Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,573 members, 7,955,115 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:23 PM

Davido Congratulate His Dad For Acquiring A Second-Hand Bentley (Pic Here) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Congratulate His Dad For Acquiring A Second-Hand Bentley (Pic Here) (6559 Views)

2face Idibia's Sons Pose With Mum & Step Dad For Christmas Photos / Basketmouth 'Treks' To Congratulate President-Elect [Photo] / DJ Xlclusive Gets Himself A Bentley (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Congratulate His Dad For Acquiring A Second-Hand Bentley (Pic Here) by snipperswill(m): 6:05pm On Sep 12, 2014
Davido some minutes ago congratulated the Baba-Olowo himself on his IG page. This reveals how the artist came about his flamboyant life style, lets say it runs through the veins of their family as the artist stated that his father is his baddest inspiration (greatest inspiration). He also seem to be planning on acquiring a toy for himself like he stated in his caption above.

continue to see more pictures here

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Congratulate His Dad For Acquiring A Second-Hand Bentley (Pic Here) by spectramissile: 6:07pm On Sep 12, 2014
baba olowo himself
Re: Davido Congratulate His Dad For Acquiring A Second-Hand Bentley (Pic Here) by snipperswill(m): 6:08pm On Sep 12, 2014
baddest inspiration

1 Like

Re: Davido Congratulate His Dad For Acquiring A Second-Hand Bentley (Pic Here) by zicoraads: 6:13pm On Sep 12, 2014
And somewhere in Nigeria, a family would definitely go to bed without eating anything. embarassed

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Congratulate His Dad For Acquiring A Second-Hand Bentley (Pic Here) by snipperswill(m): 6:24pm On Sep 12, 2014
zicoraads: And somewhere in Nigeria, a family would definitely go to bed without eating anything. embarassed

God will provide for them ooo

19 Likes

Re: Davido Congratulate His Dad For Acquiring A Second-Hand Bentley (Pic Here) by dytbabe: 6:24pm On Sep 12, 2014
I don't want much 5% will be ok for me
*sobs*
Re: Davido Congratulate His Dad For Acquiring A Second-Hand Bentley (Pic Here) by ekeneidiagbor: 6:25pm On Sep 12, 2014
Dis boy dey bring e papa leg out sha... Congrats to d family..
Re: Davido Congratulate His Dad For Acquiring A Second-Hand Bentley (Pic Here) by snipperswill(m): 6:25pm On Sep 12, 2014
dytbabe: I don't want much 5% will be ok for me
*sobs*

5% of what?
Re: Davido Congratulate His Dad For Acquiring A Second-Hand Bentley (Pic Here) by klodike(m): 6:25pm On Sep 12, 2014
Which car is rose royce na

4 Likes

Re: Davido Congratulate His Dad For Acquiring A Second-Hand Bentley (Pic Here) by snipperswill(m): 6:26pm On Sep 12, 2014
klodike: Which car is rose royce na

see question ooo
Re: Davido Congratulate His Dad For Acquiring A Second-Hand Bentley (Pic Here) by dytbabe: 6:29pm On Sep 12, 2014
snipperswill:

5% of what?

The money he used to buy the car ni
Re: Davido Congratulate His Dad For Acquiring A Second-Hand Bentley (Pic Here) by snipperswill(m): 6:30pm On Sep 12, 2014
guys,i posted this but come to think of it, looking at that picture, the car looks like a tokunbo (second hand) it already has a foreign number, check the link to see more pictures that proves that its a second hand car
Re: Davido Congratulate His Dad For Acquiring A Second-Hand Bentley (Pic Here) by snipperswill(m): 6:37pm On Sep 12, 2014
this is funny
Re: Davido Congratulate His Dad For Acquiring A Second-Hand Bentley (Pic Here) by axortedbabe(f): 6:42pm On Sep 12, 2014
I don't care
Re: Davido Congratulate His Dad For Acquiring A Second-Hand Bentley (Pic Here) by alaoeri: 6:48pm On Sep 12, 2014
Any car we get rose & royce join together. undecided
Re: Davido Congratulate His Dad For Acquiring A Second-Hand Bentley (Pic Here) by snipperswill(m): 6:50pm On Sep 12, 2014
alaoeri:

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Davido Congratulate His Dad For Acquiring A Second-Hand Bentley (Pic Here) by snipperswill(m): 6:57pm On Sep 12, 2014
OBO?
Re: Davido Congratulate His Dad For Acquiring A Second-Hand Bentley (Pic Here) by LesbianBoy(m): 7:37pm On Sep 12, 2014
zicoraads: And somewhere in Nigeria, a family would definitely go to bed without eating anything. embarassed
See you! I can bet you are not surfing the internet free. You must have paid for data bundle and yet you say ''there are people that would go to bed hungry'' because davido's dad bought a rolls royce! Why didn't you give them(people that would go to bed hungry) the money you used to buy the data bundle and the phone /laptop you are using to browse grin grin grin grin

