Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,659 members, 7,958,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 08:49 AM

Any Health Scheme For Corpers? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Any Health Scheme For Corpers? (1666 Views)

CBN Unveils Credit Scheme For Corpers / President Buhari To Introduce Modified NYSC Scheme / Quick Tips For Corpers Before Leaving For Orientation Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Health Scheme For Corpers? by inansslik(m): 10:36am On Sep 13, 2014
In view of the fact that we have been sent far away from family and friends to serve our father land, is there any health scheme for corps members in times of medical need?. And if there is,how does one access it? . The N19800 can not take care of a corps member adequately talk more settling medical bills,especially in a state where the gvt. does not support corpers( state allawee). pls, i will need feed back, I am a corper serving in rivers state( batch b 2014) .
Re: Any Health Scheme For Corpers? by inansslik(m): 6:00pm On Sep 13, 2014
inansslik: In view of the fact that we have been sent far away from family and friends to serve our father land, is there any health scheme for corpse members in times of medical need?. And if there is,how does one access it? . The N19800 can not take care of a corpse member adequately talk more settling medical bills,especially in a state where the gvt. does not support copers( state allawee). pls, i will need feed back, I am a coper serving in rivers state( batch b 2014) .
oga yokiti abeg help me out ooo.....
Re: Any Health Scheme For Corpers? by yokiti: 7:47pm On Sep 13, 2014
First of all, edit your post to corp members instead of corpse ( i.e dead person).
There is health insurance available to corpers but bureaucracy involved in it can make one wait till eternity before accessing it. At least, I have read two stories on this board to support my claim. Dont also forget that in Nigeria, once you are not related to a public figure or belong to the caucus of the looters of the common wealth; you are "on your own" ( OYO)..
My prayer is that, you and those close to you will not have any reason to request for it.
Re: Any Health Scheme For Corpers? by inansslik(m): 9:36pm On Sep 13, 2014
yokiti: First of all, edit your post to corp members instead of corpse ( i.e dead person).
There is health insurance available to corpers but bureaucracy involved in it can make one wait till eternity before accessing it. At least, I have read two stories on this board to support my claim. Dont also forget that in Nigeria, once you are not related to a public figure or belong to the caucus of the looters of the common wealth; you are "on your own" ( OYO)..
My prayer is that, you and those close to you will not have any reason to request for it.
tnx alot for d info n corection,i apreciat it

1 Like

Re: Any Health Scheme For Corpers? by adekzy: 9:21pm On Sep 17, 2014
Also, your state NYSC are usually obligated to pay for the medical bill provided it not more than N1,000. Any bill above that, the receipt will be collected together and sent to Abuja for your refund. *NYSC by-law*
Re: Any Health Scheme For Corpers? by inansslik(m): 6:14pm On Sep 18, 2014
adekzy: Also, your state NYSC are usually obligated to pay for the medical bill provided it not more than N1,000. Any bill above that, the receipt will be collected together and sent to Abuja for your refund. *NYSC by-law*
tnx alot, dis info is important.

(1) (Reply)

2015 RECRUITMENT FOR IMMEDIATE EMPLOYMENT / NYSC Batch A 2017 Time Table Updated / NYSC Batch A 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.