Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

An Open Letter To CBN - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / An Open Letter To CBN (472 Views)

Many Companies Will Start Closing Shop Due To CBN Forex Policy – MAN / If We Devalue Naira Again, We Will Kill Nigerians, Says CBN Governor / Five Banks Lose N312m To Cbn’s Sanctions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

An Open Letter To CBN by saint1990: 8:06pm On Sep 12, 2014
An Open Letter To CBN
Why is it that good things don’t last in Nigeria? A question even I the composer of this open letter don’t know the answer. Few years ago banks was charging 100 naira for withdrawing from another bank ATM machine, Please how is it a crime to withdraw from another bank ATM machine? CBN gave an order to commercial banks to stop such act because knew it was a criminal act.
Its only in this country that someone will wake up (waking up with left hand as they said) and impose a fine on the masses; why on earth will CBN order the commercial banks to deduct 65 naira from ones account just because someone withdraw from another bank? Or maybe the 65 naira charge will be for the cure of EBOLA or to bring back our girls. I know CBN reason for cashless society is for their own selfish interest because I know as long as am a Nigeria, living in Nigeria we Nigeria don’t do what we won’t have interest in return. The 65 naira charges will automatically make some criminals (I never mentioned any one’s name oooo) rich in the name of helping the nation.
Even the so called ATM machines in Nigeria is not that satisfactory compare to other developed Africa countries. its only a Nigeria ATM machines that will debit you without paying you, some will reverse or you have to go into the bank and fill a form then wait for days before it reverse. How can someone that is having an emergency of life and deaths make use of Nigeria ATM machines and the CBN is not doing anything to ease the situation rather they wont 65 naira of poor citizens.
Most of the time you go to withraw and the yeye ATM machines will be out of service. let me rest my case here
Re: An Open Letter To CBN by NickiRoman: 8:08pm On Sep 12, 2014
Are You Done
Re: An Open Letter To CBN by Ezedon(m): 8:17pm On Sep 12, 2014
this is a country where the masses are nobody and the so called REPS cannot do anything

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Purchase A Fire Extinguisher Refilling Machine / Africta Adjudges Dr. Mike Adenuga African Ict Man Of The Decade / Buy And Sell Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.