Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,411 members, 7,954,634 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:32 AM

Wizkid Doesn’t Like Me – Davido - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Doesn’t Like Me – Davido (494 Views)

Tiwa Savage: My Husband Doesn’t Want People To See Our Baby / ''Can You Afford A Girl Like Me?' - Skales' GF Blasts Wizkid & Haters On Twitter / Wizkid Doesn’t Like Me – Davido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Doesn’t Like Me – Davido by Tassembly(m): 11:13am On Sep 12, 2014
[img]http://1.bp..com/-lBmsk_r1H9g/VBImdcHTiBI/AAAAAAABN9U/w3EMsXT4VT4/s1600/Davido%2Band%2BWizkid%2Bsqw.png[/img]

Davido has further spoken on his feud with fellow artist, Wizkid. In his latest reaction to the ongoing squabble, the ”Omobabalowo” crooner clearly said it was obvious from Wizkid’s tweet about his show in the United States that he never liked him.

In his recent interview with Olisa Adibua on ‘’ Davido takes his time to explain in details his side of the story. Accoriding to him, ‘Since I came out, there has always been this comparison between me and Wizkid, but there’s room for everybody, we are not doing the same thing.

Funny enough, we used to see each other around at clubs and back stage of events, and there was no problem at all.

I’ve always been a.......Read full Gist Here

(1) (Reply)

Fayose Sworn In As Ekiti Governor.... / The New Iphone6 / [see Photos] Nick Minaj Releases New Photos To Promote MTV Emas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.