Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,674 members, 7,955,480 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:08 AM

African Businessman Dies After Being Raped By His 5 Wives (PHOTO) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / African Businessman Dies After Being Raped By His 5 Wives (PHOTO) (5719 Views)

Congolese Singer Papa Wemba Dies After Collapsing On Stage. / ‘I Was Raped By My Step-father,’maheeda Says On Father’s Day / Stephanie Okereke Supports Lady Raped By Her Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

African Businessman Dies After Being Raped By His 5 Wives (PHOTO) by irokoteam1: 4:53pm On Sep 13, 2014
A businessman in Nigeria died after being raped by five of six wives. According to the Daily Mail, Uroko Onoja partied at a bar in Ugbugbu, Nigeria until the wee hours of the morning in July.

When he returned home, he decided to have $ex with his youngest wife. However, his five other wives became jealous and barged into his master bedroom. The women were armed with knives and sticks and began attacking Onoja.

They eventually forced Onoja to have $ex with them as well. He had $ex with four of his wives in a row. But once the fifth wife approached to have $ex with Onoja, he stopped breathing and eventually died.

SEE FULL STORY HERE.. http://www./2014/09/african-businessman-dies-after-being.html

Re: African Businessman Dies After Being Raped By His 5 Wives (PHOTO) by Nobody: 5:23pm On Sep 13, 2014
Nice!.. Atleast, he died as a result of too much enjoyment .

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: African Businessman Dies After Being Raped By His 5 Wives (PHOTO) by Nobody: 5:30pm On Sep 13, 2014
WTF shocked
Re: African Businessman Dies After Being Raped By His 5 Wives (PHOTO) by JeffreyJamez(m): 5:36pm On Sep 13, 2014
Lmao

Re: African Businessman Dies After Being Raped By His 5 Wives (PHOTO) by Janeify(f): 6:14pm On Sep 13, 2014
how reliable is this?one of the many disadvantage of having multiple wives
Re: African Businessman Dies After Being Raped By His 5 Wives (PHOTO) by Jerrick(m): 7:07pm On Sep 13, 2014
How can he die na
Re: African Businessman Dies After Being Raped By His 5 Wives (PHOTO) by Gloria3389(f): 7:49pm On Sep 13, 2014
ohun to mo je lo pa.... meaning... what he knows how to eat killed him....lol
Re: African Businessman Dies After Being Raped By His 5 Wives (PHOTO) by Haywhymido(m): 8:17pm On Sep 13, 2014
Ibi to gbawa lo gba loo. Too bad
Re: African Businessman Dies After Being Raped By His 5 Wives (PHOTO) by Nobody: 9:16pm On Sep 13, 2014
Good for him.
grin

Chai. Wetin him wan use 5 wive do.

Is dis news true.

Re: African Businessman Dies After Being Raped By His 5 Wives (PHOTO) by nwaobitex: 9:39pm On Sep 13, 2014
Re: African Businessman Dies After Being Raped By His 5 Wives (PHOTO) by Nobody: 9:41pm On Sep 13, 2014
Is this not an Old story?
Re: African Businessman Dies After Being Raped By His 5 Wives (PHOTO) by hatux: 9:43pm On Sep 13, 2014
Gloria3389: ohun to mo je lo pa....
Sis' you yoruba?
Re: African Businessman Dies After Being Raped By His 5 Wives (PHOTO) by MizEmpress(f): 9:50pm On Sep 13, 2014
cheesy cheesy
Re: African Businessman Dies After Being Raped By His 5 Wives (PHOTO) by amakufrancis(m): 10:05pm On Sep 13, 2014
this man die well
Re: African Businessman Dies After Being Raped By His 5 Wives (PHOTO) by kreamidiva(f): 10:38pm On Sep 13, 2014
Thunder don fire am.

Lolzzzz... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: African Businessman Dies After Being Raped By His 5 Wives (PHOTO) by Nobody: 10:50pm On Sep 13, 2014
This story is a very old one.

DO some more research, op undecided
Re: African Businessman Dies After Being Raped By His 5 Wives (PHOTO) by Gloria3389(f): 11:16pm On Sep 13, 2014
hatux: Sis' you yoruba?
don't I look like one?
Re: African Businessman Dies After Being Raped By His 5 Wives (PHOTO) by Datas121(m): 11:46pm On Sep 13, 2014
Na wa o
Re: African Businessman Dies After Being Raped By His 5 Wives (PHOTO) by MhisIjay(f): 11:59pm On Sep 13, 2014
So he haff die lyk dat
Re: African Businessman Dies After Being Raped By His 5 Wives (PHOTO) by martyns303(m): 12:00am On Sep 14, 2014
How would you like to die, Tyrion, son of Tywin? Tyrion Lannister: In my own bed, at the age of 80, with a belly full of wine and a girl's mouth around my cuck

1 Like

Re: African Businessman Dies After Being Raped By His 5 Wives (PHOTO) by Dubby6(m): 12:36am On Sep 14, 2014
When he dey chop all d banku, no body tell me...now he don die, una don dey tell me angry
Re: African Businessman Dies After Being Raped By His 5 Wives (PHOTO) by slament: 2:51am On Sep 14, 2014
With the rate of Instragram Madness and the world of selfies..
This Crazy Guy Runs Into Outback Tornado to Just Take Selfie.
This Happened in Australia.....
What are your Thoughts

Video Link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFkQ-rhfrHg

Re: African Businessman Dies After Being Raped By His 5 Wives (PHOTO) by hatux: 6:31am On Sep 14, 2014
Gloria3389:
don't I look like one?
You don't ma'am, sorry I said that. You look more like Igbo' and your name?
Re: African Businessman Dies After Being Raped By His 5 Wives (PHOTO) by Gloria3389(f): 7:07am On Sep 14, 2014
hatux: You don't ma'am, sorry I said that. You look more like Igbo' and your name?
Lol...u are not the first to. say that...
Re: African Businessman Dies After Being Raped By His 5 Wives (PHOTO) by hatux: 7:15am On Sep 14, 2014
Gloria3389:
Lol...u are not the first to. say that...
Okay' but you really Igbo, right?
Re: African Businessman Dies After Being Raped By His 5 Wives (PHOTO) by Gloria3389(f): 7:20am On Sep 14, 2014
hatux: Okay' but you really Igbo, right?
I'm an original Yoruba gal ooo... my Yoruba name is ifeoluwa
Re: African Businessman Dies After Being Raped By His 5 Wives (PHOTO) by hatux: 7:40am On Sep 14, 2014
Gloria3389:
I'm an original Yoruba gal ooo... my Yoruba name is ifeoluwa
Okay' that's good to know anyway...

1 Like

Re: African Businessman Dies After Being Raped By His 5 Wives (PHOTO) by deeobserver209(m): 9:07am On Sep 14, 2014
Old News.
Re: African Businessman Dies After Being Raped By His 5 Wives (PHOTO) by adaxxy: 7:08am On Nov 27, 2014
Oh you watch the movie about the imp he later killed his father and the slot that betrayed him meanwhile he was trying to safe her from his wicked sister.
Re: African Businessman Dies After Being Raped By His 5 Wives (PHOTO) by Nobody: 9:54am On Nov 27, 2014
Bet why?

(1) (Reply)

7 Photos That Proves Adekunle Gold Is Nigeria's King Of Photoshop / "I Am Aroused, I Need Some Candles": Ghanaian Actress Yvonne Nelson (PHOTOS) / Can You Spot What’s Wrong With This Photo Of Davido And Chioma?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.