Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:46 AM

Why Iphone 6 Still Suck! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why Iphone 6 Still Suck! (844 Views)

2 Things That Suck Android Batteries The Most The Way You Suck Zobo / Reason Why Iphone Is Smoother Than Android (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Iphone 6 Still Suck! by mavtrevor(m): 10:58am On Sep 13, 2014
I know the iPhone fanboys will argue forever on why their iPhone 6 is the best smartphone in the world, but lets put it head to head with some Android flagship smartphones like Samsung Galaxy S5, Sony Xperia Z3, Samsung Note 4, LG G3, HTC One M8, Moto X, LG Nexus 5 and even Xiaomi Mi4?

[img]http://1.1.1.5/bmi/www.netmediablog.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/Why-the-iPhone-6-still-suck.jpg[/img]

Screen size/resolution

Yes the iPhone 6 now has a 4.7inch screen and a 1334x750 resolution and 326 PPI, which is still same with the 1136x640 pixels at 326 PPI of the iPhone 5s.

This cannot be compared to the amazing resolutions of the likes of Samsung Galaxy S5, Sony Zperia Z3 and HTC One M8 which have 1920×1080 resolutions; LG G3 and Samsung Note 4 are equipped with 2560×1440 resolutions.

Still 8MP camera
iPhone is still playing catch up with Android with its 8MP camera. Some Android smartphones can boast of better camera. The Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Galaxy S5 have 16MP rear camera while Sony can boast of 20.7MP in the Sony Xperia Z3 and Xperia Z3 compact. The new Moto X and LG G3 have a 13MP camera as well.

Processing power
I agree that iPhone is optimized to require minimal processing power to function but you will agree with me that an extra GB of RAM can keep background tasks and tabs on Safari browser open for longer without a need to refresh or reload.

The dual-core A8 (64bit) processor clocked at 1.4GHz and 1GB RAM of the iPhone 6 may be an improvement on the 1.3GHz A7 chip that powers the iPhone 5s but is this the best Apple could do?

Android flagship devices have a quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon processor but the Sony Xperia Z3 and Samsung Note 4 have the most RAM at 3GB.

iPhone is still not water-resistant
When will the iPhone become water resistant? In the next 4 yrs? is the technology too much for Apple?

Source: Why the iPhone 6 still suck

2 Likes

Re: Why Iphone 6 Still Suck! by ochon: 11:07am On Sep 13, 2014

1 Like

Re: Why Iphone 6 Still Suck! by Nobody: 11:09am On Sep 13, 2014
ochon:

Say your mind. Stop booking space grin

Anyway IPhone Na just designer phone. Nothing important on it. Still rocking my Android.
Re: Why Iphone 6 Still Suck! by lomprico(m): 11:10am On Sep 13, 2014
smiley

2 Likes

Re: Why Iphone 6 Still Suck! by ochon: 11:17am On Sep 13, 2014
teeo:

Say your mind. Stop booking space grin

Anyway IPhone Na just designer phone. Nothing important on it. Still rocking my Android.
Ore, oga mi, I no book space o. gringrin I dey find my "iphone6" meme to take garnish my post. grin. How things nau? grin
Re: Why Iphone 6 Still Suck! by Nobody: 11:18am On Sep 13, 2014
ochon: Ore, oga mi, I no book space o. gringrin I dey find my "iphone6" meme to take garnish my post. grin. How things nau? grin

I know but I still catch you sha. grin

We dey jare, as you forget me na.
Re: Why Iphone 6 Still Suck! by ochon: 11:29am On Sep 13, 2014
teeo:

I know but I still catch you sha. grin

We dey jare, as you forget me na.
Catch fire. I uploaded a pic when you quoted me jare. It's just that the pic was in my siggy not inside my post. I didn't book space. tongue

I no forget you o. Busy day yesterday, na em cause am. grin

(1) (Reply)

Glo Bis Doesn't During Day Time For Andriod / All Blackberry Solution / Pls Help A Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.