Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,178 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

My Body Is Weak Bt D Spirit Is Willing..i NID URGENT HELP!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Body Is Weak Bt D Spirit Is Willing..i NID URGENT HELP!!! (919 Views)

Shocked! My Cousin Bro Died Of Motor Accident But His Spirit Is Disturbing / 34 Reasons Why The “holy Spirit” Is Not A “person” - Bible Scholars attention ! / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: The Holy Spirit Is With You Forever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Body Is Weak Bt D Spirit Is Willing..i NID URGENT HELP!!! by ninochukwubrown(m): 8:22am On Sep 13, 2014
Good mrning beautiful nairalanders..i'm a christian nd a 2-time cordinator f a renownd nd famous christian felowship in campus..right naw i feel troubled,shattered,confusd nd full of regret..i have a paticular sin m battling wf..i knw fully quite wel ts a SIN n wnts 2 quit bt jes cant..i see masf in regret nd restles afta soakin masf in2 it..in ma drama ministry in skul,i av playd a major role against d so called immorality buh snce den i hv kept on fallin a victim of dz patikular sin..av prayed,fasted nd did so many tinz 2 stop buh afta doin so,in da nxt hour i'l stil c masf in2 it..m crious worid coz i knw t cud lead me 2 hell..m afraid dun jes knw wat 2 du again..pls I nid matured christian advice..tnx and God bles
Re: My Body Is Weak Bt D Spirit Is Willing..i NID URGENT HELP!!! by Lovetinz(m): 8:24am On Sep 13, 2014
Do you know how to speak proper English?
Re: My Body Is Weak Bt D Spirit Is Willing..i NID URGENT HELP!!! by Tallesty1(m): 8:35am On Sep 13, 2014
Lovetinz: Do you know how to speak proper English?
He needs help not lectures

3 Likes

Re: My Body Is Weak Bt D Spirit Is Willing..i NID URGENT HELP!!! by Meestique: 8:38am On Sep 13, 2014
What's ur sin bro?
Re: My Body Is Weak Bt D Spirit Is Willing..i NID URGENT HELP!!! by Jackeeh(m): 8:52am On Sep 13, 2014
ninochukwubrown: Good mrning beautiful nairalanders..i'm a christian nd a 2-time cordinator f a renownd nd famous christian felowship in campus..right naw i feel troubled,shattered,confusd nd full of regret..i have a paticular sin m battling wf..i knw fully quite wel ts a SIN n wnts 2 quit bt jes cant..i see masf in regret nd restles afta soakin masf in2 it..in ma drama ministry in skul,i av playd a major role against d so called immorality buh snce den i hv kept on fallin a victim of dz patikular sin..av prayed,fasted nd did so many tinz 2 stop buh afta doin so,in da nxt hour i'l stil c masf in2 it..m crious worid coz i knw t cud lead me 2 hell..m afraid dun jes knw wat 2 du again..pls I nid matured christian advice..tnx and God bles

Begin by asking yourself these questions : have I "genuinely" surrendered my life to Jesus? Is He my Savior? Is He my Lord?

Pastor Uche of Omega Gospel Network wrote and I quote,"It is important to know that salvation is a two packed experience. A lot of people focus on one throughout their lives. No wonder they live in struggles continually.

The first experience is having Jesus as your Savior while the second is having Jesus as your Lord. Many have given their lives to Christ and taken it back by not making Him their Lord.

What does it mean to give your life to Christ? It means to hand your life totally over to Him such that the life you now live is in and of Christ.

The beginning of an ever winning and overcoming life is in making Jesus your Lord. Jesus can be your Savior and not your Lord but He cannot be your Lord without being your Savior.

Saving you was His responsibility while Lording you is your responsibility". How? Carrying with you the consciousness of Jesus everywhere, just like Joseph did. When the feeling to commit that sinful act comes,ask yourself, will it please my Lord if I give in to this temptation? Use the Word just like your Lord did when he was tempted by satan. You have a part to play too.

"Until Jesus becomes your Lord sin will still have dominion over you. Sin is either your master or Jesus your master. No wonder many Christians lie,deceive,cheat and masturbate. Jesus is the only Lord that can discipline your flesh permanently. You are too small to deal with sin. Let Jesus who conquered sin be your Lord and He will dominate sin in you". Is Jesus truly your Lord? If not, make a decision today.
Re: My Body Is Weak Bt D Spirit Is Willing..i NID URGENT HELP!!! by Sanchez01: 9:39am On Sep 13, 2014
Truth is, it is possible for you to hold a sensitive office in the fold, yet, still fall or give way to sin. Like someone asked above, have you truly surrendered your life to Christ? If yes, are you baptised in the Holy Ghost? If yes, what are the signs of your baptism? And if no, then you need to step up in pursuit of a life above mediocrity.

You don't do not fall into immorality except we plan, nurture and think of it. The moment you understand this, then answers starts coming. What do you do in your private/quiet time, I mean when you are alone? What are those things you think about when you are alone? And most importantly, who are those you move with?

Our minds are like a tree, when we refuse to let it engage, it stays still, different kinds of birds perch on it (the birds represents several thoughts) and when we engage it, it becomes hard for birds to perch on it. Seek the God-kind of fellowship, strive for the baptism of the Holy Spirit, do more of studying in your quiet time, and most importantly, make a decision never to fall into the sin again.

