Players In The Chelsea Team by marcjoe(m): 7:37am On Sep 13, 2014
Predict the match between
Arsenal vs man city & win some goodies cool
Go https://www.nairaland.com/1883688/enter-buy-cheapest-mtn-data/4#26257567 to predict, entry closes around 12p.m.
Re: Who Are The Two Most Valuable Players In The Chelsea Team by Meldrick(m): 2:15pm On Sep 15, 2014
olamithey: I believe the 'valuable' you used here is not about the money,I bliv its abt dia importance to d club's game play....with the little we have seen this season,I think its right to pick ivanovic and diego costa....
Certainly not in terms of money but players you can consider the engine of Chelsea, players you cannot risk letting go. For me I still pick Hazard and Ivanovoic.
Re: Who Are The Two Most Valuable Players In The Chelsea Team by Greatihex(m): 4:28pm On Sep 15, 2014
Meldrick:
Certainly not in terms of money but players you can consider the engine of Chelsea, players you cannot risk letting go. For me I still pick Hazard and Ivanovoic.
dis ppl sayin ivanovic, i wonder 4 una o. It is simply Hazard nd Costa.
Re: Who Are The Two Most Valuable Players In The Chelsea Team by Godskidmidas(m): 5:33pm On Sep 15, 2014
this one hard oo...for me I'd say hazard and Costa
Re: Who Are The Two Most Valuable Players In The Chelsea Team by Nobody: 8:58pm On Sep 15, 2014
Hazard and Fab.
Re: Who Are The Two Most Valuable Players In The Chelsea Team by Rounakid(m): 10:13pm On Sep 15, 2014
Meldrick: I and my colleague were talking about the Chelsea team and he kept insisting that the most valuable players in the present Chelsea team are Diego Costa and Cesc Fabregas. I DISAGREED with him.

For me the two most valuable players in the Chelsea team are

EDEN HAZARD
BRANISLAV IVANOVIC.

What's your take and who are your two most valuable players?

mtcheeeeew...

Is dat all?

Anyway lemme continue my trip... winkcheesy

Re: Who Are The Two Most Valuable Players In The Chelsea Team by Princecalm(m): 11:42pm On Sep 15, 2014
U guys are saying trash,remove Fabregas(6assits) and Costa seven goals and chelsea will be languishing in hell.

(1) (Reply)

Soccer Betting Tips For Saturday And Sunday / St. Pauli 0-3 Borussia Dortmund: Kagawa, Immobile And Reus Send Klopp's Men Thro / Stella Mbachu Announces Her Retirement From Football

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.