Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,853 members, 7,956,204 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:41 AM

NEMA: See Why Synagogue Church Collapsed - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / NEMA: See Why Synagogue Church Collapsed (2710 Views)

Ambode Inspects Site Of Collapsed Lekki Gardens Building (photos) / Collapsed Building: Nigerians Slam Lekki-gardens / Search and rescue continue At Lekki Collapsed Building,6 Dead,16 Injured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NEMA: See Why Synagogue Church Collapsed by EbiR(m): 4:12pm On Sep 13, 2014
Finally The National Emergency Management Agency (NEMA) has given more reasons /views on why a a particular building collapsed at the premises of the Synagogue Church of all Nations in Lagos on Friday. Let me stress on this ( it was not the church auditorium that collapsed)

NEMA spokesman, Ibrahim Farinloye, said the building was originally a two:read full details from source

http://gossiptwist..com/2014/09/nema-why-synagogue-church-collapsed.html

Re: NEMA: See Why Synagogue Church Collapsed by buba(m): 4:46pm On Sep 13, 2014
As it is the custom of some state governments to take over the sites of collapsed buildings, I want to see if LASG will be man enough to do that in this case. If they do not, then we know the law is only to deal with the poor and defenseless!

3 Likes

Re: NEMA: See Why Synagogue Church Collapsed by Holywizard: 6:08pm On Sep 13, 2014
Pastor wey no know his work na kpako ooo

Carpenter wey no know his work na kpako ooo

Lawyer wey no know his work na kpako ooo

1 Like

Re: NEMA: See Why Synagogue Church Collapsed by succyreal(m): 7:12pm On Sep 13, 2014
if I click that link make I fly go sambisa forest

8 Likes

Re: NEMA: See Why Synagogue Church Collapsed by Stellaodoni1(f): 8:38pm On Sep 13, 2014
Lol
Re: NEMA: See Why Synagogue Church Collapsed by CyberEBOLA(m): 8:56pm On Sep 13, 2014
succyreal: if I click that link make I fly go sambisa forest
Infact if i click that link make i fly go sweep sambisa forest and mob river Niger.

1 Like

Re: NEMA: See Why Synagogue Church Collapsed by jennyesh(f): 8:58pm On Sep 13, 2014
What greed or shud i say foolishness can lead to...
Re: NEMA: See Why Synagogue Church Collapsed by nwaobitex: 9:25pm On Sep 13, 2014
shocked
Re: NEMA: See Why Synagogue Church Collapsed by Nobody: 10:05pm On Sep 13, 2014
The contractor handling the building should be quarantined for his stupid1ty.
Re: NEMA: See Why Synagogue Church Collapsed by LOVEGINO(m): 10:20pm On Sep 13, 2014
NEMA point of view. Expecting more from orders.
Re: NEMA: See Why Synagogue Church Collapsed by freshness2020: 3:14am On Sep 14, 2014
buba: As it is the custom of some state governments to take over the sites of collapsed buildings, I want to see if LASG will be man enough to do that in this case. If they do not, then we know the law is only to deal with the poor and defenseless!
Very true! Waiting eagerly to see what happens thereof!
Re: NEMA: See Why Synagogue Church Collapsed by overdrive(m): 6:18am On Sep 14, 2014
Yes open a fresh thread.
Re: NEMA: See Why Synagogue Church Collapsed by bright007(f): 7:49am On Sep 14, 2014
RIP to the dead

(1) (Reply)

Christal Villa Queens Court Promotional Sales Rush, Don't Be Left Out / Cost Of Building A 5 Bedroom Duplex / 3 Plots Of Land For Sale Abakpa Nike After Elim Estate Enugu N1.6M Each.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.