Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,118 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

Drunk In Love! 25 Year Old Woman Marries Cardboard Cut-out Of Robert Pattinson - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Drunk In Love! 25 Year Old Woman Marries Cardboard Cut-out Of Robert Pattinson (683 Views)

Davido Drunk In Love (photo) / Robert Pattinson’s New House ( Twilight Star ) / Tiwa Savage Kisses Hollywood Twilight Star(edward Cullen-robert Pattinson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Drunk In Love! 25 Year Old Woman Marries Cardboard Cut-out Of Robert Pattinson by irokoteam6: 4:33pm On Sep 12, 2014
Lauren Adkins, 25, is ­married to a life-size cut-out of vampire Edward Cullen from the Twilight movies, played by Robert Pattinson.

She told Uk Mirror
“We got hitched in Las Vegas last year and I’m sure we’re happier than most newlyweds.People might think I’m crazy but my flat-pack R-Patz is the closest I’ll get to the real thing and he’s the one for me.For as long as I can remember I’ve been ­obsessed with romantic fairytale endings.When I was a child, I watched the Disney ­versions of and The Snow White Seven Dwarfs and Cinderella until the tapes wore out.”

It was different from any love story I’d seen ­before – after all, the leading character was as likely to suck your blood as open the door for you. I was obsessed.Leading man Edward was quiet and ­mysterious, yet superhuman and invincible. And so s€xy.
I tore through the books and I queued outside the cinema when the film was released, desperate for my first glimpse of Edward.And when Robert Pattinson appeared on screen at midnight, he was perfect. I knew that very minute I wanted to marry him.”

SEE MORE... http://www./2014/09/drunk-in-love-25-year-old-woman-marries.html

Re: Drunk In Love! 25 Year Old Woman Marries Cardboard Cut-out Of Robert Pattinson by Gee001: 4:34pm On Sep 12, 2014
Obsession equals madness

(1) (Reply)

How Old Are You When Ur Parents Got Married(whitewedding) / Wizkid Calls Former Producer Samklef Amateur, Samklef Replies Says Fame Has Chan / Reese Witherspoon Brandes Renee Zellweger's Critics "Cruel And Rude."

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.