Mind you, I do not expect you to answer the questions in my post; not on this forum. Sit yourself, answer the questions and see where you are lagging.

#Shalom!
Re: My Body Is Weak Bt D Spirit Is Willing..i NID URGENT HELP!!! by toydee(m): 10:29am On Sep 13, 2014
Meestique: What's ur sin bro?
Self service I guess tongue
Re: My Body Is Weak Bt D Spirit Is Willing..i NID URGENT HELP!!! by BodyKiss(m): 12:04pm On Sep 13, 2014
Tallesty1: He needs help not lectures

He should type properly first. How can you help if you don't understand what is being said?

1 Like

Re: My Body Is Weak Bt D Spirit Is Willing..i NID URGENT HELP!!! by Tallesty1(m): 12:12pm On Sep 13, 2014
BodyKiss:

He should type properly first. How can you help if you don't understand what is being said?
Then you move to the next post. Maybe he was not opportune to get good education.

He is here because he has a problem and needs help but instead of helping him you ended up creating another problem for him by mocking his English. It makes no sense to me.

3 Likes

Re: My Body Is Weak Bt D Spirit Is Willing..i NID URGENT HELP!!! by polz(m): 1:05pm On Sep 13, 2014
BodyKiss:

Nigerian and deir never-to-be-solved-soon problem

#prioritizingLess-than-worthy-tinz
Anybody hu openz diz thread getz d message diz fellow is tryna pass. So y ar mking it seem english-efficiency is wt u go online 2 prove.as a mata of fact I dnt c wt wrng wit his write up.

So if I must tell yu ...

Young man I dnt knw wat you talking 'bout
Re: My Body Is Weak Bt D Spirit Is Willing..i NID URGENT HELP!!! by Kay17: 4:06pm On Sep 13, 2014
Jackeeh:

Begin by asking yourself these questions : have I "genuinely" surrendered my life to Jesus? Is He my Savior? Is He my Lord?

Pastor Uche of Omega Gospel Network wrote and I quote,"It is important to know that salvation is a two packed experience. A lot of people focus on one throughout their lives. No wonder they live in struggles continually.

The first experience is having Jesus as your Savior while the second is having Jesus as your Lord. Many have given their lives to Christ and taken it back by not making Him their Lord.

What does it mean to give your life to Christ? It means to hand your life totally over to Him such that the life you now live is in and of Christ.

The beginning of an ever winning and overcoming life is in making Jesus your Lord. Jesus can be your Savior and not your Lord but He cannot be your Lord without being your Savior.

Saving you was His responsibility while Lording you is your responsibility". How? Carrying with you the consciousness of Jesus everywhere, just like Joseph did. When the feeling to commit that sinful act comes,ask yourself, will it please my Lord if I give in to this temptation? Use the Word just like your Lord did when he was tempted by satan. You have a part to play too.

"Until Jesus becomes your Lord sin will still have dominion over you. Sin is either your master or Jesus your master. No wonder many Christians lie,deceive,cheat and masturbate. Jesus is the only Lord that can discipline your flesh permanently. You are too small to deal with sin. Let Jesus who conquered sin be your Lord and He will dominate sin in you". Is Jesus truly your Lord? If not, make a decision today.

Christianity creates an imaginary problem: sin and then proffers an imaginary solution: redemption which is just like snake oil. And through sin, Christianity captivates us and exploits our weakness and presents itself as a benefactor and a lover.

1 Like

Re: My Body Is Weak Bt D Spirit Is Willing..i NID URGENT HELP!!! by Jackeeh(m): 4:24pm On Sep 13, 2014
Kay17:

Christianity creates an imaginary problem: sin and then proffers an imaginary solution: redemption which is just like snake oil. And through sin, Christianity captivates us and exploits our weakness and presents itself as a benefactor and a lover.

And your point is?
Re: My Body Is Weak Bt D Spirit Is Willing..i NID URGENT HELP!!! by Kay17: 4:54pm On Sep 13, 2014
Jackeeh:

And your point is?

The OP has no problem.

1 Like

Re: My Body Is Weak Bt D Spirit Is Willing..i NID URGENT HELP!!! by Jackeeh(m): 4:59pm On Sep 13, 2014
Kay17:

The OP has no problem.

I see. And I also see you should be ignored. So I'll do just that.

@ OP...... I'm glad you admit you have a problem. that's a first step to getting help. Don't be deceived by carnal and natural men who abound here. You might be struggling with sin; still, God doesn't love you less. He loves you even more. Let Him have His way as your Lord and watch the struggle cease. Hold unto your Faith.
Re: My Body Is Weak Bt D Spirit Is Willing..i NID URGENT HELP!!! by oluomod1(m): 6:25pm On Sep 13, 2014
If in did u ve salvation experince, some tin is rough along d line. Off course u kn what u re playing wt is destruction, so it a must u flee from it. Forget ur status as cord/leader n address ur problem first, don't hid under leadership.

Confess n rededicate ur life. Pls don't do it alonge look for some one dt is fervent maybe friend, pastor, lecturer or ur mentor if u ve one, who wil tel u notting bt d truth n can keep close watch on u.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

T.B. Joshua Put His Ministry On The Line For Chibok Girls / 30 Of The Most Violent Exhortations From The Bible, Torah And Quran (+hadith) / Franklin Graham Slams Muslim Service At National Cathedral Read Latest Breaking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.