Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,187 members, 7,811,477 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:37 PM

AY-EXCEL CHEAPEST BITCOIN, CABLE TV SUB. MTN, ETISALAT DATA - Phone/Internet Market (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / AY-EXCEL CHEAPEST BITCOIN, CABLE TV SUB. MTN, ETISALAT DATA (67950 Views)

ThePAUL DATA SERVICES OFFERS MTN, ETISALAT & GLO DATA @ 1GB = #1100 / PowerHQ - Cheap MTN & Etisalat Data||On MTN, 1gb sells for #550; 2gb for #1,050 / MTN | GLO | ETISALAT | AIRTEL [1gb @ N300, 10gb @ N2900] www.octavo.com.ng © (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (47) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AY-EXCEL CHEAPEST BITCOIN, CABLE TV SUB. MTN, ETISALAT DATA by Chikago(m): 3:58pm On Sep 18, 2014
Chikago: Let me start with 250mb. K'anyi lelee ma'anyi ga anoroala tawa turkey.

Just received it. 250mb=#250 wink
Chikago: Let me start with 250mb. K'anyi lelee ma'anyi ga anoroala tawa turkey.

Just received it. 250mb=#250
Re: AY-EXCEL CHEAPEST BITCOIN, CABLE TV SUB. MTN, ETISALAT DATA by born2boink(m): 4:37pm On Sep 18, 2014
I receive mine too, like joke but it's real
Re: AY-EXCEL CHEAPEST BITCOIN, CABLE TV SUB. MTN, ETISALAT DATA by Odunharry(m): 6:11pm On Sep 18, 2014
born2fuck: I receive mine too, like joke but it's real
wow..that nice
Re: AY-EXCEL CHEAPEST BITCOIN, CABLE TV SUB. MTN, ETISALAT DATA by YoungWiseCash: 7:05pm On Sep 18, 2014
Got mine too...
Re: AY-EXCEL CHEAPEST BITCOIN, CABLE TV SUB. MTN, ETISALAT DATA by kennyman20(m): 12:34pm On Sep 19, 2014
The op is real... God bless op..
Re: AY-EXCEL CHEAPEST BITCOIN, CABLE TV SUB. MTN, ETISALAT DATA by Randerl: 3:16pm On Sep 19, 2014
In this line of Data Bundle Business, This Guy is the Real Game Changer. Weldone my oga
Re: AY-EXCEL CHEAPEST BITCOIN, CABLE TV SUB. MTN, ETISALAT DATA by lanre316: 3:53pm On Sep 19, 2014
^^^
That's if he continues like this and didn't change his price and conditions.
Re: AY-EXCEL CHEAPEST BITCOIN, CABLE TV SUB. MTN, ETISALAT DATA by herald9: 4:42pm On Sep 19, 2014
Lolz
LIFE IS SWEET...
NO MORE DEPENDING ON MANNER FROM MTN
HOPE THEY WON'T STOP IT CAUSE IT SEEMS THIS OUR TELECOM COMPANIES ARE HELL BENT ON MAKING THEIR CUSTOMERS UNHAPPY

1 Like

Re: AY-EXCEL CHEAPEST BITCOIN, CABLE TV SUB. MTN, ETISALAT DATA by amAZEing: 4:46pm On Sep 19, 2014
Ay am still waiting
Re: AY-EXCEL CHEAPEST BITCOIN, CABLE TV SUB. MTN, ETISALAT DATA by amAZEing: 5:26pm On Sep 19, 2014
Confirm. Have received ma 250mb
Re: AY-EXCEL CHEAPEST BITCOIN, CABLE TV SUB. MTN, ETISALAT DATA by Odunharry(m): 5:38pm On Sep 19, 2014
born2fuck: I have been calling your number but you didn't pick calls nah, I wan to try my own share of cake with 250 first.
i sent u a pm......sorry 4 ystaday,d joke was expensive

apologies
Re: AY-EXCEL CHEAPEST BITCOIN, CABLE TV SUB. MTN, ETISALAT DATA by born2boink(m): 7:51pm On Sep 19, 2014
Odunharry:
i sent u a pm......sorry 4 ystaday,d joke was expensive

