Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,767 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

The Guest House Of The T.B Joshua's Church Collapses. Confirmed - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Guest House Of The T.B Joshua's Church Collapses. Confirmed (1052 Views)

Woman Delivers In TB Joshua's Church (video) / Catholic Church Collapses In Enugu, Five Dead / From TB Joshua's Church, Don't Be Deceived By Emmanuel TV Go And See, Its Fake! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Guest House Of The T.B Joshua's Church Collapses. Confirmed by Kolasheyi: 12:10am On Sep 13, 2014
While I was passing by I saw patrol vans conveying the victims out of the church premises. The policemen were trying to block people from entering the church. The building is a guest house where members do lodge. I could only take the picture of the front view of the church. Most people present believe the fall was due to the structural defect of the building. While some said it was the effect of an aircraft which was flying close to the ground just before the incident, this should be the least reason I guess. Some rumored it was even a bomb. Though the actual cause of the fall is yet to be determined.

Re: The Guest House Of The T.B Joshua's Church Collapses. Confirmed by ironheart(m): 3:28am On Sep 13, 2014
if there was an aircraft, then its possible it must have induced a resonance in d structure to cause a collapse
Re: The Guest House Of The T.B Joshua's Church Collapses. Confirmed by Kolasheyi: 4:22pm On Sep 13, 2014
ironheart: if there was an aircraft, then its possible it must have induced a resonance in d structure to cause a collapse
But its not the only building around
Re: The Guest House Of The T.B Joshua's Church Collapses. Confirmed by ironheart(m): 5:09pm On Sep 13, 2014
Kolasheyi:
But its not the only building around
not all buildings or objects have the same frequency

(1) (Reply)

wAs Jesus Rich Or Poor / Please Help Me Answer These Questions About Fasting / Oba Of Benin Is Dead"remember Apostle Suleman's Prophesy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.