Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,720 members, 7,955,698 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:10 PM

8 Steps To Protect Your Android From Theft - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 8 Steps To Protect Your Android From Theft (749 Views)

7 Ways To Protect Your Phone From Been Hacked. / Nokia C1: First Pure Android From The Nokia Unveiled / How To Protect Your Android Phone From Theft.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Steps To Protect Your Android From Theft by Pins(m): 3:48pm On Sep 12, 2014
These days since the dawn of the android operating system, many phones and mobile devices have been released carrying one version of the operating system or another, some ipads, iphones and the like have been released carrying the operating sytem and with these maximum level of popularity, this makes the android a good candidate for theft by various categories of criminals and these devices are so good that we sometimes store very sensitive data find out how to protect your android on http://www.pwlabs.com.ng/2014/09/8-steps-to-protect-your-android-from.html
Re: 8 Steps To Protect Your Android From Theft by Mention(m): 5:23pm On Sep 12, 2014
Never take your phone outta ya room
Re: 8 Steps To Protect Your Android From Theft by computerboy: 5:32pm On Sep 12, 2014
If I click that link make my phone bend

1 Like

Re: 8 Steps To Protect Your Android From Theft by encryptjay(m): 5:34pm On Sep 12, 2014
No time for clicking links... This does'nt apply to Nigerian SHIFTERS.
Re: 8 Steps To Protect Your Android From Theft by Pins(m): 10:18am On Sep 17, 2014
It does because have used it to track two clients phones successfully.it works with google maps.

(1) (Reply)

Pls, Help.me With My Infinix Zero Issues / 8 Top Android Social Media Apps / Pls Recommend A Phone Btw The Range Of N25000-30000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.