Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,794 members, 7,820,791 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

Urgent!! Job Seekers: Has Anyone Heard About 'viral Computers'? Urgent!!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Urgent!! Job Seekers: Has Anyone Heard About 'viral Computers'? Urgent!!! (1242 Views)

Job Seekers Beware Of This Username / Has Anyone Heard From FINCA / Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent!! Job Seekers: Has Anyone Heard About 'viral Computers'? Urgent!!! by Nobody: 9:24am On Sep 12, 2014
Please has anyone heard about Viral Computers? Got a text from them that I should accept a job offer I applied for about 2 weeks ago. Please if you have any info, share with me.
Re: Urgent!! Job Seekers: Has Anyone Heard About 'viral Computers'? Urgent!!! by Vstuffs(m): 10:28am On Sep 12, 2014
Johnzzy: Please has anyone heard about Viral Computers? Got a text from them that I should accept a job offer I applied for about 2 weeks ago. Please if you have any info, share with me.
They are true,....ones got an offer as a software administrator..but lack of laptop was want make me loss the job...
*Make sure you have a laptop(Because it is your laptop you will use in visiting client)
*Make sure you like travelling

Seriouly,That place will help you a lot

Do you have little programming skills(just asking)
Re: Urgent!! Job Seekers: Has Anyone Heard About 'viral Computers'? Urgent!!! by Nobody: 11:45am On Sep 12, 2014
Vstuffs:
They are true,....ones got an offer as a software administrator..but lack of laptop was want make me loss the job...
*Make sure you have a laptop(Because it is your laptop you will use in visiting client)
*Make sure you like travelling

Seriouly,That place will help you a lot

Do you have little programming skills(just asking)
yeah, I have a little programming skill, JAVA, and some web development skill. Please, do you know what the pay is like bro? And yeah, I love travelling. Thank you sir.
Re: Urgent!! Job Seekers: Has Anyone Heard About 'viral Computers'? Urgent!!! by Vstuffs(m): 2:29pm On Sep 12, 2014
Re: Urgent!! Job Seekers: Has Anyone Heard About 'viral Computers'? Urgent!!! by dlex21(m): 10:08am On Sep 15, 2014
Also got an offer from them with the job description and all... Still waiting to hear from them tho...

Anyone else
Re: Urgent!! Job Seekers: Has Anyone Heard About 'viral Computers'? Urgent!!! by whiteheart55: 10:36am On Sep 15, 2014
dlex21: Also got an offer from them with the job description and all... Still waiting to hear from them tho...

Anyone else

I got the same mail, still waiting to hear from them also
Re: Urgent!! Job Seekers: Has Anyone Heard About 'viral Computers'? Urgent!!! by Adechyno(m): 10:41am On Sep 15, 2014
Johnzzy: yeah, I have a little programming skill, JAVA, and some web development skill. Please, do you know what the pay is like bro? And yeah, I love travelling. Thank you sir.
Viral Computers Inc, do not pay monthly salaries.
You would be earning between 40,000 and 150,000 on every new contracts you handle.
For supports, you would earn 70% of what the client pays Viral Computers for that particular support.
Re: Urgent!! Job Seekers: Has Anyone Heard About 'viral Computers'? Urgent!!! by Hussyk: 4:42pm On Sep 15, 2014
Vstuffs: their pay is good

you don work there b4 ? how u take know ?
Re: Urgent!! Job Seekers: Has Anyone Heard About 'viral Computers'? Urgent!!! by buslink(f): 9:48pm On Sep 15, 2014
About Viral Computers
We are a core software developing firm which have been existing for 6 years now, we are a group of equally young individuals and we have our different talents and quota that has been contributed to Viral Computers, which have made us about one of the best solution firms in Nigeria.

What you would start with
Over the few months, working with us, you would undoubtedly develop great flair to also develop new software products for Viral Computers. Creating a new software that works is like inventing a new car and seeing that car been driven all around the road....its such a huge joy how your efforts can transform people's wants and values.
At viral computers, you would really do more thinking than working, more logistics than running and you would be expected to deliver fantastic results focusing on the unique things other software developing firms have never looked into.
For the next 9 months, you would be working majorly as a software administrator and that means, you would be given an already developed software, its manual and some few overview of the software functions and operations. You would be expected to learn very very fast, with all zeal and all commitments. You would start with supporting existing clients and your use and understanding with the software is supposed to be like being given a car key and told to learn all about driving it.
We,believe for you to understand how to create a car and an even better car, you need, at first, to learn how to drive a car created by another inventor, learn all about its functions, operations and conditions. If you are able to master all its operations well, you would definitely have deeper understanding when you are called upon to invent your own car.

