Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:59 PM

What's The Name Of That Chemical For Cleaning Tiles, Where Can I Get It. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / What's The Name Of That Chemical For Cleaning Tiles, Where Can I Get It. (37580 Views)

For Cleaning Services,in Lagos , Professional Cleaning! / For Cleaning Services,in Lagos Contact... 08146401591 / FOR CLEANING! SERVICES! & General Cleaning!in Lagos Contact Us!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Name Of That Chemical For Cleaning Tiles, Where Can I Get It. by MizMyColi(f): 6:16am On Sep 12, 2014

Okay, here's hoping I'm posting in the right section.
Good day all.

It's kinda urgent.....I have a deadline too.

I need to know the name of that chemical for cleaning tiles that have just been fixed/dirty ones with very tough stains.

Where around Lagos can I get such and what do I tell the seller, I'm looking for?

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: What's The Name Of That Chemical For Cleaning Tiles, Where Can I Get It. by StPete: 6:23am On Sep 12, 2014
Walk into any superstore and tell them you're looking for tile cleaner, I'm sure they'll give you quite a number of brands. I get mine from Shoprite, can't recall the name now though.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Name Of That Chemical For Cleaning Tiles, Where Can I Get It. by ideology(m): 6:58am On Sep 12, 2014
Superstores are best to search for such, you sure will find it
Re: What's The Name Of That Chemical For Cleaning Tiles, Where Can I Get It. by Phrankin(m): 7:20am On Sep 12, 2014
Got to any market that sells building material where they sell tiles. ask them for "Acid" used for cleaning tiles. Acid . thats what they call it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Name Of That Chemical For Cleaning Tiles, Where Can I Get It. by Nobody: 7:22am On Sep 12, 2014
'HG shine restoring tile cleaner' works for me.

Should cost about 3k or so.

1 Like

Re: What's The Name Of That Chemical For Cleaning Tiles, Where Can I Get It. by goodygirl1(f): 7:24am On Sep 12, 2014
If u need the name of the chemical specifically, then u should go for chlorine or diluted hcl....but it's safer to buy a product already tested safe in the laboratory ...
Re: What's The Name Of That Chemical For Cleaning Tiles, Where Can I Get It. by fr3do(m): 7:49am On Sep 12, 2014
Hydrogen Cyanide cheesy
or ask for Tri Nitro Toluene

1 Like

Re: What's The Name Of That Chemical For Cleaning Tiles, Where Can I Get It. by Ladybianca(f): 9:19am On Sep 12, 2014
I nid dat too
Re: What's The Name Of That Chemical For Cleaning Tiles, Where Can I Get It. by Ruchidera(f): 11:55am On Sep 12, 2014
fr3do: Hydrogen Cyanide cheesy
This is suicidal.
A carcinogenic material. shocked

2 Likes

Re: What's The Name Of That Chemical For Cleaning Tiles, Where Can I Get It. by MizMyColi(f): 12:00pm On Sep 12, 2014
fr3do: Hydrogen Cyanide cheesy

undecided
Re: What's The Name Of That Chemical For Cleaning Tiles, Where Can I Get It. by kadas01(m): 12:09pm On Sep 12, 2014
I use bleach to mop my tiles! Very effective!!

1 Like

Re: What's The Name Of That Chemical For Cleaning Tiles, Where Can I Get It. by olawunmi05(f): 3:01pm On Sep 12, 2014
MizMyColi:
Okay, here's hoping I've posting in the right section.
Good day all.

It's kinda urgent.....I have a deadline too.

I need to know the name of that chemical for cleaning tiles that have just been fixed/dirty ones with very tough stains.

Where around Lagos can I get such and what do I tell the seller, I'm looking for?

Thanks in anticipation.

(1) HG - for cleaning tough stains

(2) HG Shine restoring - for shining/shiny tiles

I got the items at the Games, Lekki.

4 Likes

Re: What's The Name Of That Chemical For Cleaning Tiles, Where Can I Get It. by yinkeys(m): 9:48pm On Sep 12, 2014
olawunmi05:

(1) HG - for cleaning tough stains

(2) HG Shine restoring - for shining/shiny tiles

I got the items at the Games, Lekki.
wow, uv bn a nairalander since 2006
Re: What's The Name Of That Chemical For Cleaning Tiles, Where Can I Get It. by ElekeNtioba: 2:53pm On Mar 25, 2015
MizMyColi:

Okay, here's hoping I've posting in the right section.
Good day all.

you should have taken out a whois privacy. Pls do for ur sake.
Re: What's The Name Of That Chemical For Cleaning Tiles, Where Can I Get It. by MizMyColi(f): 2:57pm On Mar 25, 2015
ElekeNtioba:

you should have taken out a whois privacy. Pls do for ur sake.

How do you mean?
Re: What's The Name Of That Chemical For Cleaning Tiles, Where Can I Get It. by ElekeNtioba: 3:03pm On Mar 25, 2015
MizMyColi:

How do you mean?

buy a whois privacy for ur domain. Ur details are out in d open....i believe u value ur privacy.
Re: What's The Name Of That Chemical For Cleaning Tiles, Where Can I Get It. by MizMyColi(f): 3:20pm On Mar 25, 2015
ElekeNtioba:

buy a whois privacy for ur domain. Ur details are out in d open....i believe u value ur privacy.

How do I go about it?
Re: What's The Name Of That Chemical For Cleaning Tiles, Where Can I Get It. by ElekeNtioba: 3:32pm On Mar 25, 2015
MizMyColi:

How do I go about it?

there should be an option to add it to ur domain on godaddy. Just check around. I dont normally use them bt it shouldnt be hard to find.

Nxt tym use namecheap. Its free with every domain purchase.
Re: What's The Name Of That Chemical For Cleaning Tiles, Where Can I Get It. by MizMyColi(f): 3:35pm On Mar 25, 2015
ElekeNtioba:

there should be an option to add it to ur domain on godaddy. Just check around. I dont normally use them bt it shouldnt be hard to find.

Nxt tym use namecheap. Its free with every domain purchase.

smileyThank You.
Re: What's The Name Of That Chemical For Cleaning Tiles, Where Can I Get It. by daylelong: 4:36pm On Feb 05, 2019
I have forgotten about washing and cleaning products since I bought myself a vacuum cleaner on this web-site. They greatly facilitated my life.
Re: What's The Name Of That Chemical For Cleaning Tiles, Where Can I Get It. by dailynaijanews(m): 11:40am On Jun 27, 2019
You could check if the vacuum cleaner would work exactly as you would expect it to, to know more, you can check here: https://vacuumcleanerlabs.com/
Re: What's The Name Of That Chemical For Cleaning Tiles, Where Can I Get It. by Solarima: 9:14pm On Apr 17, 2023
Protect your air conditioner from mold with Fortador. Our black mold in the air conditioner solutions will help detect and prevent mold and moisture growth in air conditioners. Get started today with our safe and easy-to-use products.

(1) (Reply)

Burj Khalifa:the World's Tallest Building / FCTA Demolishes Brothels, Illegal Structures In Abuja / Lebanese Blocks Abuja Games Village Gate (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.