Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,679 members, 7,823,919 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

MTN Subscribers, Don't Receive A Call From 0757. - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN Subscribers, Don't Receive A Call From 0757. (4040 Views)

2.6Million Internet Subscribers Dump MTN / MTN Ng Offers Its Subscribers Free Calls For The Month Of August: How To Activat / Strictly For Mtn Subscribers :call Me Back Service! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN Subscribers, Don't Receive A Call From 0757. by Ubking0(m): 11:19am On Sep 13, 2014
Lordspicy: How dat one take reduce fufu price for market?

Ino mkpo... Ino fufu
Re: MTN Subscribers, Don't Receive A Call From 0757. by Dubby6(m): 11:29am On Sep 13, 2014
Jesu!!!
I just go my call log now see say them don call me
But God pass them, I no pick grin grin
Re: MTN Subscribers, Don't Receive A Call From 0757. by AwesomeRomeo: 12:10pm On Sep 13, 2014
EddyNumerouno:

The Op can complain on NL but can't complain to the apporiate authorites. Keep waiting for Seun to refund your N50.
#ThisIsWhyNigeriaWontChange we too dey grumble...no action
People like you are the reasons why some people don't want to share important info on nairaland. I didn't complained to anyone, I just shared it so that MTN will not dupe other people. Next time if you don't have anything important to say, please jump and pass, as simple as that.

1 Like

Re: MTN Subscribers, Don't Receive A Call From 0757. by AwesomeRomeo: 12:12pm On Sep 13, 2014
dridowu: I don't like using word like this but with this your i don't have a choice than to tell you that you need to upgrade your i.q to latest version. Your current i.q version was created during dinosaur era.
@op, thanks 4 d nice info
You are welcome!
Re: MTN Subscribers, Don't Receive A Call From 0757. by AwesomeRomeo: 12:15pm On Sep 13, 2014
QuiverBox:

Read again and read the Heading of the Thread, He never mentioned he wanted a refund from Seun , i wonder why you will insinuated that. The OP is just warning other Members of Nairaland not to pick the call from MTN because you will be debited automatically once you pick.

Instead of castigating him, why don't you appreciate the Poster for drawing the attention of Nairalanders

According to you, Nigeria cannot Change because , people like you will not read and understand but will take a swipe at people's Comment.
Tanx a lot. Some people are just ungrateful, its their nature.
Re: MTN Subscribers, Don't Receive A Call From 0757. by AwesomeRomeo: 12:17pm On Sep 13, 2014
Zillight:

He wasn't complaining per say, he was giving a warning advice that fellow Nairalanders should be a victim of this robbery.#fromhisexperience.

meanwhile, don't be too quick to judge, am sure something of such would have happened to U too in one way or the other....and if i may ask, who did u complain to? ....#noAction too
Tanx, its really a warning advice.
Re: MTN Subscribers, Don't Receive A Call From 0757. by AfricanApple(f): 12:36pm On Sep 13, 2014
Mtn and their thief-ish way of stealing from customers eh.
Re: MTN Subscribers, Don't Receive A Call From 0757. by EddyNumerouno(m): 12:38pm On Sep 13, 2014
AwesomeRomeo: Tanx a lot. Some people are just ungrateful, its their nature.
AwesomeRomeo: People like you are the reasons why some people don't want to share important info on nairaland. I didn't complained to anyone, I just shared it so that MTN will not dupe other people. Next time if you don't have anything important to say, please jump and pass, as simple as that.
QuiverBox:
Read again and read the Heading of the Thread, He never mentioned he wanted a refund from Seun , i wonder why you will insinuated that. The OP is just warning other Members of Nairaland not to pick the call from MTN because you will be debited automatically once you pick.
Instead of castigating him, why don't you appreciate the Poster for drawing the attention of Nairalanders
According to you, Nigeria cannot Change because , people like you will not read and understand but will take a swipe at people's Comment.
Zillight:
He wasn't complaining per say, he was giving a warning advice that fellow Nairalanders should be a victim of this robbery.#fromhisexperience.
meanwhile, don't be too quick to judge, am sure something of such w
ould have happened to U too in one way or the other....and if i may ask, who did u complain to? ....#noAction too

