Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,315 members, 7,839,512 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Social Network Guru SEUN Financial Wealth And Status Finally Revealed - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Social Network Guru SEUN Financial Wealth And Status Finally Revealed (847 Views)

“This Generation Has People Driven By Ego, Money And Status” – Funke Akindele / FINALLY REVEALED ! See Full List Of Boko Haram Sponsors In Nigeria / Tonto Dikeh's Boyfriend, Mr. X Finally Revealed (SEE Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Social Network Guru SEUN Financial Wealth And Status Finally Revealed by Nobody: 11:55am On Sep 13, 2014
On this very day, I payed a visit to my brother who happens to be the CEO of nigerias number one forum, nairasea.com. His name is Seun Oladimeji Lawal. He created nairasea.com sometimes in 2005 which targets nigerians to share their on issues concerning nigeria and the world at large. Despite the popularity of his website in parts of nigeria, I was also shocked to hear stories concerning the bias nature of he and his moderators in the political section of the website. I asked him why his leadership attributes hasn't improved for years and he told me a shocking answer. He told me he is financially broke and times have been hard for him and he has no choice but to keep banning people so that when they create new accounts, they can generate a little traffic. I asked of his financial capabilities and he yet, made another schocking answer. He said he's not worth more than 5,000 naira. I was in a state of shock and surprise. I asked him how he manages and pays hi's moderators and he told me yet another shocking answer. He said he doesn't pay his mods at all and they do the job for free because majority of them are not even employed in the labour market. He said moderators like zukina2 and the rest are even tired of him and they want to quit but he keeps begging them not to leave him alone in poverty.
Long live naira sea.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Social Network Guru SEUN Financial Wealth And Status Finally Revealed by Iolite(f): 12:07pm On Sep 13, 2014
Hmmmm! Nawa for Nairasea.com o.
Re: Social Network Guru SEUN Financial Wealth And Status Finally Revealed by Djicemob: 12:15pm On Sep 13, 2014
Is this the yabaleft section? angry
Re: Social Network Guru SEUN Financial Wealth And Status Finally Revealed by Agbgift(f): 12:20pm On Sep 13, 2014
Hmmmmm..
Story for the gods.
Re: Social Network Guru SEUN Financial Wealth And Status Finally Revealed by Krak(m): 12:25pm On Sep 13, 2014
This OP has migraine. He needs to go back to Kabul.
Re: Social Network Guru SEUN Financial Wealth And Status Finally Revealed by freshness2020: 12:34pm On Sep 13, 2014
I just D̶̲̅ε̲̣y pass... ♈όϋ say Nairasea abi? Me nor hear anything! Na pass I D̶̲̅ε̲̣y pass come jam this thread!
Re: Social Network Guru SEUN Financial Wealth And Status Finally Revealed by Nobody: 12:57pm On Sep 13, 2014
freshness2020: I just D̶̲̅ε̲̣y pass... ♈όϋ say Nairasea abi? Me nor hear anything! Na pass I D̶̲̅ε̲̣y pass come jam this thread!
Are you from the political section? If ur from the political section, you'll understand what I'm talking about,
Re: Social Network Guru SEUN Financial Wealth And Status Finally Revealed by freshness2020: 1:33pm On Sep 13, 2014
Afghanistan:
Are you from the political section? If ur from the political section, you'll understand what I'm talking about,
I know broo.. But make ♈όϋ take it easy!

(1) (Reply)

Why I Asked For A Divorce From My Ex- Husband - Ini Edo / Check Out Iyanya's Stunning New Look [PHOTO] / R*pe Scandal : Actress Stephanie Okereke's Brother Finally Tells His Side Of The

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.