Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,099 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

EBOLA NEWS Update Versus School Resumption Date?? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / EBOLA NEWS Update Versus School Resumption Date?? (603 Views)

School Resumption: GEJ Pleads With NUT / Powerful Proprietors Behind Early School Resumption — NUT President / Ebola: FG Postpones School Resumption By One Month. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

EBOLA NEWS Update Versus School Resumption Date?? by STOIC123: 4:49pm On Sep 11, 2014
I am writing to advice the Minister of Education and his counterpart the Hon minister of health to reconsider the decision to hastily call for school resumption across the nation before it is too late.
While my guess that these Honorable Nigerians may not have wards in Nursery/Primary/secondary schools, they should be made to sign should any thing go wrong with this step?
Are they willing to stake their career/Life for that decision?
Re: EBOLA NEWS Update Versus School Resumption Date?? by tomiwatv: 4:54pm On Sep 11, 2014
BOKO HARAM: Your husbands are dead, my fighters will marry you – Shekau to Gwoza widows
Read More...http://tomiwatv..com/2014/09/boko-haram-your-husbands-are-dead-my.html

(1) (Reply)

Apple Responds To Bendgate Scandal And Shows Pics Of Stress Testing Facilities / Life Is Full Of Surprises These Are Some Of Them / Shekau.....back From Dead...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.