Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,173 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Help!!! Run Out Of Ideas For Wedding Souvenirs - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Help!!! Run Out Of Ideas For Wedding Souvenirs (3844 Views)

What Can One Use For Wedding Souvenirs And Gifts That Is Presentable / Need Price Of Vendors For Wedding / Wedding Souvenirs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!! Run Out Of Ideas For Wedding Souvenirs by Nansee(f): 4:36pm On Sep 13, 2014
Nairalanders I am in desperate need of your suggestions for wedding souvenirs. I am planning my wedding on a low budget and I don't have the slightest clue on what to use as souvenirs for my guests. I want something that is not expensive, simple and erm... undecidedclassy. My budget for souvenirs is 30k for 250 guests.Please help me with your nice suggestions and advice. Thank you.
Re: Help!!! Run Out Of Ideas For Wedding Souvenirs by purpleweddings: 5:40pm On Sep 13, 2014
im not sure how much those souvenir bags cost tho.

Re: Help!!! Run Out Of Ideas For Wedding Souvenirs by Nansee(f): 8:27pm On Sep 13, 2014
Thank you. I need more suggestions please.
Re: Help!!! Run Out Of Ideas For Wedding Souvenirs by SwtieBims: 9:24pm On Sep 13, 2014
Bims Bags can work with ur budget for your wedding with nice design &shapes of Sourveir bags. Talk to Bims Bags on *08055805126*

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Run Out Of Ideas For Wedding Souvenirs by SwtieBims: 12:50am On Sep 14, 2014
BimBims Bags can work with ur budget for your wedding with nice design &shapes of Sourveir bags. Talk s [im[url][/url]g][/i
[/left]mg]B[left]
Bags on *080[img][/img]558 B[url][/url]ims Bags can work with ur budget for your wedding with nice design &shapes of Sourveir[email][/email] bags. Talk to Bims Bags on *08055805126* 05126*

Re: Help!!! Run Out Of Ideas For Wedding Souvenirs by SwtieBims: 1:02am On Sep 14, 2014
Beautiful, classy, lovely design, shapes & sizes that are pocket friendly from Bims Bags. Talk to Bims Bags on *08055805126* or alerobim@yahoo.com
You will be glad you did.

Re: Help!!! Run Out Of Ideas For Wedding Souvenirs by chiefwedslolo(f): 3:36am On Sep 14, 2014
Food is always a hit!

I think giving candy is always "sweet", relatively affordable and classy. Give each guest a pack of wrapped chocolates in a nicely decorated box, and you're set! You can even personalize it with you and your hubby's names and say "Thank You" on each piece or some other romantic message for a more personalized touch.

Or how about some personalized wine glasses with matching pretty personalized coasters? That would be really cute.

Cookies?

Personalized Candy Bars

Pretty door hangers!

You could make some of these your self to save some money if you want.

Just some ideas, hope these help!

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! Run Out Of Ideas For Wedding Souvenirs by Nansee(f): 8:37am On Sep 16, 2014
SwtieBims: BimBims Bags can work with ur budget for your wedding with nice design &shapes of Sourveir bags. Talk s [im[url][/url]g][/i
[/left]mg]B[left]
Bags on *080[img][/img]558 B[url][/url]ims Bags can work with ur budget for your wedding with nice design &shapes of Sourveir[email][/email] bags. Talk to Bims Bags on *08055805126* 05126*

Thank you Bim. I really appreciate your suggestion and you have lovely bags but it will only work for me if the event was for females alone. Considering my guests are both genders, I can't get just bags.
Re: Help!!! Run Out Of Ideas For Wedding Souvenirs by Nansee(f): 8:40am On Sep 16, 2014
chiefwedslolo: Food is always a hit!

I think giving candy is always "sweet", relatively affordable and classy. Give each guest a pack of wrapped chocolates in a nicely decorated box, and you're set! You can even personalize it with you and your hubby's names and say "Thank You" on each piece or some other romantic message for a more personalized touch.

Or how about some personalized wine glasses with matching pretty personalized coasters? That would be really cute.

Cookies?

Personalized Candy Bars

Pretty door hangers!

You could make some of these your self to save some money if you want.

Just some ideas, hope these help!

Thank you so much. This is really inspiring. Do you know where I can get these? Especially personalizing the wine glasses. Do you know anyone that can do that?

(1) (Reply)

Pic: Lagos Airport Hotel, Ikeja Today Was ....... / We Reward Merits On Humanitarian Basis - Emmanuel Anabueze / Connect With Someone Born On The Same Month & Day You Were Born!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.