apologies
I don subscribe oooo from yesterday, the next will be 1gig. Thanks bro
Re: AY-EXCEL CHEAPEST BITCOIN, CABLE TV SUB. MTN, ETISALAT DATA by ayexcel200: 11:28am On Sep 20, 2014
d op sells at same megabytes same price except for d 250mb which goes for N300. due to share and sell problem. others remain constant.
Re: AY-EXCEL CHEAPEST BITCOIN, CABLE TV SUB. MTN, ETISALAT DATA by Chikago(m): 12:06pm On Sep 20, 2014
ayexcel200: DEAREST CUSTOMER,
I'M AYEXCEL100, the OP of this thread, SORRY FOR NOT REPLYING U FOR SOME TIMES, I WAS BANNED FROM D PHONE SECTION, THAT WAS Y I HAD TO OPEN A NEW ACCOUNT, JUST TO FOLLOW U.
AM STILL VERY MUCH IN D BIZ WITH SAME MEGABYTES SAME PRICE EXCEPT FOR 250MB WHICH GOES FOR N300 Card, due to d problem of share and sell. kindly bear with us, It's to serve u fast and better.
CALL OR WHATSAPP 07035593898
BBM-75E89DB6
THANKS FOR YOUR PATRONAGE.

pls keep it at that 250 a beg.I have people I've told 250 already.
Re: AY-EXCEL CHEAPEST BITCOIN, CABLE TV SUB. MTN, ETISALAT DATA by lanre316: 12:25pm On Sep 20, 2014
ayexcel200: d op sells at same megabytes same price except for d 250mb which goes for N300. due to share and sell problem. others remain constant.

And here begins those dreaded changes and modifications in prices and conditions.....
Re: AY-EXCEL CHEAPEST BITCOIN, CABLE TV SUB. MTN, ETISALAT DATA by born2boink(m): 12:56pm On Sep 20, 2014
Why can't you top up my data, you told me to exhaust my data before topping up 3 days ago, I want to top up
Re: AY-EXCEL CHEAPEST BITCOIN, CABLE TV SUB. MTN, ETISALAT DATA by chibzu: 1:25pm On Sep 20, 2014
lanre316:

And here begins those dreaded changes and modifications in prices and conditions.....
that's how it starts ooh sad
Re: AY-EXCEL CHEAPEST BITCOIN, CABLE TV SUB. MTN, ETISALAT DATA by GreyBlood: 2:16pm On Sep 20, 2014
ayexcel200: d op sells at same megabytes same price except for d 250mb which goes for N300. due to share and sell problem. others remain constant.
your customer service is not ok. You should learn to apologise when you make mistake. You made a mistake and sent data to my own number instead of the number of the person I sent to you, this made me to re-buy another data for the person.

I called you and complained but u didn't show any emotion, your voice was cold and stony,you were busy telling me that you didn't see any number on my text instead of admitting your mistake of not reading the complete text.

However, it is now past and I've bought another data for the person; but for good customer relation you should try and sound more livelier and cheerful on the phone. Learn from EnterPro.
Goodluck!
Re: AY-EXCEL CHEAPEST BITCOIN, CABLE TV SUB. MTN, ETISALAT DATA by born2boink(m): 2:59pm On Sep 20, 2014
GreyBlood: your customer service is not ok. You should learn to apologise when you make mistake. You made a mistake and sent data to my own number instead of the number of the person I sent to you, this made me to re-buy another data for the person.

I called you and complained but u didn't show any emotion, your voice was cold and stony,you were busy telling me that you didn't see any number on my text instead of admitting your mistake of not reading the complete text.

However, it is now past and I've bought another data for the person; but for good customer relation you should try and sound more livelier and cheerful on the phone. Learn from EnterPro.
Goodluck!
you are right, I almost thought he was a scam after he sent the card to him, the way he sound harsh and even bang the phone before I finish conversation when I wanted to complaints I didn't get the data, I gave up on but got the date as about 10 minutes, even when I wanted to say I haven't seen it on phone, it didn't even bother to listen, he should learn to be customer friendly. But he is real
Re: AY-EXCEL CHEAPEST BITCOIN, CABLE TV SUB. MTN, ETISALAT DATA by ayexcel200: 4:00pm On Sep 20, 2014
GreyBlood: your customer service is not ok. You should learn to apologise when you make mistake. You made a mistake and sent data to my own number instead of the number of the person I sent to you, this made me to re-buy another data for the person.