What you would need
You would need a standard, working and reliable laptop (owned and available for you at all times)
You would need dedication and total commitments
You would need to learn very fast and do more researches on your own.
You would need to travel to any client office, in any state of the country, at the shortest possible notice, if you are chosen to handle that assignment.

What type of staffs we need
Your courses in school does not really matter, as long as you have the will, intelligence and zeal, you would so exploits in software development. We are ONLY seeking staffs who would be committed to us for at least 9 months. Because we are a core software development firm, having a long serving staff is key to our stability and progress,if you know you have applied somewhere else, expecting to be called at another job soon and may not stay for at least 9 months with Viral Computers Inc, please you need to join us at all.
We would be investing in you a lot of knowledge and guiding you as much as we can to have a fruitful and wonderful time with us and we are not prepared to have any staff exit any time soon, as there are much work to be done than getting disorganized by a staff leaving the group.

What you would be doing
Like, i have said, you would focus majorly on learning about a particular software assigned to you, you would be required to visit existing clients who uses that software and help them solve few issues they may have.
You would be called upon to go for software demonstrations, either alone or with any other staff who also have that software assigned to him/her.In the software demonstrations, you would present the software live to prospective clients, show and comprehensively explain to detail what the software can do and finally answer all questions, put across to you at that meeting...."That is just why you need to be a superb driver of that car."
After 3 months, you would join a group and your group would be assigned on developments of new software products, we would expect you to demonstrate your skills there and be a major staff by your exploits.
For a new client, you would go for installation and implementation of the software and you may stay at that client's site between 3 days and 4 weeks, your duration there depends on that particular client.

What you would earn
We wish to state that we do not pay monthly salaries at Viral Computers Inc, our nature of job does not encourage monthly payroll.
You would be earning between 40,000 and 150,000 on every new contracts you handle.
For supports, you would earn 70% of what the client pays Viral Computers for that particular support.
For any new client that comes through you, you would earning 20% of the total software cost, which excludes your fee for implementation, if you are chosen to instal and implement for that same client.
You would not earn any fee for software demonstrations.
If your group creates a fantastic software and it goes successful for sale with Viral Computers, your group would earn 70% of every sale we make for the next 6 months after its completion and launch.

At Viral computers, your efforts would create your payroll for you and its a kind of job that would give you more time for other developments as you would not be required to resume at work everyday like every other job. You would ONLY come to the office for meetings or on special occasions. If you are not handling a new job, or in a client's site for support, then you would be expected to be at your home working on your development,however, if you insist on coming to the office for whatever reasons, the office would be open for you and you can do your work there in a conducive environment for programming, reading or research.
Re: Urgent!! Job Seekers: Has Anyone Heard About 'viral Computers'? Urgent!!! by dlex21(m): 7:04am On Sep 16, 2014
@buslink...why did u av to copy n paste all these Do u work there?
Re: Urgent!! Job Seekers: Has Anyone Heard About 'viral Computers'? Urgent!!! by 3Dimension: 7:24am On Sep 16, 2014
Viral computer don't pay. U only recieve commission based on the job u do.
Re: Urgent!! Job Seekers: Has Anyone Heard About 'viral Computers'? Urgent!!! by dlex21(m): 7:31am On Sep 16, 2014
3Dimension: Viral computer don't pay. U only recieve commission based on the job u do.
Do u work there?
Re: Urgent!! Job Seekers: Has Anyone Heard About 'viral Computers'? Urgent!!! by 3Dimension: 12:02am On Sep 18, 2014
dlex21:
Do u work there?
accordingto dir msg sent to me

(1) (Reply)

Certification Edge Job Hunt!! / 15 Job Interviews So Far But No Job! / Teaching Jobs At The Concord School ( Ibadan, Oyo )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.