Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,209 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

GY Exclusive: Sola Allyson, Marriage Has Crashed - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / GY Exclusive: Sola Allyson, Marriage Has Crashed (3684 Views)

Nollywood Actress, Sola Sobowale Shares Lovely New Pics Of Herself / Wizkid's Babymama, Sola Ogudugu, Releases New Photos / Sola Sobowale's Surprise Birthday Dinner (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GY Exclusive: Sola Allyson, Marriage Has Crashed by gistyinka(m): 2:13pm On Sep 12, 2014
The latest one is Popular songbird and MTN Project Fame Regional music instructor and Judge Sola Allyson, and her husband Mr Obaniyi, have divorce each-other.

Their marriage was blessed with two kids and have being together more than 6 years. Sola Allyson, Marriage Has Crashed

According to close sources , who speak to Gistyinka, reported that Sola and her husband Mr Obaniyi, were no-more living together, the sources further says that Sola, have move to Lagos, while her estrange husband is currently living in Ibadan.

The close source further disclosed that their marriage was crashed due to allegation of cheating from both party.

http://gistyinka.net/gy-exclusive-sex-scandal-sola-allyson-marriage-crashed/

Re: GY Exclusive: Sola Allyson, Marriage Has Crashed by perry2020(f): 3:05pm On Sep 12, 2014
Ooooo my. i love this lady.
Wish her the best if this story is true doe.
Re: GY Exclusive: Sola Allyson, Marriage Has Crashed by Nobody: 3:29pm On Sep 12, 2014
I hate reading celebrity post like this.

1 Like

Re: GY Exclusive: Sola Allyson, Marriage Has Crashed by RockMaxi: 4:03pm On Sep 12, 2014
Oh Sola, what happened to that sensational hit track of yours. embarassed I pray you guys find the right rhythm for your marriage.

1 Like

Re: GY Exclusive: Sola Allyson, Marriage Has Crashed by Nobody: 6:48pm On Sep 12, 2014
RockMaxi: Oh Sola, what happened to that sensational hit track of yours. embarassed I pray you guys find the right rhythm for your marriage.
I pray too that both of you guy come to sense.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Women And There Provocative Dressing / Exclusive! Chief Osita Osadebe’s Son, Onyinye Osadebe Is Dead / Poco Lee VS Lil Smart Who Is The Best Dancer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.