Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:39 AM

Which Rice Type Do You Enjoy The Most? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Which Rice Type Do You Enjoy The Most? (2170 Views)

Do You Enjoy Eating Bread Fruit?get In Here! / More And More People Enjoy The Benefits Of Black Seed(oil) Why Don't You Join / As A Kid,did You Enjoy Grandma's Food? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Rice Type Do You Enjoy The Most? by Smartsyn(m): 6:34pm On Sep 11, 2014
When i was growing up, it use to be only rice and stew, rice jollof and that of banga stew.

But Modernisation has introduced us to Fried rice, Rice with sauce, coconut rice and different kind of ways to prepare our rice, leaving us confused of which one to choose.......

So of all the different ways to prepare rice, which one do you enjoy the most?

As for me, give me a well prepared Rice with sauce, then ask anything in my name, and i'll do it.

Let's hear you..
Re: Which Rice Type Do You Enjoy The Most? by amakajoe(f): 7:34pm On Sep 13, 2014
Hmm I love concoction rice grin. ....u might call me local but I don talk wetin dey my mind
Re: Which Rice Type Do You Enjoy The Most? by crowntoro(f): 12:41pm On Sep 16, 2014
fried rice grin
Re: Which Rice Type Do You Enjoy The Most? by eigmaticme: 11:04pm On Sep 18, 2014
Just give me rice in any form and i am good to go
Re: Which Rice Type Do You Enjoy The Most? by KillerBeauty(f): 5:42pm On Sep 23, 2014
Coconut rice
Re: Which Rice Type Do You Enjoy The Most? by vincent561(m): 5:52pm On Sep 23, 2014
Am a big fan of rice.

Cook it anyhow and dish it out to me and i'll still enjoy it so far what u cooked is EDIBLE!!.
Re: Which Rice Type Do You Enjoy The Most? by kemiola89(f): 8:32pm On Sep 24, 2014
Its got to be white rice and vegetable.
Re: Which Rice Type Do You Enjoy The Most? by starlingbawa(m): 9:06pm On Oct 04, 2014
Jollof rice will do for me anyday, anywhere and at all times grin grin grin
Re: Which Rice Type Do You Enjoy The Most? by drehdinho(m): 9:51pm On Oct 05, 2014
My best type of rice is the one and only IGBEMO RICE. Soup type: Well prepared fried stew served with goat meat and a jar of chilled palm wine (emu ogidi, oguro).
#IrepEkiti

1 Like

Re: Which Rice Type Do You Enjoy The Most? by Krasid(m): 10:26am On Oct 06, 2014
Coconut rice
Re: Which Rice Type Do You Enjoy The Most? by philantoxx(m): 4:54pm On Oct 09, 2014
dunno if am charmed.but its coconut rice.
Re: Which Rice Type Do You Enjoy The Most? by webzbiz843: 6:29pm On Oct 09, 2014
Yeah, I am big fan of Bar B Que Fried rice, One of the great platter, if it with little saute Noodles & some of the pieces of BBQ Chicken.. Greatest taste with that.. Just try

free domain | download softwares | general link directory
Re: Which Rice Type Do You Enjoy The Most? by Davvymavvy: 3:32pm On Oct 11, 2014
Dunno sef,, undecided undecided undecided
Re: Which Rice Type Do You Enjoy The Most? by Davvymavvy: 3:37pm On Oct 11, 2014
Hhh
Re: Which Rice Type Do You Enjoy The Most? by sophy09: 5:30am On Oct 12, 2014
Brown and wild rice.

(1) (Reply)

3 Differences Between Expiry & Best Before Date Of Food / Where To Buy Gamalin 20? / Garri Mix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.