Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:59 PM

Checkout How Nigerians Are Making Money With French, Hausa, Igbo And Yoruba - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Checkout How Nigerians Are Making Money With French, Hausa, Igbo And Yoruba (571 Views)

ADABI A Hausa / The Hidden Reasons Why Nigeria And Nigerians Are Still Suffering Today. / How Nigerians See Grammarly In Proofreading Their Writings Online? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Checkout How Nigerians Are Making Money With French, Hausa, Igbo And Yoruba by marenx: 6:16pm On Sep 12, 2014
In Nigeria can you count some difficult university courses? If yes, if you need work, go for one. Those that studied French, Hausa, Igbo and Yoruba are getting good employment in Nigeria. But due to ignorance most Nigerians ignored them. If you study one of those courses, you can get easy employment with any one of the Nigerian Universities as a lecturer. You can also start teaching other people at home or online.
Re: Checkout How Nigerians Are Making Money With French, Hausa, Igbo And Yoruba by daryoor(m): 9:11pm On Sep 12, 2014
don't create unnecessary enthusiasm, if you've tried learning a new language you'll known it takes years. you could even learnt it for four years at the university and still struggle with it. 80% of french and german graduates in nigeria cant comprehend when you play them the news or a podcast in the Language they claim to have studied.

on nigerian language, i wont say anything i don't know but i dont come across job offers where they call for our languages, except for hausa which the telecoms sector call for. if theres something im missing please enlighten me..we learn everyday.

(1) (Reply)

Have You Heard Of Character Chart...?here Is One For You.. / The Woman And The Faithfull Dog / Book Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.