Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,546 members, 7,955,026 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:49 PM

Family Or Husband/wife To Be,who Worths Your Happiness The Most? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Family Or Husband/wife To Be,who Worths Your Happiness The Most? (505 Views)

Dear Family Please Advice A Wife To Be!!! / Husband, Wife In Shock After Giving Birth To Dwarf / How To Catch A Cheating Boyfriend Or Husband- A Must Read For Ladies! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Family Or Husband/wife To Be,who Worths Your Happiness The Most? by Nobody: 2:11pm On Sep 12, 2014
I have always heard people say "Family first" My younger sister has been denied of her happiness four times by my parents & in 2 years time she will be 30.She cried all day & night & almost commited suicide.Will my parents make her happy altrough her stay in her home,will there put food on their table,will there raise her kids,will there build her home? Certainly some ladies are still single and in need of a husband & parents can be the reason for such delay.So I want to know ladies & gents,including married couple,who deserves your happiness the most when you want to settle for your own home? family or Husband/wife to be,who worths your happiness the most towards marriage?
Re: Family Or Husband/wife To Be,who Worths Your Happiness The Most? by ammyluv2002(f): 3:26pm On Sep 12, 2014
They can't do without each other
Re: Family Or Husband/wife To Be,who Worths Your Happiness The Most? by beeevan: 6:01pm On Sep 12, 2014
I don't really get your question but I will marry who I want to marry if they are not giving me any justifiable reason for turning him down.

(1) (Reply)

How Often Do You Visit The Dentist / Is Your Child's School Ebola Complaint? / Earn Massively Via Google Adsense By Just Asking And Answering Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.