Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,743 members, 7,955,835 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:32 PM

What Will You Do If You Dont Like Your Name? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What Will You Do If You Dont Like Your Name? (967 Views)

Hilarious..how You Would Like Your Enemies To Cry When You Have Made It.photo / When You Are Sick And You Dont Want Relatives To Know Your Pin / Stop Dumping Refuse Anyhow If You Dont Want To Bury Your Children See Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Will You Do If You Dont Like Your Name? by Vanpascore(m): 12:20pm On Sep 13, 2014
Good day, dear Nairalanders. This thought suddenly came to me based on what i heard from a friend.

If you dont like your name, what will you do?? With your parents still alive.
Re: What Will You Do If You Dont Like Your Name? by Craigston: 12:41pm On Sep 13, 2014
What to do depends on the kind of persons your parents are. If they'll understand, tell them your intention and reasons in a polite way. You should ask for an important hearing. That'll create the atmosphere for compromise. Make sure your reasons are cogent and cite ways in which it's affected you. Ask for permission to change your name, but give them the option to suggest a new name. But if you're still schooling, wait until you're through. Let all your certs bear the current name and you'll be glad you waited. You don't want to carry two sets of certs with a change-of-name cert as a margin. I'm referring to whoever it is: you or your friend.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Pidgin Proverbs That Are Sure To Make You Laugh / Latest Funny English / Naughty Jokes SMS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.