Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,790 members, 7,813,609 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:49 PM

Synagogue Church Replies Media Over Collaspe Building - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Synagogue Church Replies Media Over Collaspe Building (687 Views)

Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering / Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) / Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Synagogue Church Replies Media Over Collaspe Building by allisonluvsu(m): 6:37am On Sep 13, 2014
The Synagogue church of all nations today replies members of the public over alleged collapse of building. Please guys make una dey clarify una news. This was the update from the official handle of the Synagogue church of all nation.

"This is an official communication from The Synagogue, Church Of All Nations concerning a news story currently being reported by the media regarding an incident that happened today:

“A building, not the church auditorium as was reported. The few people that were there are being rescued. What you wish to others, God wishes to you. Nothing makes us love a person as much as praying for him. The more I love you, the more I will pray for you.”

source: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=715851775202268&id=103470916440360&refid=17

www.loadedvilla.com

Re: Synagogue Church Replies Media Over Collaspe Building by Dayjhihannon01(m): 6:47am On Sep 13, 2014
Isokah
Re: Synagogue Church Replies Media Over Collaspe Building by wallex1983(m): 7:00am On Sep 13, 2014
Never underestimate the power of social media. This iڪ where 1+1=11
Re: Synagogue Church Replies Media Over Collaspe Building by allisonluvsu(m): 7:35am On Sep 13, 2014
Dayjhihannon01: Isokah
What does dat mean?
Re: Synagogue Church Replies Media Over Collaspe Building by allisonluvsu(m): 7:35am On Sep 13, 2014
wallex1983: Never underestimate the power of social media. This iڪ where 1+1=11
Brother, yesterday's news seems as if it was the church auditorium dat collapsed.
Re: Synagogue Church Replies Media Over Collaspe Building by Guykhena(m): 7:37am On Sep 13, 2014
Does someone smell a cover up here ?
Re: Synagogue Church Replies Media Over Collaspe Building by Dayjhihannon01(m): 7:42am On Sep 13, 2014
allisonluvsu:
What does dat mean?
Dats Its Okay in Patient's Jona's voice grin
Re: Synagogue Church Replies Media Over Collaspe Building by allisonluvsu(m): 8:20am On Sep 13, 2014
Guykhena:
Does someone smell a cover up here ?
i really do not like meddling into religious dialogues. It kinda makes you say things you do not want to say. Is better we live it that way
Re: Synagogue Church Replies Media Over Collaspe Building by allisonluvsu(m): 8:21am On Sep 13, 2014
Dayjhihannon01: Dats Its Okay in Patient's Jona's voice grin
ok
Re: Synagogue Church Replies Media Over Collaspe Building by BobNeli(m): 8:47am On Sep 13, 2014
allisonluvsu:
I really do not like meddling into religious dialogues. It kinda makes you say things you do not want to say. Is better we live it that way
. If there's a true man of God in this part of our world, it is prohet TB Joshua. The Bible made it clear that we should know everyone by their fruits. The manner and conduct of the said man of God is undisputably in accordance with what is espected of a true servant of God. However, we must always be abreast of the fact that no one irrespective of our level of sprituality, is above life's challenges. Job, who was a man after God's heart faced his at his own time. David the anointed king of Isreal had to write psalm 51 at the face of his own challenges when they came. As far as we are yet operating in human capacity, no one is excluded from life's challenges. Even him Prophet TB Joshua used to say that God has not promised us a life free of challenges, but He has promised to see us through them all. So lets not rush into conclucsions. We will see and know hw God will clear His servants face. Amen!
Re: Synagogue Church Replies Media Over Collaspe Building by allisonluvsu(m): 8:53am On Sep 13, 2014
BobNeli: . If there's a true man of God in this part of our world, it is prohet TB Joshua. The Bible made it clear that we should know everyone by their fruits. The manner and conduct of the said man of God is undisputably in accordance with what is espected of a true servant of God. However, we must always be abreast of the fact that no one irrespective of our level of sprituality, is above life's challenges. Job, who was a man after God's heart faced his at his own time. David the anointed king of Isreal had to write psalm 51 at the face of his own challenges when they came. As far as we are yet operating in human capacity, no one is excluded from life's challenges. Even him Prophet TB Joshua used to say that God has not promised us a life free of challenges, but He has promised to see us through them all. So lets not rush into conclucsions. We will see and know hw God will clear His servants face. Amen!

Yea. Thanks buddy. Is quite clear on dat and dats y i really do not want to enter into a dialogue coz i have no valid point. I detest judging pple so i won't be judged.Thanks onnce again

(1) (Reply)

His Wife’s Change Of Denomination Is Affecting Their Marriage / Its Either The Koran Or The Sword: ALIYU GWARZ / Question Of The Day:- Are Nigerians Truly Religious Or Mere Pretenders?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.