Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,159 members, 7,953,599 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:16 PM

Pls Help Me Out With This Interview Question - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pls Help Me Out With This Interview Question (1272 Views)

Help and answer This 'interview' Question. / Please Someone Should Help With This Interview Question / Fupre Past Interview Question Papers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help Me Out With This Interview Question by Mrkc: 7:44am On Sep 12, 2014
Oxford University admitted 200 students in the depart ment of computer science and the class size of the department can only occupy 100 student.....as a system analyst suggest possible solution to this issue...
Re: Pls Help Me Out With This Interview Question by Chinaimporter: 7:55am On Sep 12, 2014
It is your road......we can work it with you but nobody can walk it for you..........if you can answer it' you probably arent fit for the job.my advice for you is to do a job your brain can carry. From reading your old posts, i can estimate your iq to be below average(64) and i suggest the perfect job for you is being a gateman

3 Likes

Re: Pls Help Me Out With This Interview Question by Mrkc: 8:05am On Sep 12, 2014
Chinaimporter: It is your road......we can work it with you but nobody can walk it for you..........if you can answer it' you probably arent fit for the job.my advice for you is to do a job your brain can carry. From reading your old posts, i can estimate your iq to be below average(64) and i suggest the perfect job for you is being a gateman
......chairman na school seminar work........
Re: Pls Help Me Out With This Interview Question by Chinaimporter: 8:26am On Sep 12, 2014
Mrkc: ......chairman na school seminar work........

Then i modify my statement 'education is not for everyone and for a person of you iq,you have indeed tried,it is time to give up'

3 Likes

Re: Pls Help Me Out With This Interview Question by Nobody: 8:27am On Sep 12, 2014
Chinaimporter: It is your road......we can work it with you but nobody can walk it for you..........if you can answer it' you probably arent fit for the job.my advice for you is to do a job your brain can carry. From reading your old posts, i can estimate your iq to be below average(64) and i suggest the perfect job for you is being a gateman

If u don't know the ans, just ignore d post like every1 else. What sense is in insulting d guy? Park well joor

5 Likes

Re: Pls Help Me Out With This Interview Question by Mrkc: 8:31am On Sep 12, 2014
Chinaimporter:

Then i modify my statement 'education is not for everyone and for a person of you iq,you have indeed tried,it is time to give up'
i no blame you
Re: Pls Help Me Out With This Interview Question by dejt4u(m): 8:33am On Sep 12, 2014
Chinaimporter: From reading your old posts, i can estimate your iq to be below average(64)
a person wit an IQ of less than 70% is useless (i.e morons nd imbeciles)... For someone to be regarded as a normal being, his/her IQ must be much higher than 100% according to Alfred Binet
Re: Pls Help Me Out With This Interview Question by CoCoLav(f): 8:42am On Sep 12, 2014
They should have lectures seperately. First set of 100 students and the second set of 100 students.

They can also increase the class size to suit the 200

Or they can take their classes online after all its computer science and its Oxford!

7 Likes

Re: Pls Help Me Out With This Interview Question by moski5(m): 8:43am On Sep 12, 2014
Split the students into two classes
if they must be 100 students then they should take a test to eliminate 50% a very hard test
Watch Greek Episode 1 season 1
Re: Pls Help Me Out With This Interview Question by Olutola88(m): 9:07am On Sep 12, 2014
Mrkc: Oxford University admitted 200 students in the depart ment of computer science and the class size of the department can only occupy 100 student.....as a system analyst suggest possible solution to this issue...
before we jump at this question I think we really need to take some things into consideration

1. who is a system analyst cos the question says; as a system analyst

2. the first question that came to my mind was; why should Oxford University bite more than they can chew. A reputable University cannot admit more than what their capacity can support. so, I really don't see this scenario as a case study. Nevertheless, it might make sense if someone can explain why they said 'as a system analyst'
Re: Pls Help Me Out With This Interview Question by idu1(m): 9:17am On Sep 12, 2014
What is your problem?? Idiot!
Re: Pls Help Me Out With This Interview Question by jsunex(m): 12:05pm On Sep 12, 2014
Olutola88: before we jump at this question I think we really need to take some things into consideration

1. who is a system analyst cos the question says; as a system analyst

2. the first question that came to my mind was; why should Oxford University bite more than they can chew. A reputable University cannot admit more than what their capacity can support. so, I really don't see this scenario as a case study. Nevertheless, it might make sense if someone can explain why they said 'as a system analyst'

As s system analyst ,u are expected to create a system dat will accommodate all the 200 students admited, which i tink the introduction of online learning is a solution. If d class room is full then others can join the online learning system.
Re: Pls Help Me Out With This Interview Question by jsunex(m): 12:07pm On Sep 12, 2014
moski5: Split the students into two classes
if they must be 100 students then they should take a test to eliminate 50% a very hard test
Watch Greek Episode 1 season 1

