Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,989 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Woman Used Photoshop To Convince Family That She Went On A Vacation In Asia - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Woman Used Photoshop To Convince Family That She Went On A Vacation In Asia (1106 Views)

How To Convince More Clients With Business Videos Ads / The Devil Went To Jamaica. . . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Woman Used Photoshop To Convince Family That She Went On A Vacation In Asia by luigiajah(m): 6:34am On Sep 12, 2014
After her Facebook update she spent 42 days
hidden away in her house photoshopping pictures
of her traveling around. “The inspiration for this
project came from
combining my two passions together: photo
manipulation and traveling,” van den Born told
BuzzFeed. “I wanted to prove how easily reality
gets distorted.” She said that her biggest concern
was whether or
not to tell her mom about her secret project. She
ultimately decided to not tell a soul about what
she was up to. When van den Born had to leave
the house, she
did so in a disguise so no one would realize she
was still in town. After more than a month of
disguises and
deception, van den Born sent her friends and
family videos revealing how she faked the whole
thing. “If I had the chance to do it again, I don’t
think I
would do it again,” van den Born said. “I really
underestimated the impact of the project on
myself and the people around me!”

Re: Woman Used Photoshop To Convince Family That She Went On A Vacation In Asia by AdmiralPato(m): 6:42am On Sep 12, 2014

(1) (Reply)

Video Editor Needed To Market And Manage An Editing Studio In Port Harcourt / GOODNEWS For All Artists. Nigeria's First Online Art Hub. / Compare Between The Picture Vs The Drawing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.