Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

Michael Stevens Consults Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Michael Stevens Consults Interview (978 Views)

Pension Fund Administration Institution By Michael Stevens Consulting / Michael Stevens Consulting TEST Invitation / Interview At Michael Stevens Consulting For Bankers (BO - AM) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Michael Stevens Consults Interview by vycee01: 6:09am On Sep 12, 2014
please who else got an invitation text from them?
Re: Michael Stevens Consults Interview by Nobody: 8:14am On Sep 12, 2014
Got the invite (RETAIL STORE TEAM LEAD abi?) but I ain't going. Not worth rushing down to Lagos for.

After recently having 2 phone interviews I think more companies should embrace that method for the first stage and save their own and people's time and money.
Re: Michael Stevens Consults Interview by vycee01: 9:15am On Sep 12, 2014
chukux2: Got the invite (RETAIL STORE TEAM LEAD abi?) but I ain't going. Not worth rushing down to Lagos for.

After recently having 2 phone interviews I think more companies should embrace that method for the first stage and save their own and people's time and money.

my thoughts exactly, you can't call some all the way from abuja to Lagos for a position thats meant to be abuja for interview, after the whole thing nothing tangible may come out of it. I think they should device a proper way to conduct their 1st stage interview.

1 Like

Re: Michael Stevens Consults Interview by Nobody: 8:19pm On Sep 16, 2014
Eventually didn't make it. How did it go? What company was it?
Re: Michael Stevens Consults Interview by sholay2011(m): 9:26pm On Sep 16, 2014
chukux2: Eventually didn't make it. How did it go? What company was it?
Please, how did you apply?

A detailed response would be appreciated sir.
Re: Michael Stevens Consults Interview by Nobody: 9:31pm On Sep 16, 2014
sholay2011:
Please, how did you apply?

A detailed response would be appreciated sir.

The advert was on hotnigerianjobs[dot]com/hotjobs/38298/retail-store-team-lead-at-michael-stevens-consulti.html

Sent my CV and cover letter to the given email.
Re: Michael Stevens Consults Interview by sholay2011(m): 10:20pm On Sep 16, 2014
chukux2:

The advert was on hotnigerianjobs[dot]com/hotjobs/38298/retail-store-team-lead-at-michael-stevens-consulti.html

Sent my CV and cover letter to the given email.

Thanks.
Re: Michael Stevens Consults Interview by vycee01: 8:41pm On Sep 17, 2014
chukux2: Eventually didn't make it. How did it go? What company was it?

My brother, na before before I dey travel for interview, but I never discourage anyone who wants to, I didn't make it either, didn't make plan for it anyway, what about the other one, did you make it?
Re: Michael Stevens Consults Interview by Nobody: 10:44pm On Sep 17, 2014
vycee01:

My brother, na before before I dey travel for interview, but I never discourage anyone who wants to, I didn't make it either, didn't make plan for it anyway, what about the other one, did you make it?
Lols, yeah I'm ready for the other one tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Michael Stevens Consults Interview by vycee01: 7:16am On Sep 18, 2014
chukux2:
Lols, yeah I'm ready for the other one tomorrow.

That's nice, I wish you all the best, don't forget to update us on how it went yeah?

(1) (Reply)

Job Call / Deep Blue Energy Services Oil & Gas Recruitment (10 Positions) / 5 Ways To Leverage Your December Job Hunt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.