Goodluck!
apologies sir, that wasn't deliberate, d way I attended to u, I didn't see d number u put on time. am sorry, give me your number, I willrefund your 500 .or call me please
Re: AY-EXCEL CHEAPEST BITCOIN, CABLE TV SUB. MTN, ETISALAT DATA by chibzu: 4:00pm On Sep 20, 2014
born2fuck: you are right, I almost thought he was a scam after he sent the card to him, the way he sound harsh and even bang the phone before I finish conversation when I wanted to complaints I didn't get the data, I gave up on but got the date as about 10 minutes, even when I wanted to say I haven't seen it on phone, it didn't even bother to listen, he should learn to be customer friendly. But he is real
yea same thing he did to me, I'll advice op pls if ur customers contact u tru WhatsApp or BBM to buy data let them know dat Uv sent d data dey ordered
Re: AY-EXCEL CHEAPEST BITCOIN, CABLE TV SUB. MTN, ETISALAT DATA by ayexcel200: 4:02pm On Sep 20, 2014
born2fuck: you are right, I almost thought he was a scam after he sent the card to him, the way he sound harsh and even bang the phone before I finish conversation when I wanted to complaints I didn't get the data, I gave up on but got the date as about 10 minutes, even when I wanted to say I haven't seen it on phone, it didn't even bother to listen, he should learn to be customer friendly. But he is real
kindly accept my apology sir, our aim is to attend to everybody and be satisfied. better response next time
Re: AY-EXCEL CHEAPEST BITCOIN, CABLE TV SUB. MTN, ETISALAT DATA by Joel3(m): 4:34pm On Sep 20, 2014
you guys are talking about business and customer. But i hope you are aware that there is not much gian on this?

Op My data has exhausted about 25mb. I will contact you later if not tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: AY-EXCEL CHEAPEST BITCOIN, CABLE TV SUB. MTN, ETISALAT DATA by undisputed25(m): 5:16pm On Sep 21, 2014
lanre316: ^^^
That's if he continues like this and didn't change his price and conditions.
You must be a prophet this dude has inflated the price oo 250mb - 300 naira
That's human being the op should change this controversial thread...until he thinks rational
Re: AY-EXCEL CHEAPEST BITCOIN, CABLE TV SUB. MTN, ETISALAT DATA by periphetes: 11:18am On Sep 22, 2014
[color=#990000][/colormw]
Thanks op, your fantastic, fast, and honest. got my data less dan 3mins..I RECOMMEND A.Y service %100...lets be calm people.
Re: AY-EXCEL CHEAPEST BITCOIN, CABLE TV SUB. MTN, ETISALAT DATA by Seyioluwa11(m): 1:24pm On Sep 22, 2014
guy I dey send message 4 u on watapp but u no dey reply...I wan make we yarn dis na my number 08166450784
Re: AY-EXCEL CHEAPEST BITCOIN, CABLE TV SUB. MTN, ETISALAT DATA by Goahead(m): 8:18pm On Sep 22, 2014
This guy's service is 100% poor compared to others.
I can't explain the trauma am passing through after sending him N300 with not even replying me on whatsapp.
Re: AY-EXCEL CHEAPEST BITCOIN, CABLE TV SUB. MTN, ETISALAT DATA by Nobody: 8:27pm On Sep 22, 2014
Goahead: This guy's service is 100% poor compared to others.
I can't explain the trauma am passing through after sending him N300 with not even replying me on whatsapp.
why nt give me a try. Be rest assured you wld get ur data in less than 2 minutes. No questions asked.
Re: AY-EXCEL CHEAPEST BITCOIN, CABLE TV SUB. MTN, ETISALAT DATA by Mistermamus(m): 9:18pm On Sep 22, 2014
Sent u 500naira on whatsapp nt even replying me. Just Come online and go off. Lyk wtf wrong with you
Re: AY-EXCEL CHEAPEST BITCOIN, CABLE TV SUB. MTN, ETISALAT DATA by Les: 9:35pm On Sep 22, 2014
Please how do I check for my remaining data, and op, the one you sent me today, when is it expiring?? I hope you have glo 1gig cos that's what sl I'll buy next.??
Re: AY-EXCEL CHEAPEST BITCOIN, CABLE TV SUB. MTN, ETISALAT DATA by Djicemob: 11:28pm On Sep 22, 2014
This guys service is poor, though he may be real but he needs to improve his customer service.I tried to buy data from him twice,he didn't respond well,both time i had to buy from someone else with better service and understanding.
Re: AY-EXCEL CHEAPEST BITCOIN, CABLE TV SUB. MTN, ETISALAT DATA by lanre316: 1:01am On Sep 23, 2014
Djicemob: This guys service is poor, though he may be real but he needs to improve his customer service.I tried to buy data from him twice,he didn't respond well,both time i had to buy from someone else with better service and understanding.

Who?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (47) (Reply)

Unlock ur ZTE & Huawei Modem Including E303(UPDATED FOR ZTE MF SERIES)8/9/13 / iPHONES, SAMSUNGS & iWatches "BestDealz" / Sales: New Blackberry Torch 2, Bold 5, Bold 2, Bold 3, Bold 4, Storm 2, Curve 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.