Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

No Regrets - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / No Regrets (1143 Views)

Michael Jackson's Sister Recount Regrets As She Converts To Islam / PHOTOS: Michael Jackson's Sister Recount Regrets As She Converts To Islam / Muslim leader regrets shaking Michelle obama's hand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Regrets by HFOG(f): 3:25pm On Sep 13, 2014
I will have no regrets whatsoever today

for doing good to all

for speaking evil of none

for hearing before judging

for thinking before speaking

for holding an angry tongue

for being kind to the distressed

for asking pardon for all errors

for being patient towards everyone

for disbelieving most of the ill reports

For loving God and Humans so PASSIONATELY

1 Like

Re: No Regrets by Obinoscopy(m): 4:35pm On Sep 13, 2014
Angellic

1 Like

Re: No Regrets by Nobody: 6:20pm On Sep 13, 2014
Forward ever, backwards never.

I am now living a life of no regrets.

1 Like

Re: No Regrets by LordReed(m): 6:49pm On Sep 13, 2014
Hard things to do in today's fast world.

1 Like

Re: No Regrets by obayaya(m): 7:35pm On Sep 13, 2014
softsparkyy: Forward ever, backwards never.

I am now living a life of no regrets.

Why do I doubt the bolded lipsrsealed
Re: No Regrets by Nobody: 8:01pm On Sep 13, 2014
obayaya:

Why do I doubt the bolded lipsrsealed
Like seriously?
Now you hv hurt my feelings. cry
Re: No Regrets by obayaya(m): 8:13pm On Sep 13, 2014
softsparkyy:
Like seriously?
Now you hv hurt my feelings. cry

Didn't mean to hurt your feelings but living without regrets is somewhat impossible.

We are humans. we'll certainly make mistakes. Mistakes that we won't be happy we made. mistakes we'll regret making.

If the above is correct, it is right to say we can live without regrets. unless we are above mistake.

But we can make a conviction on a particular mistake to free ourselves from the regrets of making that mistake.

Even before we make that conviction, we must have regreted even if it is for a minute.
Re: No Regrets by Nobody: 8:51pm On Sep 13, 2014
obayaya:

Didn't mean to hurt your feelings but living without regrets is somewhat impossible.

We are humans. we'll certainly make mistakes. Mistakes that we won't be happy we made. mistakes we'll regret making.

If the above is correct, it is right to say we can live without regrets. unless we are above mistake.

But we can make a conviction on a particular mistake to free ourselves from the regrets of making that mistake.

Even before we make that conviction, we must have regreted even if it is for a minute.

My dear we all have a past we wish we could have done differently or didn't do but the truth is if we didnt go through those experiences we might not have grown strong as we are today.

When I said I am living a life of no regrets I meant I have gotten rid of all the negative thoughts so you see, no need for regrets-the could have or might have- now I am ready to enjoy the journey of life.

Knowing that it's okay to make a mistake, learn from them and move on. Make my own decisions and ready to bear the consequences.
I don't want to be wasting my energies on worries,self pity and regrets.

Obayaya I am forging ahead. Are you joining my train. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Regrets by obayaya(m): 9:08pm On Sep 13, 2014
softsparkyy:

My dear we all have a past we wish we could have done differently or didn't do but the truth is if we didnt go through those experiences we might not have grown strong as we are today.

When I said I am living a life of no regrets I meant I have gotten rid of all the negative thoughts so you see, no need for regrets-the could have or might have- now I am ready to enjoy the journey of life.

Knowing that it's okay to make a mistake, learn from them and move on. Make my own decisions and ready to bear the consequences.
I don't want to be wasting my energies on worries,self pity and regrets.

Obayaya I am forging ahead. Are you joining my train. grin

I see grin

I'm on your train ma'am grin
Re: No Regrets by tpia1: 10:03pm On Sep 13, 2014
HFOG: I will have no regrets whatsoever today

for doing good to all

for speaking evil of none

for hearing before judging

for thinking before speaking

for holding an angry tongue

for being kind to the distressed

for asking pardon for all errors

for being patient towards everyone

for disbelieving most of the ill reports

For loving God and Humans so PASSIONATELY
Re: No Regrets by daveP(m): 11:28pm On Sep 13, 2014
(in dbanj's scruffy voice)

looking back now, there's no regrets... Moving forward.

Ive seen the world, paid ma due, ah aha ah, ive gat nothing to lose... Tonaaaaaaaaaaa!
"im on top of the world, in front of the crowd, eh o, eh o!"

even dbanj have and is still nursing regrets-maybe genny. wink

some leave scars that get dry and we 'rub it' again. So to say u dont reflect over them...... I doubt that. If not, me and u wont have a story to tell, or a testimony to pass down to others. The diff will be that you'l be tell those u wana inspire about ur 'regrets' and how u scaled them thru.
Re: No Regrets by Nobody: 9:52pm On Dec 13, 2014
"as the golden stairs I climb"

^^the missing line in your signature.. HFOG

1 Like

Re: No Regrets by HFOG(f): 1:34pm On Dec 14, 2014
uumm:
"as the golden stairs I climb"

^^the missing line in your signature.. HFOG
Yes sir, twas intentional. Glad you know the hymn. Happy Sunday!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Shock As Nun Rushed To Hospital With Stomach Pains Gives Birth To Baby Boy / What Did You Think 1 Corinthians 7:36 Says About Sex Before Marriage. Your View? / Pray For Me If You Believe In Miracle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.