Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,755 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Will Mtn, Glo, Etisalat And Airtel Give Nigeria Unlimited-data Internet Options? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Will Mtn, Glo, Etisalat And Airtel Give Nigeria Unlimited-data Internet Options? (504 Views)

How Can I Become A Major Dealer Of Recharge Cards,with Mtn,glo,etisalat And Zain / New Mtn Magic Sim[ 1hr Activation] And Airtel Free Gb / We’ll Give Nigeria Africa’s Biggest Shopping Mall –obiechina, Aco-hiteck Md (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Will Mtn, Glo, Etisalat And Airtel Give Nigeria Unlimited-data Internet Options? by Nobody: 8:38pm On Sep 12, 2014
Recently I stumbled on MTN's "Simple Surf Plan" that promises to charge on time spent on net rather than on amount of data used. (Before I have been using MTN "Fastlink Plans", "Mobile Internet Plans" and ETISALAT "Monthly Plans"
The following offers are available:
(1) 20Hours/7Days = 20H to 131 @ #1500
(2) 100Hours/30Days = 100H to 131 @ #5000
(3) 300Hours/90Days = 300H to 131 @ #13000.
When I saw this I was like wow this is what I had been looking for! Then I said to check the offer out.
I started with the least offer - #1500 and this is the message MTN sent me, validating my application:
"Welcome to 20 hrs 7-Day Data plan.Remember fair usage policy applies at 1.5GB..."
Gosh! Turns out to be the same Metered Connection.
So my question Nairalanders is, why does our ISPs - MTN, GLO, ETISALAT, AIRTEL - in Nigeria not offer us access to the internet without setting limits to the amount of data we may use? How are today's Nigerian Students(like Communication Technology Students), who need internet connection and large data usage capacity in order to successfully achieve thier schooling goal, able to do this?
Not long ago I asked my friend that lives in Michigan how she is charged for internet usage. She disclosed that for them the typical offers are charged on speed rather than on amount of data(you pay for higher speed if you are to be having mulitple devices connected at same time and vice versa).
SMEs owners and Students, this should concern you!

(1) (Reply)

Simplest Step For Trading Binary Without Lost and make $150 daily !!! / Ready And Willing To Supply Original CAPRICE, And Other Gift Items / Nigeria Among The Geopolitical And Economy To Worry About In 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.