The question stated that, the school admitted, all exam and test has carried out so no need for exam or test.
Re: Pls Help Me Out With This Interview Question by Les: 12:51pm On Sep 12, 2014
200 students, split them into 2 and register them numerically for identification. if they study twice a week, they can study on alternate days with one day off. But if they study three times a week, they can study on alternate days and study together on the last day but in a bigger hall that can accommodate them. Anything apart from that requires the officer in charge of admission fired!!!
Re: Pls Help Me Out With This Interview Question by ignis: 1:34pm On Sep 12, 2014
Mrkc: Oxford University admitted 200 students in the depart ment of computer science and the class size of the department can only occupy 100 student.....as a system analyst suggest possible solution to this issue...
As a system analyst I will basically do 3 things to solve the problem.
1. Set up a committee to look into the matter, to be headed by Seun(CEO Nairaland).
2. I will fire the admission officer of the university for admitting double the normal class size - Oxford university is not a Federal university in Nigeria.
3. I will approve and implement whatever be the outcome of the committee without delay.

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help Me Out With This Interview Question by WoodcrestMayor(m): 2:27pm On Sep 12, 2014
smh...
Re: Pls Help Me Out With This Interview Question by WoodcrestMayor(m): 2:33pm On Sep 12, 2014
Not a bad idea bro.
I'll just make a modification.Giving half of the class an online platform just like dat doesnt balance the scale.
Let them divide the course work into two.One half shuld be online while the oda should be in class.This ensures that both groups enjoy the same experience.
jsunex:

As s system analyst ,u are expected to create a system dat will accommodate all the 200 students admited, which i tink the introduction of online learning is a solution. If d class room is full then others can join the online learning system.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me Out With This Interview Question by WoodcrestMayor(m): 2:35pm On Sep 12, 2014
Free d guy abeg
Mrkc: i no blame you
Re: Pls Help Me Out With This Interview Question by adanduka: 3:07pm On Sep 12, 2014
Chinaimporter:

If giving up is your middle name, then don't use the name on other people. If you have no positive contribution to a person's life or welfare then do not contribute at all.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me Out With This Interview Question by adanduka: 3:10pm On Sep 12, 2014
WoodcrestMayor: Not a bad idea bro.
I'll just make a modification.Giving half of the class an online platform just like dat doesnt balance the scale.
Let them divide the course work into two.One half shuld be online while the oda should be in class.This ensures that both groups enjoy the same experience.

Well said

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me Out With This Interview Question by Nobody: 4:08pm On Sep 12, 2014
must u insult the guy for just a question,this is a forum 4 GOD sake
Re: Pls Help Me Out With This Interview Question by mack111(m): 4:18pm On Sep 12, 2014
lolz, very harsh nd funny. U should apologise anyway cos sharp words like this can send someone to an early grave. U re so wrong mr.
Re: Pls Help Me Out With This Interview Question by moski5(m): 5:18pm On Sep 12, 2014
jsunex:

The question stated that, the school admitted, all exam and test has carried out so no need for exam or test.

split them based on dr test /exam score
Re: Pls Help Me Out With This Interview Question by moski5(m): 5:18pm On Sep 12, 2014
jsunex:

split them based on dr test score
Re: Pls Help Me Out With This Interview Question by jsunex(m): 6:38pm On Sep 12, 2014
moski5:

split them based on dr test score

Wat oda test score again, d question stated that they are admitted,y split base on test score wen they will pay dsame amount of fees..
Re: Pls Help Me Out With This Interview Question by ekeneidiagbor: 6:51pm On Sep 12, 2014
Look at d way u just rushed and attacked d guy.... If ur iq were so high , den y don't i see ur name on the top 100 persons with the highest iq... I haven't seen or heard any theory propounded by u... If u r any smart u would have at least answered d question. Ur comment also shows that u lack character .... Proud non-achiever

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me Out With This Interview Question by gift01: 8:28pm On Sep 12, 2014
Re: Pls Help Me Out With This Interview Question by Chinaimporter: 7:29pm On Sep 14, 2014
ekeneidiagbor: Look at d way u just rushed and attacked d guy.... If ur iq were so high , den y don't i see ur name on the top 100 persons with the highest iq... I haven't seen or heard any theory propounded by u... If u r any smart u would have at least answered d question. Ur comment also shows that u lack character .... Proud non-achiever

everybody give way......................a big fo ool is aproaching
Re: Pls Help Me Out With This Interview Question by ekeneidiagbor: 1:19am On Sep 15, 2014
Chinaimporter:

everybody give way......................a big fo ool is aproaching
u sure knw how to give evidence dat u are a stuuupid reeetard....

(1) (Reply)

Translate This Yoruba To English / Pls I Need Key For Jamb Cbt Software (smart Learn) / Any Gateway Poly (sapaade) Student In The House?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.