Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,273 members, 7,829,609 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

Who's Single - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Who's Single (1395 Views)

I Am Looking For A Serious Relationship That Can Lead To Marriage From A Woman / Single Ladies Searching For Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage. / I Need A Serious Gal For A Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Something Good (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who's Single by Nobody: 8:03am On Sep 13, 2014
Lol
Re: Who's Single by Baddo101(m): 8:37am On Sep 13, 2014
B e w a re!!! Gold digger on d run.............
Re: Who's Single by Nobody: 8:45am On Sep 13, 2014
Baddo101: B e w a re!!! Gold digger on d run.............

U're just a culpable homicide...
Re: Who's Single by Nobody: 8:45am On Sep 13, 2014
Baddo101: B e w a re!!! Gold digger on d run.............
Why are u foolish?

1 Like

Re: Who's Single by Baddo101(m): 9:10am On Sep 13, 2014
Monstertrucks: Why are u foolish?
u no well...........ekpa
Re: Who's Single by Baddo101(m): 9:16am On Sep 13, 2014
gina134:

U're just a culpable homicide...
Re: Who's Single by praisecity(m): 1:06pm On Sep 14, 2014
gina134: Pretty hurts tho cry every1 thinks u already hav a bobo so I tot I should do my search here.

Am looking for someone that is very much single and tired of it like me...

Am a sweetheart,i cook good meals,am ambitious,am pretty,5'7,doin masters degree nxt yr, loves laughing and being happy, i want 10kids(jst kidding),i drink,i love faQing.

Qualities of the nigga am searching for:
U must be down to earth,romantic,more ambitious,hate poverty, aim for success in all things,creative,tall,maybe fair,good smile,happy fellow,protective somebori(lol),open minded,a thinker/planner,living alone....

Holla at browngina134@gmail.com

P/s no cursing,negative or jobless comments needed pls....
give me a call at 08130570038
Re: Who's Single by MORNDEW(m): 10:54pm On Sep 14, 2014
U ve been searching for a guy since u never still see?
Re: Who's Single by jayonpoint(m): 1:18am On Sep 20, 2014
gina134: Pretty hurts tho cry every1 thinks u already hav a bobo so I tot I should do my search here.

Am a sweetheart,i cook good meals,am ambitious,am pretty,5'7,doin masters degree nxt yr, loves laughing and being happy, i want 10kids(jst kidding),i drink,i love faQing.

U must be down to earth,romantic,more ambitious,hate poverty, aim for success in all things,creative,tall,maybe fair,good smile,happy fellow,protective somebori(lol),open minded,a thinker/planner,living alone....

I'm currently lonely after I call it quit wit my babe roughly 3months ago multiple indecent n unfaithfulness habit. I will like to meet u. My pin 25CBF128, 08030836113
Re: Who's Single by Mattyj(m): 6:08am On Oct 06, 2014
Hi,everyone.I'm jerry by name.if loneliness has expiry date I don't think mine does because,I've been in this state of loneliness(single)for quite too long and I'm looking for a way(girlfriend) to get out of it.if you are out there(single girl or lady 19-23)and you think you can pull me out of this loneliness(hook up)..please you are free to contact me on 08185098141(whatsapp), 2ba592f8(bbm pin), 08032984204(call)....
Re: Who's Single by chukel(m): 7:15am On Oct 06, 2014
gina134:
Pretty hurts tho cry every1 thinks u already hav a bobo so I tot I should do my search here.

ur desperation will end u in disaster. That is if u r not disaster already looking for guys to wreck. Guys beware.
Re: Who's Single by Nobody: 8:22am On Oct 06, 2014
chukel:
ur desperation will end u in disaster. That is if u r not disaster already looking for guys to wreck. Guys beware.

U know u are a fool right?
Re: Who's Single by chukel(m): 2:48pm On Oct 06, 2014
gina134:

U know u are a fool right?
at least you know you are worthless, else u wouldnt be advertising yourself and running after men, married and unmarried. you think changing location will change who you are? what remains of you is to end up in church claiming to be God fearing and looking for a brother to truncate his destiny. agadi
Re: Who's Single by Nobody: 11:15pm On Oct 06, 2014
chukel:

at least you know you are worthless, else u wouldnt be advertising yourself and running after men, married and unmarried. you think changing location will change who you are? what remains of you is to end up in church claiming to be God fearing and looking for a brother to truncate his destiny. agadi

U are really really pathetic...I feel so sorry for u..i mean it. internet has given u a chance to air you culpable opinion on other ppl's business..i bet u cant stand me in real life cus na jam I go jam you...
Am pretty sure u are one of the teens/kids I told off from your english..
Am having fun with dis so feel free to take my panadol..
Re: Who's Single by Nobody: 11:17pm On Oct 06, 2014
chukel:

Btw My location is still same dummy.lol
Re: Who's Single by mekzyjoe(m): 10:41pm On Oct 09, 2014
am joe..workin wit dangote sugar refinery lagos..am cool n single ..add me up 08055045121..24be4a2d
Re: Who's Single by Nobody: 1:50pm On Oct 10, 2014
in:7C382173 Male. Stays in Lagos. Gud in bed. Strictly sex.Are you a Hot chic or milf,mature woman in need of sweet hot Bleep? Can’t get enoughsex? This is for you:1. Pleasurable handling of your bosoms and sucking of your Tips to make you moan!2. Stimulating skillful manipulation of your wet Kitty-Cat to make it ‘wetter’ and get yourjuices flowing!3. Sweet licking, sucking, and tongue tickling of your Kitty-Cat to make you jerkuncontrollable!4. 9+ inches dick for you to play with and suck till it cums all over you!5. Delicious repeated hard bleeping of your wet, slippery Kitty-Cat bydick to give youexplosive heavenly feelings!6. Exotic Bleep styles and positions to guarantee strong stimulation of your femalecore!7. 6 or more rounds of hot sex in a day!!!!Could also have a Marathon…lol..depends onwhat you want.8. Clean, hygienic, discreet unadulterated intimate pleasure.9. If you want more fun,and you have lotion oil,I could oil you up and I assure youwould feel much better.10. Could be your slave boy also while we have sex.11. Could give you BehindBased slowlyand gently,if it is your fist time.BONUS: A full body massage while you’re Unclad, to relax you and put you in the mood. I’llstrip off your clothes, s-l-o-w-l-y.NB: Only Hot ladies serious about getting bleeped hard and discreetly should apply pls.Your age does not matter provided you are attractive,have a nicebusty figure, and canaccommodate me for the duration Iwill be bleeping you. Whatever the case, be sure to say what excites you and makes your Kitty-Cat“wet”.Could meet at yourhouse or hotel.Could organize a first meeting before anything happens to ensure you want to get downwith me.Metwith a couple of women who still call for my services when they need me.I can have some pictures of dick sent to you via email.* I am 25 years & undergraduate* Clean and sane* Big dick inbetween my legs* Good conversationist,funny & wittyI will give it to you the way you want it
Re: Who's Single by Nobody: 6:16am On Nov 28, 2014
gina134:

U are really really pathetic...I feel so sorry for u..i mean it. internet has given u a chance to air you culpable opinion on other ppl's business..i bet u cant stand me in real life cus na jam I go jam you...
Am pretty sure u are one of the teens/kids I told off from your english..
Am having fun with dis so feel free to take my panadol..
Gina foolish posts don't deserve the honour of a reply. I'd suggest u just ignore.

(1) (Reply)

Am In Love With Lalasticlala / I Need A Warri Girl As My Love / Whatsapp Chat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.