14 Likes

Re: Davido Congratulate His Dad For Acquiring A Second-Hand Bentley (Pic Here) by klodike(m): 7:38pm On Sep 12, 2014
Me no knw that one ooh..
alaoeri:
Re: Davido Congratulate His Dad For Acquiring A Second-Hand Bentley (Pic Here) by klodike(m): 7:40pm On Sep 12, 2014
Abeg na rolls or rose I wantobeclear
snipperswill:

see question ooo
Re: Davido Congratulate His Dad For Acquiring A Second-Hand Bentley (Pic Here) by echobee(f): 7:56pm On Sep 12, 2014
ekeneidiagbor: Dis boy dey bring e papa leg out sha... Congrats to d family..
For where d papa keep him leg before? lipsrsealed
Re: Davido Congratulate His Dad For Acquiring A Second-Hand Bentley (Pic Here) by Chubhie: 8:00pm On Sep 12, 2014
Family business. Something tells me that if davido's pops man is into “other” deals that the son will be a ready front to launder some crazy dirty money. May jah bless their hustle.
Re: Davido Congratulate His Dad For Acquiring A Second-Hand Bentley (Pic Here) by kreamidiva(f): 8:03pm On Sep 12, 2014
So Davido's dad acquired a second hand white woman called Rose Royce What's the big deal undecided

1 Like

Re: Davido Congratulate His Dad For Acquiring A Second-Hand Bentley (Pic Here) by zicoraads: 9:00pm On Sep 12, 2014
LesbianBoy:
See you! I can bet you are not surfing the internet free. You must have paid for data bundle and yet you say ''there are people that would go to bed hungry'' because davido dad bought a rolls royce! Why didn't you give them(people that would go to bed hungry) the money you used to buy the data bundle and the phone /laptop you are using to browse grin grin grin grin
Sweethrt, you miss the point, totally! Of cos I'll also buy a rolls royce and a private jet if I have the money right now. I live and travel around the north and the level of poverty here is quite on the high side. But I give to the poor in my own little way, as am sure Mr. Adeleke to does.

And even if I empty my account or Mr Adeleke empties his, or even if Bill Gates gives out all his wealth, there will still be poor people.

The point is the irony of life. How life is good for others while the exact opposite is the case for others. Capish?!

13 Likes

Re: Davido Congratulate His Dad For Acquiring A Second-Hand Bentley (Pic Here) by Nobody: 9:49pm On Sep 12, 2014
That ain't no rolls royce. It's a bentley. A fucking bentley mulsanne

1 Like

Re: Davido Congratulate His Dad For Acquiring A Second-Hand Bentley (Pic Here) by billsteve(m): 9:51pm On Sep 12, 2014
na your money
Re: Davido Congratulate His Dad For Acquiring A Second-Hand Bentley (Pic Here) by EbiR(m): 9:52pm On Sep 12, 2014
Photos: Singer Ice Prince Zamani covers the new Issue of House of MaliQ

The award wining artist Ice Prince Zamani is featured on the cover of House of MaliQ Magazine. He is absolutely looking
read more stunning - View source for more potos

http://gossiptwist..com/2014/09/photos-singer-ice-prince-zamani-covers.html

Re: Davido Congratulate His Dad For Acquiring A Second-Hand Bentley (Pic Here) by MisterLongman(m): 10:00pm On Sep 12, 2014
snipperswill:

see question ooo
How you take know say na second hand rolls-royceundecided
Re: Davido Congratulate His Dad For Acquiring A Second-Hand Bentley (Pic Here) by Nobody: 10:03pm On Sep 12, 2014
Ok
Re: Davido Congratulate His Dad For Acquiring A Second-Hand Bentley (Pic Here) by Nobody: 10:04pm On Sep 12, 2014
n a im i wan ask oo.
Op na rolls royce or rose(flower)royce??
Re: Davido Congratulate His Dad For Acquiring A Second-Hand Bentley (Pic Here) by chacoonder(m): 10:06pm On Sep 12, 2014
dytbabe:

The money he used to buy the car ni
Pls don't allow poverty take over ur thinking faculty,u will get there.

1 Like

Re: Davido Congratulate His Dad For Acquiring A Second-Hand Bentley (Pic Here) by BuddhaPalm(m): 10:07pm On Sep 12, 2014

The poor don't need charity...they need INSPIRATION!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sia Posts Her Nude Photo Before The Person Trying To Sell Her Unclad Pictures / Frank Edoho In Public Kissing Scandal / Check Out Nicki Minaj's Sexy New Photos [HOT PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.