Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

Futminna Can I Know U And Get Informations Bout Skul? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Futminna Can I Know U And Get Informations Bout Skul? (1351 Views)

Nairaland Interschool Debate Third edition winner 4: Futminna / Where To Get Informations And Materials On Red Groundnut, White Groundnut And Ca / Updated! Nasarawa State University Keffi (NSUK) 2013/2014 Post UTME Informations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Futminna Can I Know U And Get Informations Bout Skul? by danep(m): 11:16pm On Oct 30, 2008
Hey Guyz where are thFUTMINNA felas i want to know whats the cut off point for engineering? I want to meet with friends in futminna and expect me next year. So please give me required information on ma mail guizz86@yahoo.com or pacguizzgmail.com
Re: Futminna Can I Know U And Get Informations Bout Skul? by evisco: 2:27pm On Nov 01, 2008
2 strong:

Am 300 level student of FUTMINNA the cut of mark for all faculties is 120 while for remedial is 100 .If you need more information please try to call me to this line 08059265805.

danep Please be careful in dealing 2 strong (Shehu Mohammed) he is a THIEF , telling lies that he can help u. He pretends he knows every thing about all Instituions and always claim to be a student/staff of any Institution mentioned. u can read what he did to a nairalander aspiring to buy ABU Remedial form. In ABU 2 strong claim to be a staff, now in FUTMINNA he's claiming to be a 300 level student. angry sad
Re: Futminna Can I Know U And Get Informations Bout Skul? by evisco: 2:28pm On Nov 01, 2008
These were his fake words claiming to help ABU Aspirants

2 strong

Abu Zaria Remedial Form
« on: October 13, 2008, 09:13 AM »

Good day my fellow nairalander and also the visitors, i just want to notify you people that AHMADU BELLO UNIVERSITY ZARIA have stop the sell of ther REMEDIAL FORM (SBRS).You can only get with the individuals that whowent to buy the own in bulk so that they can start selling at an higher price to people mean while the registration will soon close and for thosethat have not registar youcan do so now and if you want to buy the REMEDIAL FORM youcan call me on this line 08059265805 ,and you can also call for more enquiry.
Re: Futminna Can I Know U And Get Informations Bout Skul? by evisco: 2:53pm On Nov 01, 2008
N2000 was paid into his account, promising to buy this boy residing in lagos remedial form when i get the post i will still post it here for u 2 read.

2 strong (Shehu Mohammed) is FAKE!!! WICKED!!! & HEARTLESS!!! Ohh be very careful
Re: Futminna Can I Know U And Get Informations Bout Skul? by evisco: 3:00pm On Nov 01, 2008
Compare his Phone no given under FUTMINNA /ABU all thesame. Then check his post about the remedial form sales, does it sound like a staff or 300 level student to u. PLEASE NAIRALANDERS USE UR TONGUE 2 COUNT UR TEETH.
Re: Futminna Can I Know U And Get Informations Bout Skul? by danep(m): 8:06pm On Nov 12, 2008
Thanks evisco but how do i get the real person.
see i just want to know the cut off point in engineering out there ok.
let me get the engineering student pls.
love 2 hear from u guyz
Re: Futminna Can I Know U And Get Informations Bout Skul? by owolabiza(m): 6:31am On Nov 13, 2008
well,i also wrote the post+ume and i scored 156 but i heard the cutoff for engineering is 150 but other faculty is 120.i put in for chem eng.my+no is 08025850343
Re: Futminna Can I Know U And Get Informations Bout Skul? by danep(m): 9:27pm On Nov 13, 2008
Yah thanx man. Can i get the required things needed about the skul?
In terms of registration and fee. Send the information to ma mail.
pacguizz@gmail.com
Re: Futminna Can I Know U And Get Informations Bout Skul? by snazzy82(m): 9:44am On Nov 14, 2008
hi

(1) (Reply)

Esut Post-ume To Hold On 26 August / Prospective Law Students Of Unizik:let's Meet Here! / (unilag) Postgraduate Admission 2011/2012: Admission Examination Released

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.