Y'all should read my first post esp d bolded, and I have on 3 occasions had money refunded to my account...because I registered my displeasure with MTN, so keep shouting on NL when u can get to customer care and sove ur problem, quit grumbling.
Lastly, u can all suck my salty balls. Case closed
Re: MTN Subscribers, Don't Receive A Call From 0757. by QuiverBox(f): 12:44pm On Sep 13, 2014
EddyNumerouno:

Y'all should read my first post esp d bolded, and I have on 3 occasions had money refunded to my account...because I registered my displeasure with MTN, so keep shouting on NL when u can get to customer care and sove ur problem, quit grumbling.

PAINED DUDE

On the below thread , you came to nairaland to request for help to load your ipad, meanwhile someone is helping out and u are nagging.

Why did you not go to a telco to load your ipad instead of coming to nairaland to ask for help.

https://www.nairaland.com/1810748/how-load-data-ipad-mini
Re: MTN Subscribers, Don't Receive A Call From 0757. by AwesomeRomeo: 2:47pm On Sep 13, 2014
EddyNumerouno:

Irredeemable dunce.
Re: MTN Subscribers, Don't Receive A Call From 0757. by AwesomeRomeo: 5:38pm On Sep 13, 2014
Some days back, MTN charged me 40k/s on calls from MTN to MTN on MTN zone tariff plan. I don't know what's wrong with them.
Re: MTN Subscribers, Don't Receive A Call From 0757. by luvlyoracle(m): 8:23pm On Sep 13, 2014
Please where are our hackers?
Re: MTN Subscribers, Don't Receive A Call From 0757. by adestay(m): 9:38am On Oct 13, 2014
I also got the same call and was charged #50 automatically.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=713536182072703&id=161066787307908&comment_id=714696135290041&offset=0&total_comments=3&_rdr

I made the call to the customer care for a complaint and also forward the complain to NCC facebook account and was given the NCC toll free number for a further complain which I deed.
Re: MTN Subscribers, Don't Receive A Call From 0757. by Edatomola(m): 10:27am On Oct 13, 2014
AwesomeRomeo:
The way MTN are duping their subscribers is very annoying. MTN called me with 0757 (757), I received the call and the system told me that I just activated product magic voice. They immediately sent me a message saying
" y'ello, your product magic voice is activated and N50.00 is deducted from your account. The next rental collection time is 2014-09-19. To unsubscribe, send STOP7 to 757"
Why can't they allowed me to subscribe willingly? So nairalanders, don't receive a call from 757 if you don't want MTN to dupe you your hard earned N50.
Thanks lol
Re: MTN Subscribers, Don't Receive A Call From 0757. by fab04(m): 1:02pm On Oct 13, 2014
Mtn be like "if we don't wipe their credit who will?" grin grin grin
Mtn no dey try sha
Re: MTN Subscribers, Don't Receive A Call From 0757. by Nobody: 2:54pm On Oct 13, 2014
is there any app that can block spam sms n call on android
Re: MTN Subscribers, Don't Receive A Call From 0757. by chakaz(m): 3:30pm On Oct 13, 2014
I Have a similar case with GLO, they always call and send me sms with this short code 5542.
This is the message I do get from them
"Dear User, Your HHALAL service will be renewed tomorrow. To deactivate the service send UNSUB to 5542."
The problem is that if I send UNSUB, money will be deducted and If I do not send it, money will still be deducted. I ve call glo severally for this but nothing was done. I do not know what to do to rectify this.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Blackberry Passport Version Do You Prefer?at&t Redesign Or Original Square / How Beautiful Is Your SMS Interface (PICS) / What About UMI ZERO 3G Smartphone? Do You Think It Worth To Buy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.