Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,135 members, 7,821,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Customs And Checking Of Luggage At The Airport...lol - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Customs And Checking Of Luggage At The Airport...lol (820 Views)

When The Airport Boss Who Grounded Amaechi's Plane In Akure Hears He's Minister / Hilarious Pictures Of Zimbabwean President Robert Mugabe’s Fall At The Airport / Photo:Guy Checking Out Monalisa's B**bs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Customs And Checking Of Luggage At The Airport...lol by brixton: 6:30pm On Sep 11, 2014
Got this from a blog and thought to share.. LMAO

This is a true story as recounted to me by my flight attendant friend who works on the international route.

We all know how Custom officials like to ransack peoples luggage at the arrival wing of the international airport on arrival in Lagos.
I have been a victim severally,sometimes I get my way and they let me pass but sometimes they get theirs and I open my luggage for them to 'see' what I am bringing in.

Well according to my friend,they recently got more than they bargained for when they stopped a lady carrying plenty luggage.

The lady was pulled aside and they demanded to check her bags.She was taken to the side and they began questioning her asking what she had in her bags.
She told them she had mostly personal stuff

The customs told her ''Personal stuff?Please open your bags and lets see..''

She told them ''Most of my luggage is full of Medical books.I am a LIBRARIAN and...''

They took to their heels thinking she said ''I am a LIBERIAN..''

LOL.

http://www.stelladimokokorkus.com/2014/09/customs-and-checking-of-luggage-at.html#more
Re: Customs And Checking Of Luggage At The Airport...lol by Funniez: 10:15pm On Sep 11, 2014
Huhuhuhuhuhkakakakahahahah. *Lafin in pidgin*

(1) (Reply)

CNN At It Again! Ebola Now Bola / Dear Bookpeople Of Nairaland / Joke For The Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.